You are not connected. Please login or register

1st Company! [Open][Training]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11st Company! [Open][Training] Empty 1st Company! [Open][Training] 15/03/14, 11:27 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was a great day for Zadi Medmar to meditate and focus on his skills as a Magician of the 7th type magic, Strength. However, Zadi needed to train hard in order to maintain this kind of magical focus, especially during combat! Zadi was a little bit away from Reim now, on the top of the Western Fortress, a place covered in sand, dust, and more sand. There was rust, shrapnel, and even bones EVERYWHERE on this old battlefield. It was pretty ridiculous how much bloodshed there must have been. Zadi sat crisscrossed and kept his staff across his lap. Zadi then bent his fingers in a strange manner and started to hum to himself.

Zadi wasn’t sure if he was the only person here, but if he was, then he would only hear the wind howling and the sand flying. Thankfully, there was a wall between Zadi and the dirt and wind. Technically this wasn’t the top of the large fortress. It was rather the old part of the fortress. It was in ruins after all. The wind and sand have probably, well, sanded most of it into nothingness, leaving only three floors of the great fortress to the west of the great and powerful Reim Empire!

It was a bit saddening, but Zadi had to train all the same. Sitting still, humming still, listening still, Zadi could feel the Rukh of the wind blowing all around him, past the wall and back together behind the wall. It was strong enough to create a bit of a vacuum in which no sand or dirt has reached as of yet, keeping Zadi in a nice and comfortable place. Zadi felt the gravity going all over the place, tiny got pull all the sand down while the wind was keeping such a thing from happening. The sand was light after all.

It hasn’t actually been a long time since Zadi and Yakuroro the Imuchakk captured the First Dungeon, Marax, letting Yakuroro take the better spoils of “war” so to speak. It was intense in there. Invisible men by the tens, large watchdogs, and even a gigantic monster in the end! If only Zadi had someone to share this adventure with, maybe even going on such an adventure yet again? The Djinn Marax was a truthful being, yet clever and mischievous. He would only deceive by light and shadow, but never through ear. Maybe…Zadi didn’t know Marax so well anyway. Yaku probably knows Marax better due to sort of “belonging” to the Imuchakk.

Zadi kept concentrating on the Rukh all over, trying to feel and better his understand of the types of Magic at work. There was Wind Magic, Gravity Magic, Strength Magic, some sort of mixture between Life and Strength Magic…Earth Magic? Perhaps it was something to do with combinations. Combinations? That was an interesting thought if nothing else. Zadi focused more and more until finally he burst open with an idea…to learn another Magic Type! He was already drawn to the Light Type of Magic, so he might as well start there, hahaha!

513/2000 - Secondary Specialization, D-tier Domination Spec.

Last edited by Zadi on 16/03/14, 09:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Hmm, maybe we should check out the Western front again huh buddy?” Lagi was still a little bit concerned at the time he ran into the strange ghost like beast named black Gospel. He had no idea what it was exactly, but it practically scared the heck out of him. “Is the western front truly haunted?” This was something that LAgi had to make sure of, so he and Zygus decided to pay the Western front another visit. After arriving there, he sees an individual there. “Hmm?” Lagi quickly jumps off Zygus and walks over to the pretty boy. “Yo! How are ya! Is this a bad time? Well, then again…. This is a crazy place full of eroding dead bodies and metal objects, not exactly the best beach in the world.” LAgi then chuckles three times loudly as Zygus lands next to him. Lagi pets Zygus softly and goes into his bad; he then pulls out a small plastic bag of beef dumplings. “Snack? I made them myself!” LAgi was doing his best to be polite, this guy could have been stranded for all he knew. It was one of his own philosophies; Kindness can definitely be a drug.

Personality
Spoiler:

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

So it seems that Zadi was attracted to the Light Type magic, the 3rd magic type on the large wheel of Magic! However, other than attracting attention from Light Magic, he also seemed to attract attention from a man with a large metal bird! It was huge and magnificent! It was like nothing that Zadi had EVER seen before! Zadi wanted to get to know this fellow with a turban on his head. The wind had died down and only a breeze was blowing. It was the perfect time to start talking and get to know the guy with the big metal bird.

“Hey there! Oh, and thanks, this food looks good! However…what is this strange material you packaged the food in? Seems a bit outlandish. Anyway, getting distracted, hahaha! Also, the thing you said about eroded bodies and metal things all over the place…well, I’ve been in worse places. Trust me when I say…this place is a paradise compared to a dungeon. MAN that place was scary dangerous!”

Zadi had just named the tower…a dungeon. Probably the first man in history to do so…not person in general, but male person. Probably. Zadi wasn’t sure nor did he think about it. All the same, Zadi wanted to share his adventure with this guy! Zadi went on to say…

“So, my name is Zadi. I’m a Magician and this is my staff, the Gawking Heron. Now that I’ve told a little about myself and some of my adventures, mind letting me know how you tamed such a magnificent bird? If that is a bird. Seems a bit like an oversized puppet from over here…no offense to the metal bird or you.”

Zadi wanted to know MUCH more about this metallic bird. Zadi wanted to know all sorts of things concerning it…but he didn’t know what to say in order to keep something like this going. Zadi NEEDED to learn a new skill, one that would help him achieve greater leaverage in battles involving dungeons and the like. He had a feeling he would need a beast companion thing in the coming future. Perhaps just for companionship? Or perhaps for eating, muahahahahah! Just kidding, just kidding. Anyway, Zadi wanted to know more…MUCH more…and so, from afar, Zadi started to study the relationship between the bird and the young man who Zadi did not know the name of just yet. Maybe he would keep it a secret from Zadi. But then again, someone like Yaku didn’t keep his name a secret…but that might all be due to Yakuroro’s master plan! All the same, Zadi wanted to learn to tame a beast for his own purposes. Companionship is important these days. There are dangerous jobs to do, dangerous foes to face. All sorts of things could be accomplished a little easier with a little help from either a bird, reptile, mammal, inset…well, inserts are gross…maybe not an insect. Either which way, Zadi would need to know more about taming a beast~

1010/2000 - Secondary Specialization, D-tier Domination Spec.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Hmmm, to be honest with you, Zygus chose me! It’s kind of funny how taming goes, the fundamentals usually include evoking your will onto another being in a short squabble of supremacy, but I actually see Zygus as my friend. My clan is the El Nagi clan, they’re pretty famous among Reim, the best dominance users in the world. Surprisingly, I’m one of the few that didn't have a lot of talent so the other kids would use their animals to bully me a lot. One of them lost control of their beasts and I almost got myself killed, but then Zygus showed up and swooped me out of there. He also started licking my face repeatedly, wasn't sure what that was about. LAgi would say this laughing as Zygus would start to sniff the young man and circle around him. After Sniffing Zadi once more, he walks back to Lagi and nods at him. “Hmm, you don’t seem to have the scent of blood on you. The heavy scent of blood includes the possible fact that you kill people for a living, thank god that’s not the case though.”

Lagi then holds out his hand with a genuine smile. “My name is Lagi El Nagi, do you model for some magicians magazine or something? I’m sure that you have the ladies gawking all over you, or aren’t you the playboy type. I personally like to cook during my free time; I was going through a small phase of wanting to cook enough food to end world hunger, so I read a lot of books on how to cook tasty meals. Didn’t work out too well though, but its still a neat skill to have.” After Lagi looks around a little bit, he started to scratch his head. “I just noticed this, but why are you out here all alone? Are you lost?”

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The young man, now named Lagi El Nagi from the El Nagi tribe, started to talk about his life in depth, probably trying to make friends with Zadi Medmar the Black Magician. Zadi was happy that Lagi was interesting being friends with Zadi, or at least bored enough to be talking to Zadi. Maybe even concerned. He did ask if Zadi was lost. However, one thing that sort of ‘bothered’ Zadi was the bird, now officially a living thing, and its sniffing habit. It was rather quickly hoping up and down, sniffing all around Zadi like a small bird would when eating something…was Zadi the meal in this case!? Hopefully not…cause that wouldn’t be any fun now would it? Fortunately, the bird stopped sniffing Zadi and seemed to assess something to Lagi. Zadi was a bit confused as to why it was a good thing that Zadi didn’t’ have the smell of blood and death on him. It could have happened in the dungeon for all adi knew, but thankfully, he seemed to smell just fine. Anyway, after Lagi spoke, Zadi got even more interested in finding the right beast companion.

“Hahaha! No no no, I’m just your average old traveling Magician. I am a current citizen of Balbadd and I would rather see the world than model in some magazine. You’re pretty funny if I do say so myself. I haven’t actually met anyone with your sense of humor…ever. I must be luck, hahaha! Anyway, it seems that your bird, who name I take is Zygus, is rather fond of you. Hope I find a companion like that someday, too.”

Zadi kept studying the relationship between the two beings, one bird, one human. It was odd to say the least. One would imagine that a normal relationship between animals had to do with dogs or cats…but not large birds. Zadi had heard of smaller birds, but not large ones! There are still many mysterious things out in this world, and Zadi was now even more determined to find them all! All the same though, Lagi’s relationship has inspired Zadi to officially start finding a beast companion of his own! Specifically one that would help Zadi in battle, probably much like the metallic bird Zygus does for Lagi. Maybe Zadi should visit this El Nagi clan and find out a thing or two about Beast Taming? Na! Zadi could figure it out on his own. Lagi did make it sound easy.

“And no, I’m not lost. I came here to meditate. It’s what I do when I’m tired from too much adventuring…or I’m just too lazy to do anything else, hahaha! But don’t worry, you’re not bothering me. In fact, why don’t you sit down and I’ll tell you ALL about this dungeon, a place worse than this large yet dilapidated fortress. Lucky for us, the wind has died down rather quickly. It won’t be bothering us anytime soon…hopefully. I am a Magician, but I can’t predict the future, hahaha!”

While Lagi thought about or was already sitting down, Zadi contemplated on the best way to tell his story without making it sound wordy and annoying to the ears of this young man named Lagi El Nagi. It would be a detailed story nonetheless, but Zadi wanted it to be clearer and to the point…unlike those invisible men and that strange black fog that surrounded the carpet. Zadi still doesn’t know what happened. It didn’t seem poisonous nor did it seem all that deadly. Anyway, Zadi would begin with entering the dungen, describing the most magnificent sight of ALL time…that is…if Lagi was going to stay and listen, hahaha! After this, Zadi would hopefully learn more about the relationship between Zygus and Lagi.

1633/2000 - Secondary Specialization, D-tier Domination Spec.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Balbadd? I never been there before, it sounds like a very interesting place. When you get the chance too, can you tell me a little more about your hometown? Don’t you get a little homesick sometimes?” Lagi’s interest was piqued when Zadi revealed to him that he wasn’t a native of Reim, it was always fascinating to meet someone from another region. One of the most exciting things about a traveler is the fact that they can tell amazing stories about their trips; some can even make a living off of writing a book about their lives. After Zadi mentioned that he was here to meditate, Lagi snapped his fingers at the idea. “Oh, I know what that is. It’s that thing that balled guys do when they want to practice kung fu. I didn’t know magicians could do that as well, I could have sworn that you were doing yoga. I was expecting you to put your foot behind your head or something, that kind of flexibility can seem really amazing to people who can’t do it. I personally can’t do something like that; my form of meditation is fishing. “

LAgi sat down next to Zadi; Zygus went off to nibble on a broken sword while the two talked. “As for finding the right companion for you, it all depends on the needs that have to be satisfied for yourself. I guess I’m a little more attracted to the flying types, there is this strange sense of freedom that birds have to them, to soar the skies without any kind of limitations whatsoever. Don’t you think that’s amazing?” LAgi daydreamed a little bit, imagining that he could fly himself as he mentioned it. However, his senses were brought back to reality when Zadi mentioned a dungeon. “Dungeon? You mean a place where they keep people that done something bad? Well that’s not an entirely fair definition; there are some good people that were forced to stay in dungeons. I’m sorry that happened to you, it must have been a scary situation, but you’re making it sound like a cool adventure. That’s a good trait Zadi, you always have to find the silver lining in bad situations, and it’s not good to be depressed forever. So tell me your story, I’m willing to listen.” Lagi sat with a cheerful smile as he paid attention to Zadi’s story.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Haha! It seems that Zadi would be able to tell his grand adventure in a dungeon! However, now that Zadi thought about it, there was a second meaning, the main meaning to the word “dungeon”. Zadi should have worded it better. Maybe instead of “dungeon” he should have said “tower”. That would have come across better than anything. Now his story will seem less interesting unless Zadi straightens things out to begin with.

“Well, hehehe, the thing is…this wasn’t an ordinary dungeon. It was equally dangerous…but…you see, it wasn’t meant for holding prisoners…maybe. I assume that it could have. Anyway, it was rather for holding power beyond imagination! And I helped someone get said power. It was scary though! Oh, and you should have seen the outside of the dungeon. Would you believe me if I said it was just a tower, rather big, but smaller on the outside than the inside? Would you? Cause I still can’t wrap my head around such a concept, hahaha!”

Zadi had probably cleared things up about how HE was using the term “dungeon”. Rather than a place meant for torture and agony, it was a place for adventure and power! However, it could probably also be used for endless torture if you aren’t careful enough. Thankfully, Zadi and Yaku had been careful enough NOT to have been trapped there for eternity and whatnot.

“So then, the story goes like this. I was meditating like I usually was and sort of stumbled upon hits grand tower that probably even touched the skies! It was ominous and dark, as if it was an actual dungeon, the one that YOU thought I was talking about. After meditating, I told me friend, an Imuchakk named Yakuroro about it…and he wanted to go see it for himself, specifically the inside. Now, here is where things get a little trippy. Ehm…well, the moment the two of us touched the shining doors of the tower…we were transported through time a space. There were stars and large orb things everywhere, one of which seemed familiar. After getting transported there, we were both pulled and tugged to a golden beam of light crashing through the space around us! It was beautiful yet scary at the same time. After getting sucked up by the light, Yakuroro and I were knocked unconscious, waking up inside the tower only moments later…or what I believe was the tower. Still can’t be too sure. It was bigger on the inside after all, hahaha! Anyway, we woke up and started walking. After a little time passed…we could hear footsteps…without feet to make the sound! There was screaming everywhere, the footsteps turning into loud sheiks of bloodcurdling anger! The invisible voices said ‘die human scum!’ and I could hear the swooshing of weapons! I used one of my spells to knock most of them off the edge of a bridge, the one me and Yakuroro were walking on, and I could hear there screams of terror as they feel to the bottom of the tower…if there was a bottom…Yaku got injured by a couple of the invisible men, assuming they are men to begin with.”

Zadi took a deep breath and continued his rather lengthy story~

“After the encounter with the invisible men, Yakuroro and I started being careful. At the time, Yakuroro had, and probably still has, a flying carpet. Don’t know where he got it from, but it was amazing! The two of us hopped on and flew towards another room, this time…seemingly empty like the last one. We flew across a seemingly endless flight of stairs and sort of ran into this black fog. It was black like smoke yet thin like fog. The two of us couldn’t see a thing, so Yakuroro decided it would be best if he speed up the carpet to get out of this fog. Surely enough, we got out in one piece! However…I still remember hearing the snarls of a large beast behind us…as if it was stalking us in the fog. Eventually, we came to the end of the tower. Thankfully it wasn’t endless, hahaha! We opened the doors to the final room and out came a rather large and wispy monster! It was as if it wasn’t there…yet…it was. It started to talk to the two of us and asked who lead the expedition into this tower, or as he referred to it…a dungeon. Yakuroro seemed scared…and sort of ‘blamed me’ so to speak. I almost wet myself when the monster questioned if I was worth some sort of power…and I assumed he meant beating me to death. However, that wasn’t the case. The large monster vanished into a little wisp as he conjured up a room full of treasure! I slide down it, ignoring the fact that there could be danger ANYWHERE! I got lucky, cause there wasn’t anything, hahaha! The small wisp then seemed to choose Yakuroro and vanish into a ring that Yaku had found amongst the treasure. And that’s pretty much it! The tower collapsed and the two of us were in a hole in the ground where the tower once stood. I then traveled back home with pockets full of treasure and then ended up here, meditating. So yeah, that wasn’t too long ago now that I think about it, hahaha!”

By now, Zadi had told a story to the point where he understood what a companionship needed in order to blossom...however, neither I nor Zadi will reveal such a secret, hahaha! All that was left was to actually find a beast companion of his own~

2000+/2000 - Secondary Specialization, D-tier Domination Spec. - Complete~

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“So, why didn’t the strange wisp choose you instead? Is there a specific trick to the chosen part thing?” Lagi sat there and listened to the boy’s story, it definitely seemed like an interesting tale. “Also, how come you split off from your friend? From the way you told the story, I thought you were travelling around with the blue haired guy?” Lagi continued to ask questions, more interested about this strange tower that Zadi mentioned. He was also curious as to know about the invisible men. “Maybe they were ghosts? I encountered something like that not too long ago, it happened around the last time I been to this place”

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Ghosts, hmmm? That is an interesting idea...yeah, they were probably ghosts, hahah! I've never thought about it like that. However, since you said you also saw a ghost, does that mean you were attacked b one, too? This 'ghost' concept is rather new to me, so bear with me, please, haha!"

Lagi had thrown the idea of 'ghosts' at Zadi, as if he was an expert...and Zadi felt that it was true. Those inivible men must have been some sort fo spectral apparition. It oculnd't have been 'men' if they said 'die HUMAN scum'. If they themselves were in fact just invisible humans, they they would have been talking about killing each other as well! Lagi has already had an encounter with a ghost and iving the idea in the first place made Lagi seem like a true and genuine expert. Now then, about traveling with Yaku~

"And, well, I didn't stay cause I didn't want to drag around behind Yakuroro now that he had this strange power connecting him and that ring with the monster inside. The choosing process must have been in favor of either destiny, greatest physical strength, greatest mental strength, or maybe even all of the above, hahaha! Yeah, I'm not nearly as strong as Yakuroro. He is an Imuchakk after all. Though to be honest...I'm not sure what the specifics about that race are. All I can tell is that they might be tall, strong, and smart, cause Yakuroro was all three. All in all, my decision was a bit selfish. Only a little though, cause I did help Yakuroro get that power. Not bad, right? Haha! So no, I don't think there is a real 'trick' to getting picked. Might just be destiny."

101st Company! [Open][Training] Empty Re: 1st Company! [Open][Training] 17/03/14, 07:16 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I’m not much of a believer in destiny. Destiny usually brings out the inevitable, like not being able to avoid your death because it’s your destiny to die at a specific palace. So instead of something as trivial as destiny, I believe in chance. There’s a chance that you could have been the one that the the whisp would of picked. There’s a chance that you will definitely be picked when it happens again, it’s much more uplifting with such a bad word as destiny. “Lagi says with a playful smile as he was fixing his turban. “ So Zadi, I would like it a lot if you were to believe in yourself a little bit more. If you ever find task impossible, it’s a good thing that I’m your friend then. I’m practically full of lots and lots of positive energy; you’ll have a good o’l time. Maybe we can adventure together for a while?” Lagi snapped his fingers and Zygus came over immediately. Lagi then pets him softly as he points at the sky. Have you ever been flying? Wait, that’s not proper English. I  mean…. Have you ever sustained yourself in the air for a long period of time before?”

111st Company! [Open][Training] Empty Re: 1st Company! [Open][Training] 17/03/14, 08:54 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Thanks Lagi...ha! Your now my third friend! You and two others have helped me think clearer about life and I've consider people that help me in general a friend. Thanks man."

Zadi was happy to be talking to Lagi. He seemed to really care about others. He asked if Zadi was lost, alone, and even told Zadi to believe in himself! It was as if the Rukh has guided Lagi here so that the two of them could learn from each other. However, something bothered Zadi about Lagi's feelings towards destiny. Being a Magician was like a being in a religion about Destiny itself. Most magicians, if not all, believed int he concept of destiny and how the Rukh guide said destiny. Even more so however...Lagi was right...but kind of wrong, too. Zadi sort of believes "what happens, happens". You can't change what has already happened, but you can change control the future of what happens later.

"Hmmm...sorry, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you a little about destiny. I do like the idea that you can shape your own future...but...I think of that as more a preparation FOR destiny to take its course. However, I like how you think. Destiny is like the future. It doesn't control you, YOU shape it. Actually, hahaha! Destiny IS the future! MAN! I've never thought about it like that before! Again...thank you Lagi El Nagi. You have taught me MUCH about life after just a few words. And to repay you, I'll take you on a rather rewarding job with me. Not that you wouldn't be able to do it on your own, but rather that I want to help you succeed in life. You might even end up helping me, hahaha! So? Are we in agreement? Cause either which way, I'm done meditating. Might as well do that job right now. You coming along? Oh...and to answer your question..."

Zadi got up and took off at 5 m/s into the open skies, waving Lagi and Zygus over to the direction he was flying in, the city of Reim! With Lagi as his newest addition in allies and friends, nothing would be able to stop Zadi and his progress in life!

170 Magoi

Tech(s):

[EXIT]

121st Company! [Open][Training] Empty Re: 1st Company! [Open][Training] 17/03/14, 09:20 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“You’re willing to share the bounty with me? Well count me in! I’m always looking forward to making a quick buck, it’s not like I’m immersed in greed though. I personally just like money; it’s kind of the standard need in my life for the moment. “When Zadi took off with some kind of magic that could be used to fly, Lagi made a whistling sound and hopped on the back of Zygus. “Looks like we made a new friend buddy, we should try to catch u to him.”Zygus nodded and followed after Zadi, it truly looks like a start of a new adventure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum