A New Hero Emerges!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Hero Emerges! Empty A New Hero Emerges! 31/12/14, 09:16 pm

blu3fairyl0ver

blu3fairyl0ver
D-Tier
D-Tier

HI GUYS!! Hello I can't wait to make some online friends here! (You: even though none of us can trust each other in real life...)
I'm new here (you: no really?:o ), and I would love to get to know some more anime otakus (I think most of you guys are)!!!!!!!! Oh Ma Gawd!
Here's a piece of info about me: I'm in a relationship with my computer. Laughing
I might not be here a lot during the year, but don't think I've abandoned anyone, I normally don't visit websites twice a week (unless they have anime which I want to watch). I know, very sad. Sad
Either way, I hope to have lots of fun on this website with online friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2A New Hero Emerges! Empty Re: A New Hero Emerges! 31/12/14, 09:56 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hihi, you. I hope you enjoy your time spent on the forum ^_^. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~

3A New Hero Emerges! Empty Re: A New Hero Emerges! 02/01/15, 07:00 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hi, welcome to the site

4A New Hero Emerges! Empty I do have a question. 07/02/15, 12:28 am

blu3fairyl0ver

blu3fairyl0ver
D-Tier
D-Tier

Garret wrote:Hihi, you. I hope you enjoy your time spent on the forum ^_^. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~

alright so (the two questions are pointless but needed to be asked)

1. So I have a question to ask where would I go in this website (specifics please)?

2. I'll ask the second question once someone tells me where to go. This site confuses me cause this is the second time I've used it.

5A New Hero Emerges! Empty Re: A New Hero Emerges! 07/02/15, 06:35 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'm sorry to here you are having difficulty locating the places to post. We have an area named Questions and Suggestions, if you have something that relates to our systems or suggestions on how to improve the site. These can be posted here.

If your question is about how to create a character or you would like a specific guide on the steps necessary to create one, please visit the Step-By-Step Character Creation Guide, located here. This guide is very thorough and offers pretty much everything your should have questions about regarding character creation, including the general site rules, our Character Application template and what information we would like it to include. It also walks you through the basic beginning steps for once your character application has been approved.

If you have a specific question that you do not find answered there, please feel free to post in the Q&S thread or PM a member of staff. Links to the staff profiles are listed on the right side of the page under Solomon's Advisor's.

6A New Hero Emerges! Empty Re: A New Hero Emerges! 07/02/15, 06:17 pm

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum