Trade Business [Solo/Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trade Business [Solo/Job] Empty Trade Business [Solo/Job] 20/09/15, 12:04 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job details:

The bird chirping in the midst of calming morning breeze and the dew hanging on the edge of the leaf before it dropped on the ground, wetting the dry dirt. Usually the black haired girl would be hiding underneath her blanket to seek for warm as she didn’t really like cold, especially morning coldness that could made her fingers numb and her body felt heavy. But she couldn’t be seen on her bed nor under her blanket, her room was already neat and everything was already in place, only Haku stayed at the room, still leaning his body against the floor and sleeping soundly.

She took a lot of interest in water magic ever since she had a vision about a piece of her memory’s fragment, but this vision was no longer about how her mother died. It was about how her mother taught the younger version of herself to use water magic. She smiled a little, never thought that her mother was also a water magician as well. Her heart became warmer every time she remembered it, how her mother guide her, how her mother’s voice softly echoed in her head. But there was still a piece of guilt inside her fragile heart, something that made her keep remembering how her mother’s death and how that purple haired magician gave her life. It was the proof of her weak self, the proof of her helplessness and it was her responsibility to fix it. She understood that much and really need to get stronger in order to remove those guilt that still resided inside her heart.

Blue colored sea, the smell of the sea and flying seagulls made Noir stared at the sea in awe. It had been a while ever since the last time she actually enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the sea. Her last master brought her back then, showing her how beautiful this wretched world could be and made her grateful for everything that her last master did to her. Noir stared at the sea with an unnoticeably sad look after looking down for a while, remembering that her last master was no longer existed in this world. He was the only master that she fond of, the only one that treated her like a human being, the only one that gave her those…warmth. Until they came and kill him… taking her away from him only to drag her into the slave ship again. But she didn’t miss him at all, she followed his command without any fail, wasn’t she a good slave? Yes she was a good little slave. He told her in his last breath to not miss him, telling her that she needed to free herself as he could no longer giving her freedom which she did.

Oh, how she wanted to find the killers, she wondered why everyone around her always ended up dead. Did she always bring some kind of bad omen? Why all of her beloved people always gone and being taken by someone? It was a difficult question to answer, but maybe it was because she was weak? It disgusted her, her weakness. She furrowed her eyebrows, staring at the sea but her mind was not there. Until someone tapped her shoulder and said, “You are making a scary face, over there~”

Noir’s eyes widened, recognizing the voice but it couldn’t be him… But she was wrong as the redhead that she knew was standing behind her, with his usual mischievous grin and sly stare. “…” She stared at the man and pushed away his hand from her shoulder before walked away just to had her hand being pulled by the man. “Still cold as usual, Noir? You can loosen yourself a little bit now that I’m here. By the waaay, how are you? You suddenly were not in the academy… ”

“Rufus… what are you doing here…?” Noir asked with her usual flat tone but there was a hint of annoyance inside. It just made the red haired man chuckled at the female magician and he reached out his hand towards her, ruffling her hair carefully. “I was planning to visit my hometown and was just hoping down from the ship. Then I saw you here making all of that scary face.” He moved down his hand and lifting up another hand to cup Noir’s cheek before continuing, “Oh, you are getting a little bit stronger aren’t you? Now that you have blue rukh fluttering around you as well, I assume you learned water type? Show me what you’ve got, Noir.” He said teasingly, making the girl raised her eyebrow in annoyance. But if she didn’t show him her progress, she knew he will bug her every time possible and that would be bad. The truth was, she was feeling a little, just a little happy seeing him here. Why? It was very simple; he was her first friend that she ever made, the first one to actually leave all his fans only to accompany such boring girl who didn’t even know how to socialize properly. “…now that you are here, I will try this one that I’ve been training since several days ago…” she lifted her wand, and whispered to the rukh. She imagined the concept of her spell, she wanted it to be like water cannon. She wanted it to be a high one, around fifteen meters long and deal damage when something got hit by the water cannon itself. She concentrated her focus to her wand, feeding her magoi to the rukh and let the tip of her wand glow a faint blue light.

The sound of water gathered can be heard, it formed a long water spiral that resembled a cannon. She focused more, making another three that has the same size as the first that she made. “Cannon ad acqua…” She commanded, and all four water cannons headed towards the sea with a full force in 20 m/s, making the wave a little bit strong after that. Rufus clapped his hands together, grinning at the black haired girl before saying, “That was very nice! But still long way to go~” That made the black haired girl frowned and almost lift her wand to cast a spell until she heard another clapping sound that was getting closer and closer to her.

wc: 1056/1000 (For Cannone ad Acqua Training)

“I saw it, that was splendid! I want to hire you for a while if that is okay, I will also pay you for the job!” The old man laughed loudly at Noir, he looked excited. But before Noir could answer, Rufus suddenly pulled her close to him and said, “I must go now, Noir~ See you around then.” And without giving any chance or her to say okay, the redhead walked away, making her confused but then she gazed at the old man. “Ahh, I am Cap’n Harken of the Shark’s Fin! What’s your name young missy? And do you want to lend me a hand? I could teach you one or two things about trading as well. Why?! Because we are going to handle the trade route!” Noir only stared at the man until he had finished what he had to say. It was very simple for her though, he was willing to teach her one or two things about trading. So she replied immediately, “I would like to lend a hand… for trading lecture…”

wc: 177/1500 (For mission)

Ability trained:

2Trade Business [Solo/Job] Empty Re: Trade Business [Solo/Job] 22/09/15, 02:33 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As soon as the black haired girl was being led into the Shark’s Fin, she would look around the ship. It was kind of making her remember about the pirate ship from earlier, the one that was led by this fearsome yet beautiful lady, Madame Trixie. She wondered what kind of person this Captain Harken would be, maybe he had this kind of unique personality and charming light that shone upon his crew? Maybe he bathed them with his bright leadership just like the warm sun that shone upon them. At least that was the first impression that Noir got from the way he acted when he first greeted her. The female magician could see the sharp gazes from the crew in the ship, some of them questioning her presence in the ship by looking sharply at her, some whistled at her, knowing that their Captain was never wrong in choosing people and that this girl might be a strong one thus making their Captain to take his interest at her. But some more scowled, thinking that such girl that look so small and weak was not capable to live up to the Captain’s expectations, mocking her for being a small little girl. But it didn’t affect Noir, she was used to it, it was nothing compared to the mocking that she got when she was still a slave. That kind of act was just showing how weak they were, showing that they couldn’t do anything more than just giving such kind of talk. She believed that someone’s strength shouldn’t be boasted, it should be preserved, keeping it as a secret so the enemy never knew. And the time they knew would be their last time to breathe their final breathes.

That path was harsh, but she knew it was needed. Those kind of thing made Noir become who she was right not even though she probably taken it a little too far to the point sometime, someone would guessing that she was mute. In fact, she was just didn’t know what to say or didn’t see why she needed to talk, so she just shut herself up. Noir stared at the captain as they arrived at his office, noticing that he had so many maps pinned on the wooden wall, wondering what kind of knowledge that such man could share to her. “So young one! What should I call you with?” After he learned Noir’s name, he would laugh, knowing the meaning of her name. “Your name means black? Ha! That’s funny. I would give you a prettier name… Belladonna… a deathly beauty of nightshade. How does that sounds like? Like it?”

Noir tilted her head, not sure on how to respond. Many of her masters gave her a name that resembles animal’s name, but so far no one has ever gave her such a beautiful sounded name. Well, one gave her a pretty name but it sounded cheap because they needed it for circus need…but this… was a nice name. She shook her head, “I can’t accept that name… I apologize… I am not worthy to accept such beautiful name and not willing to give up my name.” But all she received was just a big laugh from Captain Harken, “Show me what you got and I will give you that name no matter you feel it is worthy for you or not!” After that he would clear his throat and explained about the business that he got, describing the situation as clear as he could to the girl, “So, we need your strength to wipe out the pirates. Are you interested?” When Noir nod and only gave him a word for her agreement, “Yes.” Captain Harken was laughing again, this time much louder than before. He thought that the girl was a very simple young lady, who seemed to not worry about many things. But he knew that such person bear a deeper secret and power, he sighed, hoping that Noir could really help them.

WC: 865/1500

3Trade Business [Solo/Job] Empty Re: Trade Business [Solo/Job] 27/09/15, 02:22 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Her stay at the ship was fun as she got to learn so many things from the captain, especially about the trading. The Captain said it will take around three days to reach the destination, so Noir would just use the chance to learn everything she could learn in the meantime. At first, some ship crews was not that welcoming with her presence in the ship, especially when she found out that she was the only female in the ship. But thankfully some other respected her, giving her a private sleep place and also guard her from any ill intention while she stayed there. Well, it was not needed actually as Noir could protect herself as long as she had her wand, but who knew that someone might stole her wand without her noticing it, so right now; she showed her gratitude to the entire kind member by dong simple things like cooking or cleaning the ship. They were amazed in how skilled the black haired girl in doing such things and wondering how such a weak looking innocent girl able to do this. It was a simple task for Noir, as it was her routine when she lived in the slave ship, something that every slave in the ship had to do every day if they wanted to avoid the beating from slave masters. She remembered that in the middle of the lecture, the captain stated how much he loved his ship and also the crew. That made the girl gave so much respect towards the captain, thinking that she would help with all her strength to protect the ship while she stayed her.

On the third day, a loud sound woke her up and she quickly peeked outside her cabin only to see that they were fighting with…another group that she didn’t recognized. She peeked again, this time observing the attire and assuming that they were pirates. ‘Maybe they were the one that Captain Harken mentioned…?’ She reached for her wand and wanted to ambush, but maybe it was not the best choice since her spell might hit Shark’s Fin crew. She needed to think fast… but then she heard a footstep, heading towards her cabin. The girl would stand behind the door, readying her wand and focus, she should be able to tell whether it was allies or enemies right away when they entered in the room. She could hear it, the footsteps became closer and closer. When the door opened, she stayed still behind the door, “Hmm… no one is here…? Damn, and I thought I can beat someone here.” Her sense heightened, it was not the smell that she knew emitting from Shark’s Fin crews and she peeked to notice that the attire was not the same… So she wanted to charge but halted herself again when she heard another footstep closing in. “Hey, did you find those bunch of trashes?” A voice appeared. “Well no. I’m pretty sure they are just bunch of scaredy cat. Shark’s Fin my ass.” Without any warning, Noir stepped out from her hiding place, lifting her wand and called them with her flat tone. “Hey.”

Her voice startled the two men inside the cabin and the moment when Noir closed the wooden door, they were ready to charge as they unsheathed their weapon. “Onda D’urto…” After she commanded the rukh, a static energy discharged to 10 meters area, electrocuted both of the pirate’s lackeys. “Hmph..” She stared at the knocked out pirates and left the cabin, no one was around there because everyone was focusing on the fight at the deck. She looked around again, checking if the area was clear from any enemies or not. When she was done checking, she could hear a loud grunt and quickly headed there, slightly recognizing the owner of that voice. Her eyes widened when she saw Captain Harken was there, bravely fighting a one eyed man but with such old age, maybe the Captain wouldn’t able to overpower his enemy. So without thinking about anything else, Noir dashed towards them and called, “Captain!” And at that moment, the one eyed man attacked the captain twice with his sword, making the old man fell on the wooden planks. “…” She stayed still, staring at the fallen Captain, thinking that she was too late to come here or maybe it was her fault to call him at the first place even though she meant to distract the enemy at the first place.

Her blood rushed, and as if it tainted her eyes. Those once shining golden eyes changed into crimson irises, giving this shining blood colored gem. The one eyed man quickly used Rustic Shot towards her, but that fireball was quickly being clashed with the girl’s Fulmine Nero. The one eyed man was clearly annoyed by the presence of the female magician, “Why don’t you run young missy? I will break the ship, so you better run away now!” He laughed maniacally and teasingly gestured his finger signaling to the girl that she should come and attack. He was clearly underestimate the girl as he wouldn’t able to see what kind of wrath that would be coming towards him. “Parafulmine…” The girl commanded the rukh without warning and produced a long lightning strike that descended downwards, hitting the one eyed captain. He grunted in pain and got ready to attack the girl, “…I apologize… I am not done yet…” She sent a cold glare towards the captain before commanding again, “Fulmine Palla…” It was enough to knock down the enemy, but the urge to attack again, until she satisfied was still there. She was ready to attack again but the Captain’s loud voice snapped her out, “BELLADONNA!” Like being conscious from the trance, she looked at the old man, pressing his bleeding wound and quickly dashed towards him, giving him first aid. “Hahaha, you really are suited for that deadly name, young miss. I shall call you with that name from now on everytime we have the chance to meet each other again.” He laughed again, but this time accompanied with cough. Lucky for him, the medic quickly took care of him and it was not a deep wound and Noir could feel relieved because of that.

By defeating the captain of the pirate, it meant that Shark’s Fin won the fight and the pirate wouldn’t dare to disturb the trading anymore. It was sad that Noir had to go back to the city, but she said, “Until our path crosses again… farewell…” She bowed deeply before turned her back and went home, wondering if they could meet again.

WC: 1972/1500
Magoi : 140/250

Ability Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum