Hohotaro the Hero IV

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Hohotaro the Hero IV 30/09/15, 12:05 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

Hohotaro enters the village with a huge bear hanging on his shoulders. The bear is way bigger than Hohotaro so at first glance it you wouldn't see the imuchakk beneath the bear. There is a gasps when he passed by the newly awaken and slightly groggy tribesmen. They would get one hell of a wake up seeing a bear parading through their village.

"Brother Hoho!" Keema welcomed Hohotaro with a big hug. She's still rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Hey old man look what I had!" Hohotaro drops the bear in front of Ahmed. "Where is Khaleel?" Hohotaro asked.

"He's inside.. He's been like that since yesterday." Ahmed looks at the caravan.

112/1500
200/200

2Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 30/09/15, 12:31 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro nods, he knows why Khaleel is like that. Khaleel must have felt responsible for what happened to Hohotaro while fighting the screecher bird. Well it might be true but Hohotaro would not tell that to the little kid. He would lie if it means for a better results than if he tells the truth.

Hohotaro enters the wagon. "Hey there big guy. Are you ready for our next target?"

Khaleel looks at Hohotaro and for a split second he almost ran at him but he controlled himself and he just sits there quietly looking at his feet.

"Hey... I've protected princesses, strangers, even whole towns don't you think I would be mad of protecting you?" Hohotaro scruffs Khaleel's hair. "You're like a little brother to me now. I would do anything for you and your sister." Hohotaro is sincere as he says this there's no hint of deception in his eyes. "Anyway, I actually managed to be less injured thanks to you! I wouldn't have thought of using the tree to protect my back if you weren't there haha!" Hohotaro scratches his head and laughs awkwardly. "Come on now, I'll teach you about some of my dragon slaying techniques after we finish all of these tasks ok?"

Khaleel looks at Hohotaro teary eyed but he held it back and hugs Hohotaro tightly. "The next target is a bear."

"Oh?" Hohotaro was surprised. "I guess I already finished that target haha!" Hohotaro laughs.

355/1500
200/200

3Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 30/09/15, 11:16 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro and Khaleel went outside of the wagon. Hohotaro presented the dead bear to Khaleel.

"Well! There it is, the bear!" Hohotaro crouched down and pats the dead bear on it's back. "I hope it's this one haha! I don't really want to fight another bear like this." Hohotaro laughs

"My note just say it'll be a wild ravenous bear." Khaleel goes through his notes about the hunts.

"Welp." Hohotaro picked up the bear and put it on his back. "We'll just have to take this to the hunters to know for sure." Hohotaro looks at Khaleel. "Are you coming?" Hohotaro smiles

Khaleel nods and walks beside Hohotaro as they head towards the village's hunters area.

471/1500
200/200

4Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 01/10/15, 01:05 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Hohotaro and Khaleel head towards the Hunter's lounge the smell of blood and meat permeated the air from the animals being processed by the butcher inside. The hunters outside are sharpening their tools and talking merrily laughing about their stories and adventures.

Hohotaro and Khaleel approached the group. Hohotaro puts the bear down in a sitting position and puts his arms around it's shoulders. While this act is happening a sound of silence sweeps through the group and they are caught staring at Hohotaro with some mouths agape.

"So... is this the bear you're looking for?" Hohotaro addressed the still stunned hunters.

574/1500
200/200

5Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 01/10/15, 02:00 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"It's the ravenous king of the jungle..."  "He killed the ravenous king..." "How...?" mumbles some of the hunters still wide eyed.

"Ye-yes that is him." A relatively older hunter with a weathered face covered in a big scar steps up Hohotaro recognized the man as the one that made the request. "How did you manage to find him?"

"Well hehe..." Hohotaro scratches his head looks away and made an awkward laugh. "I was talking a walk in the woods and started peeing by the river then the bear saw me and attack." Hohotaro pats the dead bear. "And now we're here. So it all works out right?" Hohotaro puts his thumbs up.

686/1500
200/200

6Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 01/10/15, 02:54 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Yes of course, of course!" The elderly hunter hands a sack of gold to Hohotaro as reward for hunting the Ravenous Bear.

As Hohotaro leaves the Hunter's lounge a myriad of gasps from the hunters echoes behind him. Hohotaro just kept moving forward while Khaleel looks back at the Hunters.

Hohotaro whispers to Khaleel. "Pssst Khaleel, don't look back, a real man never looks back on gasping crowds mhmhmhm." Hohotaro lets out a muffled chuckle.

"Anyway so where to next Khaleel?" Hohotaro smiled as he bends down to look at Khaleel's notes. Hohotaro sees the list have one last line that is not crossed out. "Oh! Is it the last one?!"

797/1500
200/200

7Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 01/10/15, 04:28 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Khaleel seems to be sad as he scratched the bear from his list "Yea.... the last one..."

"After this I can finally teach you some moves!" Hohotaro does a move mimicking his double slash attack and parry.

Khaleel seems to be revitalize after hearing Hohotaro said that. "Really? Is that a promise?"

Hohotaro nods and gave Khaleel a thumbs up and a smile. "Yeap it's a promise!"

"Wohooo!" Khaleel jumps up and down and starts running around Hohotaro with arms far to the side.

"Hey hey hey.. calm down haha" Hohotaro laughs and lightly grabbed Khaleel's arm "You should tell me first about the next target."

"Oh the next target would be easy it's only gophers!" Khaleel runs forward leaving Hohotaro behind.

Hohotaro tilts and scratches his head. "Go~what?"

924/1500
200/200

8Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 01/10/15, 06:42 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Gophers." The farmer said as he shows his field to Hohotaro and Khaleem. "My field is overrun with them they're taking all my root crops please hero help me!" The farmer pleads to Hohotaro.

On the field Hohotaro sees small animals walking nonchalantly on top of the field like they own the place. Some of them looks at Hohotaro with a big grin on their faces, at least that's what Hohotaro thinks they are doing, he doesn't know they naturally have big front teeth.

Hohotaro is unreasonably pissed at the stupid faces of the gopher with that stupid grin. He can imagine the gophers are snickering as they go in and out of their holes.

Hohotaro said to the farmer with unparalleled tenacity, where one can almost hear the popping sounds of Hohotaro's vein on his head.

"Don't worry, we WILL kill them all..."

1068/1500
200/200

9Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 01/10/15, 12:53 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Oh!" The farmer raised his finger trying to get Hohotaro's attention. "Please try not to harm the field... too much." The farmer eye's furrow upward and smiles awkwardly as if not knowing if he should say what he said.

Hohotaro didn't hear what the farmer said, all he can hear are the snickers of the gophers around him and the grinning big teeth. Hohotaro rushed towards one gopher that have his swaying behind in front of him and tried to punch it. But the gopher managed to bury itself to the ground before Hohotaro can reach it.

Now Hohotaro is even more frustrated.

1172/1500
200/200

10Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 01/10/15, 11:59 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gophers start popping up and down around Hohotaro. He is getting more and more annoyed by the second. One gopher popped out and he tries to kick it but buries itself before his foot can reach them. One even manage to skitter right behind Hohotaro as he was attacking another gopher.

Imuchakks are known for their docile and patient nature. They are not like the Fanalis people that are quick to anger and solves any problem by the use of force. Right now though... Hohotaro can be seen more of a Fanalis than Imuchakk. People around him can physically feel the furious rage that is burning inside him as he fight the tiny earth rats.

1287/1500
200/200

11Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 02/10/15, 12:28 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fury is already clouding his mind as he surveys around the area. The surrounding is quiet, very quiet. No Gophers can be seen anywhere. Suddenly Hohotaro hears skittering right under his feet. He spreads his legs a little and crouch down in an attempt to hear the noise better.

The skittering stopped and now he can hear scratching noises. Then he see the earth below his feet crumbling. Two of the gophers are trying to bury each of his legs. Even before Hohotaro can try to jump out of the cracking earth both his feet shoots straight down a hole in the ground.

The farmer and Khaleel winced as they heard the dull thud of Hohotaro's parts between his legs makes contact with the ground.

"Ooof!" Hohotaro held his Imu balls in pain. Hohotaro takes D-Tier of bludgeoning damage between his legs.

1429/1500
200/200

12Hohotaro the Hero IV Empty Re: Hohotaro the Hero IV 02/10/15, 12:55 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

With this Hohotaro's fury reached it's limit. He looks toward the farmer with eyes flaming with rage and said. "I'll help you fix your field later." With this Hohotaro jumps out of the hole and onto solid ground and started stomping the ground breaking the earth.

The ground started breaking and crumbling with each of Hohotaro's stomp. Shockwaves spread through out the field. The Gophers pops out from the cracks of the earth and pushed outwards with each shockwave. One pops out, then two, then three. There are at least ten gophers lie motionless on the now destroyed field. The remaining gophers then comes out of the ground and goes scampering off towards the forest.

Hohotaro seems to regained his composure wiped his brow and looked at the farmer smiling. "Sorry about that..."

Farmer replied meekly. "ok..."

1566/1500
140/200

Abilities:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum