Job the Doctor?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Job the Doctor? Empty Job the Doctor? 15/11/15, 05:39 pm

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job Description:

I woke up later than usual today. Almost everyone was gone to work or school save for my brother Seth, a purple mage who specialized in healing and medicinal herbs. He was looking at me in a quizzical way; generally we were very close he was really busy most of the time so I didn’t see him that often. “Yo, Job you wanna come on a job with me?” I was over the moon I didn’t know that he knew that I wanted to lean about life magic like him. “Yes of course” I said excitedly. “Well then eat a bit and meet me outside in about a half an hour” he said matter of factly. “We’re going to the plains ok.” I was so excited I could barely contain myself. I was finally going to see what a life mage could really do. Not just in the classroom but actually be in the field.  After a while we were on our way to a small little village just outside the city.
When we got to the village, my brother turned to me and said, “Make sure that you watch me carefully. Its important for your learning as a potential life mage.” Seth entered the house before me and then motioned for me to enter. It was a sorry sight inside. There were two children sitting at the bedside of their sick mother, she was very weary and looked like she was going to die any minute. Seth beckoned me over to the woman’s side; he then lifted his wand, a beautiful staff adored with eagle feathers, the rukh glowed purple as the woman began to look better, her face regained some colour and she began to get her strength back. “You did it Seth, that was awesome!” I shouted excitedly. “Well, we’re no done yet Job,” he told me “this is only temporary, will have to give her some herbs to create some sort of potion so that she will stay healthy.”   One on of the kids piped up “I know what she needs it’s a type of root that I can’t grow here, it just wilts and its too expensive to buy at the merchant’s shop” “I know which one you’re talking about there is some at the academy I’ll go get some I’m sure mom and dad won’t mind if it do.”  Seth told me to hurry because his spell wasn’t going to last long. I took the carriage and hurried back to Magnostadt Academy.  I knew where all the life magic specimens were because of the incident a few months ago that involved large angry plants…but I digress. I found the herb in question, a bitter root of crabapple and headed back asap as I was in the carriage, I wondered if this is what a life mage could do or if I would mix my wind magic with this and one day do something to increase healing long range or be able to save multiple people. By the time I had gotten there, the woman was already up and about helping her kids and stuff. Seth said that although she can get up and move around, she would still need the herbs to keep herself healthy and not be sick again. He took the crabapple root and created some other ingredients out of life magic and then created a potion out of it. “Drink this,” he said “you’ll feel better if you do.” she did and although she didn’t look it, I could tell that she was feeling a lot better.  We left shortly after and although we didn’t talk much on the way back home I was proud of the both of us “even though I’m a wind mage now, I can’t wait to learn life magic and create even more awesome things for the medical profession.”    

634/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum