A-Tier

Name: Fear
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15
Element: Clairvoyance
Class: Supplementary
Range: 30 meters
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: The caster ingests a part of a target (blood, hair, nail, skin, etc) and his eyes glow a strange green color while he manipulates the reflection within his own eyes by adding in a target's greatest fear such that whoever looks upon the caster's eyes is struck with fear so emotionally great that they (the targets) are stunned for 1 post while seeing their fear play out within the caster's eyes. The target(s) must be within 30 meters of the caster for the fear to stay reflected within the caster's eyes. The fear is likely to be the same with everyone, the fear of death, but if a target has a more crippling fear, then the greater fear is reflected within the caster's eyes.

Last edited by Zadi on 27/09/15, 04:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Grimore Page Part 2 Empty Re: Grimore Page Part 2 26/09/15, 01:33 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I find your use of clairvoyance interesting. I originally thought clairvoyance couldn't be used in combat at all, but it looks like that's just for predicting the future during combat.

I'm going to talk to the rest of the staff members about this one before making a final decision. While I do so, you may want to think up the 2nd spell for the Grimoire page.

The spell(s) must be approved for training before purchase, and must be listed as the spell that the page(s) would be used for during the approval of the purchase.

3Grimore Page Part 2 Empty Re: Grimore Page Part 2 26/09/15, 01:49 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

sorry, forgot to mention that the reason this is called "part 2" is because I'm replacing my untrained Clairvoyance spell called 'Flow Jumble';

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t3573-grimoire-spells-x2#17922

4Grimore Page Part 2 Empty Re: Grimore Page Part 2 27/09/15, 04:30 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Gotcha. So I discussed clairvoyance abilities with the staff. It has been a general understanding that when a clairvoyance ability is able to see into somebody else's past or is able to affect somebody else in some way, there is a requirement of a biological piece of that person in order to use the spell.

Unfortunately this would make it a rather ineffective spell to use in its current form.

I did go through with checking on a theoretical combination magic, or rather a magic that uses 2 elements: Light and Clairvoyance.

A combination magic of clairvoyance and light could transmit orders to the Rukh, so as to use the Rukh of the opponent and show them their greatest fear. It works as a beam, and is a supplementary ability.

Basically it is gathering the components of the clairvoyance spell and only activating once the final component of the biological material has been obtained (which happens once the spell hits a target).

This would require 1 full grimoire page to use, since it is a combination.

I was told that since this isn't on the magic page, it would confuse a lot of people, so I will make sure to add it in order to avoid future confusion.

5Grimore Page Part 2 Empty Re: Grimore Page Part 2 27/09/15, 04:44 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

This better?

Added at the beginning "The caster ingests a part of a target (blood, hair, nail, skin, etc)"

Could work if the caster licks the blood off of a blade~

6Grimore Page Part 2 Empty Re: Grimore Page Part 2 27/09/15, 05:09 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Looks good to me~ Approved for training ^_^

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fear
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 | 15
[b]Element:[/b] Clairvoyance
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 30 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] The caster ingests a part of a target (blood, hair, nail, skin, etc) and his eyes glow a strange green color while he manipulates the reflection within his own eyes by adding in a target's greatest fear such that looking upon the caster's eyes strike them with fear so emotionally great that they (the targets) are stunned for 1 post while seeing their fear play out within the caster's eyes. The target(s) must be within 30 meters of the caster for the fear to stay reflected within the caster's eyes. The fear is likely to be the same with everyone, the fear of death, but if a target has a more crippling fear, then the greater fear is reflected within the caster's eyes.

7Grimore Page Part 2 Empty Re: Grimore Page Part 2 27/09/15, 09:48 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Training approved with Voucher. Add to vault~

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2277p105-ability-vouchers#27687

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum