The Hill Among Trees [Training Solomon/King Lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Training Abilities:

Solomon covering his face with his hands looking quite awkward to others as he walked down the streets, he was smelling his hands. He had just finished a job helping out creating a large amount of lemonade, he used his hands to crush thousands of lemons and now his hands smelled amazing, at least to him they did. He was supposed to begin his training in the morning but someone requested this of him on his way out of town, so he then decided to accept since he won’t turn down money as he does owe Noir a large sum of money currently. He now walked towards the outskirts of Reim, he would look at all the shops and businesses as he went by them, they flourished with customers at this time of day, he could only hope when he created his own it would be that successful.

He wanted to work on techniques today, but where he was traveling would be a first for him as he wished to find a new training spot, so he was just exploring mostly especially as he did love to see new places and new things. He was about three hours from Reim at this point and still hadn't found a spot he wished to train on just yet. He then thought to himself he could be training as he looked around as when he was doing the lemonade job, it peaked his interest in using his grip strength as a weapon. He would then pick up a large rock on the side of the road and then look for a second one; he would at least train his grip till he found a place of interest to train at. This consisted of just gripping the rocks with all his strength on and off, he would have to replace a rock or two during his hunt of a location as they would crumble, but if he did get this well trained he would call it Wardens Grasp as he would see in his mind using it on someone trying to escape from him.

After many stones and much time passed he happened to find himself at a large hill, he climbed the hill and it looked over a flat land of grass, it was quite beautiful he thought, he could see a tree line to the left and right and a little way in the distance where the grass stopped, this was just like a small clearing, he wondered to himself if someone had planned on using it but he did hope not as the beauty of the land would surely be the price. He decided he would continue to train his grasp as he would sit upon the large hill that overlooked the land, it was something he wished to remember, this was till he noticed he had ran out of rocks. He would look around for more with no luck at all but he did wish to relax a bit before he did start, so he ended up laying down on the hill as it went down so he would be on a slant to look over everything. Even though he did wish to relax his hands kept grabbing at the ground by habit and he eventually just began to continue training his grip with the ground.

He looked at the sky as he did this, he thought it was a wonderful blue with the odd cloud he could see in the sky, he stared up till he fell asleep, and that is when this peaceful relax time would end, he would image things from his past and how he murdered those of the club, he remembered the sounds the men made as he snapped their arms or would watch others have their neck snapped. He reminded him of what his rage made him do, and how he still wished to do this to the murderer of his father. He knew he had decided that he wished to rely on justice for this man, but his emotions and his decisions were not one and the same. He could see a shadow of a figure within his memories he knew the shadow represented the man he never had seen, he could see that his body was acting on his own in this dream, he would see himself choking the shadowy figure and smashing down on the man’s face with hammer fists. As the shadowy figure began to stop struggling it then fell away into the wind like sand, he could only see the blood drip off his hands and then crying out he would then awaken.

His heart felt as if it was coming out of his chest as he grabbed his chest, he hated these dreams and memories with a passion but after some time of a blank stare out onto the land he would calm down, he did not sleep much any night due to these dreams, but what else could he do to stop them he wondered. The only thing he could think of was find the man that killed his step father, but for now he would need to begin his training, as much time has passed since he began his adventure. He was not sure of what he would train today as he felt as if he was done with the Wardens Grasp for now, he could see that he obviously was gripping at the earth while he was dreaming as a large chunk of earth had been removed and tossed somewhere at some point during his issue.

He had not fully decided but he then stood and walked up to the top of the hill he had laid on, he contemplated for some time before in the process of elimination that he would either train some sort of parrying or block skill, that or some skill with his axe. He did notice an issue with one of the techniques he knew he wished to train later which was a toss he wished to work on, he slapped his forehead for being so forgetful. He was missing someone to toss, he would have to make his way to the tree line later to see if he could find a log of proper size he could toss around as practice.

Ability Trained:

1052/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Shouldn’t be long now….” Lagi would say to himself as he traveled around the area in hooded clothing, one of the more new outfits that he sported since coming back. It wasn’t the same as his unity corps outfit, but it definitely had the assassin feel of it. His footsteps were pretty light, almost unnoticeable to those who didn’t contain a trained ear for it in. He contained all of his gear, the only person who wasn’t present with him as el drago. Lagi felt as if he didn’t need the dragon for the time being, due to the fact that Lagi very much preferred training alone at time, and gave El dragon a few assignments in order to keep the mighty dragon busy for the time being. However, Lagi did come across something unusual. “…..” The upper part of his face was hidden in the shadow of his coil, but you could definitely see a smile on lagi’s face as the black strands of hair being partly contained. He literally watched and observed an imuchakk doing whatever he appeared to be doing. .” It’s been a while since I saw someone of your kind, so that’s how you train?” Lagi would say casually a he folded his arms and waited in silence. He could of spied on the man a little further, but didn’t feel as if it was necessary to do so in his own country anyone who lived here would know that any of the corps were a force to be reckoned with.

However, the appearance of the imuchakk seemed to have piqued Lagi’s interest for a minute, something that his unity corps seemed to lack when it comes to the necessary relations that he wanted Reim to have with the Imuchakk Village, something that was based off to their own efforts and not Azix’s. No offense to Azix, but if its squared on him alone, then it would Kou with most of all of the gains, with is frankly unacceptable in Lagi’s own standards. He was friends with Yoshiro, but he needed his own in. Maybe this man was the key to achieve something like that? I wonder if I should play with him a bit…………..

Lagi's attire-
Spoiler:

370/1500

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon turning at the voice behind him as he did think he was alone, but not in a startling way, more as if he was acknowledging a presence. If something was going to happen to him and he could not stop it there was no reason to be startled in the first place, "Not many leave the tribe I’m afraid...." he said with a smile on his face as he looked the man up and down viewing the man with his hooded outfit jealous of his sash and the wealth that must have come of that outfit he continued, "but it’s not an ordinary way of training, I just work with what nature offers me." he could nowhere near afford to have such an extravagant outfit like such anymore. Maybe in his past as when he entertained females and did some other activities, but not from only doing odd jobs here and there around the towns he travels too. He looked away from the man, he did not have to be cautious around a man who purposely showed himself, "This land is beautiful" ... he would say to the man before continuing, "I hope they do not plan to build on this field and destroy its beauty."

He would then begin to walk down towards the nearest tree line, "Would you like to join me in finding some materials to train with?" he would turn and ask half way down the hill. "I have some training yet to do before I head back to Reim." If they continued to the forest line, he would then look for a large boulder or stump of a tree and carry that or drag that to the opening once more. He would show the man what he planned on working on by picking this up and tossing it 10 meters behind him. "I call this skill Castle Toss, as if castling a king in chest."

Ability Being Trained:

Word Count: 322/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Believe me when I say this, speaking of nature so casually can get you killed. What could be a log, could really be a dangerous animal in question. Especially in the western front, a day of wandering could put you up against some formidable carnivores. “ Lagi would say with a small chuckle. Though, they know better to ever make it over to the main land because of the El Nagi clan. That and the fact that there are border patrol that keep the border clear for incoming merchants. You got to love the little things that Reim does from time to time. “ Lagi too looked at the field and nodded his head. “Looks like a pretty good fields, might not be used for anything based off of construction work if the soil is good. Or better yet, having a garden here might make the people smile again, not really sure how it would help bit it’s interesting to think about. When Lagi was invited to help this man find some materials to train with, he nodded his head and followed the man. “Sure though I kind of question your mental capabilities if you’re willing to turn your back on a complete stranger. Not to say you aren’t wise in some respect, but I always wondered about you types that aren’t overly cautious of new people.” Lagi would say as he kept the distance between them about three meters. “Maybe that’s what it means to be strong? Void of the fears you used to have but no longer harbor?

With a show of skill, Lagi watched silently and gave the imuckakk a small clap. Interesting, but perhaps you have a technique that isn’t so simple? Why would you practice a method of combat that involves throwing something behind you? Imagine if you was in the front of a group, your comrades behind. If you have no sort of control of the direction of the throw, wouldn’t that put your supp0osed comrades in danger? What’s your remedy to this?” Lagi would say with a questioning tone. Maybe he was overthinking it, but he learned to take every single thing into account. There are always loop holes, things that the enemy can take advantage of. There is a chance that This man could hurt someone with this move, Lagi hoped that he would use it sparingly. “ Hey, by the way, have you heard of the ruler of this place? Reim I mean. If you did, simply judging off of the facts that you know, what do you think of him?” This was somewhat important, the opinion of an Imuchakk could serve as a small looking glass for what the other blue haired giants in the north might think.

828/1500

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon listened to the man as he praised Reim, "You can easily still be cautious and admire, very similar to the liking of a rose but knowing it still can cut you, those who can't admire nature I believe should have no use of it, we are but guests upon this land." He did however admire that they had a organization that made things better for those who lived here.

"No, No..." he said as he laughed, "It has nothing to do with strength or fears... I see it as if you wished to do me harm you would have done so without showing your presence at first, but you did leaving only that you have no interest in harming me or that you wish for it to be a challenge. If you wished for a challenge would you attack me while my back is faced towards you?.. I am also but a mere traveler with no enemies that I know of what would life be like if I had to be fearful of all that I cross paths with?"

After using Castle Toss the man did a small clap and spoke, Solomon listened to everything the hooded man had to say and then he was also asked for his opinion about the current ruler of Reim. Solomon thought to himself as he looked at the man, "You must be use to combat with others, I am assuming from what you say, I do understand that it has its limits and it could not be useful if I’m tossing them towards someone I wish to protect, but most battles I have been in I’m alone, it has been that way for some time." He wouldn't go to much into depth why as he continued and he would continue to use Castle Toss to continue training as he would talk, "If one day I do have a comrade again I would first have to trust they could have my back, but I would adjust to their needs as well."

He discontinued his tossing about of large objects as he finished saying that as if he was just trying to keep busy while on that topic. " As for the ruler…" he walked closer to the man then leaned against one of the trees near by him, "I don't know anything about him on a personal level, but he must be strong to have such a large amount of followers and civilians that live under his rule if not he wouldn't be ruling, but I am happy to see that slavery is something that is not approved of here, as I have a friend and her past involved that of slavery and I am happy that she will not have to worry about such thing here, she states that he is kind and strong and that he once helped her rescue her Liger. So as of now I approve of him, one day I may meet him, but I know that I plan on leaving shortly so it will have to be some point in the future."

He looked to the man, "And what is your opinion of this ruler?... I am traveling the lands, how would you compare this ruler to the rulers of the other regions?" He knew he would be traveling to the plains of Magnostadt next so probing this man about this place would be good information, as well as if this man knew much about Kou so he could prepare himself before going on the hunt for the man who killed his father.

After listening and watching the man he would then ask him if there was a reason for him being here as Solomon reason being training, he would then ask, "Did you have anything you wished to train maybe a technique or would you wish to do some physical training? Usually men wearing an outfit such as yours have some sort of fighting capabilities." If so the man would gesture to go ahead, Solomon wished to watch at what this human was capable of. If he would Solomon would take the place of the man where he was standing when he watched Solomon train.

Ability Trained:

1022/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi shrugged as he folded his arms. "You mean prickle, every rose does indeed has its thorns. Some are pretty deadly. Even the most gentlest of strikes can become your bane depending on where it hits you, and ho it hits you. When you put it that way, it's almost unforgiving when you have a different ,mindset of whats truly necessary. " Though the blue haired giant said something peculiar that made lagi what he question what he meant by that. "Well, since you said before, it's safe to assume that you did have a comrade of some sort. I dont mean to pry, you don't even have to talk about it if you dont want to, i have heard about how harsh the Tundra can be, the rampaging unicorns. Imagine if they started to evolve and grow limbs that sustained their travels on land and sea? Funny thing about animal evolution, its almost right around the corner, or unless someone wills it. " Lagi would cough loudly though, he was getting too much into the animal retrospect. " However, i am sorry for your loss if it turned out that way. " When it came to the section of what lagi's opinion of himself was, he was simple and blunt.

Needs works maybe, his relationships with Kou seem to be on an improved level, but on a leader status, he does have a long way to go. Leads his clan well, does whats best for Reim in his own way, or he tries. However, pretty soon, it wont matter once the council take into full effect. " Lagi would say with a little bit of regret in his voice. There will be no second chances or a way to change anyone's mind about what they already think about the man in a position as a ruler of a nation, Reim will become a republic to be led by a council. All decisions will be enforced through that, and to those who hated the king, his rule and the good he did, even the bad, all of it will be a distant memory. Sounds bitter sweet now that i think about it," With a simple shrug, Lagi would shake his head. Anything i wished to train? Honestly speaking, i trained quite a bit and know quite a bit, I guess i can show you a demonstration of what i mean, but you should be very aware of your own weakness of reaction time. Not to say showing you might be a waste either..... ehh how do i explain...." With that being said, he used Vanishing Drive. Lagi dashed instantly at 30 m/s, being about 10 meters away from the blue haired giant to his right. Knowing the immuchakk reaction time and the advanced level of movement speed, it would take a while for solomon to notice that lagi moved, it would almost look as if he vanished. However, Lagi's voice would give it away as he spoke up once more. "See what i mean? Training is pretty noteworthy when you can pull things out of your hat like this. Keeping your strength in mind, what are you doing to compensate your lack of range?

1354/1500

abilities
Spoiler:

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Its what makes everyone truly unique, as one person may see it that he must lead a nation to a better time or of peace another person may think that he must run a business for his own gain." He as he gave a reply, but then looked away as mentioned, "It was not a rampaging unicorn which killed my step father who I saw as my partner, it was a man, one I am in search of with a very little amount of direction." He would look back and say, "it would however be quite fierce if it could traverse the lands as well if they were capable of the same speeds they have in the water."

He listened to the hooded man as he spoke of the Ruler of Reim, it seemed as he knew him better then the others he had met, he seemed to notice that he wasn't for this council to take the place of the ruler, Solomon knew very little of politics, "People can be very stubborn yes, but I don't believe that they are not capable of changing there minds, and as a ruler its in there last moments that they are remembered the best, stories, rumors and gossip always travel if he wished to be remembered for good he could do so, if he wished to be remembered for evil he could do that too. How ever no matter who you are, someone will hate you, someone will like you, all that matters is what you think of yourself when you come to the end. If the ruler believes that the best decision would be to have a council people will know it was due to his choice that was made possible."

Solomon grumbled lowly as he replied, "I am aware of my weakness just not sure what do to about it." He watched the man as he spoke but suddenly he vanished from view, he looked around for him to only hear him behind him. He laughed as he said, "Point proven from earlier, if you wished to do me harm you could have. But as for range I have not done much, I have just began working on the foundation of my skills, I wish to purchase a shield soon, which I have been doing odd jobs in this area to save for. All I have currently is my rampaging unicorn axe which I could attempt to deflect attack, I wish to further train with a shield so I can have my strongest aspect to be defense forcing a ranged attacker to come close." He would twirl is axe around a bit, not as if showing off, but it seemed as he was playing with it. But really he was just practicing his Weapon Basic Block. "If I can I wish to force people to fight me close but also have the brute strength to push them back. I do not know what to do for my reaction time as that is my weakness currently and I knew it may be a weakness in the future." Realizing that he had not introduced himself he decided he would, "I forgot to mention, my name is Solomon King, and yourself hooded man?"

Ability Used/Training:

Word Count: 539/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Well, here a pro tip, i dont give those often so pay very close attention. Lagi would say with a small smirk. Why dont you start investing yourself in some magic abilities. Taking upon wizardry isn't a weird thing for an immuchak to do, i saw it happen once before, pretty capable man and he also had a beast to ride upon. Who knows, maybe you could master yourself a beast in the fine contents of the western front, or even extending your limbs? You have a few options ahead of you, it's never too late to take upon an early trade in order to better yourself." The simplicity of giving advice, sometimes it can be taken for granted. Lagi didn't know if this man was going to listen to him wholeheartedly or not. When the immuchak mentioned his name, Lagi only nodded in reply. "An Immuchak with a last name? Your name is about as normal as another man i could pull from the street? Whatever happened to your native name? Gave it up?" Lagi would say as he kicked a nearby rock across the hill. "I guess it's my identity that's in question isn't it. Just declare me as a man who really cares for his country, and that would do whatever it takes to protect it. Or, you can just call me L, i'm in the mood to be mysterious right now, could you blame me?" Lagi would say with a small laugh and looked out into the horizon. " You're after the man who killed someone who stood as a father to you. Trust me, there's alot more ways to make someone suffer without killing them. Let me tell you about magic, i seen shit that involves a man bringing someone back from nothing. With life magic, death can be made a joke if you dont burn the body into ashes and throw it into the river or something. "

Lagi would then turn back to face Solomon. "So Mr King, a last name as king, ahh.... anyway... remember..... its good to have friends in high places, remember that.

1500/1500

Ability trained
Spoiler:

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon would grab his chin as he listened to the advice the man was giving it sounded very interesting to him, well everything except the extension of the limbs, he grabbed his elbow when he heard that and had shaken his head in disgust. "Wizardry sounds amusing to me and to have a beast to ride like I have seen the others would be handy. But it will take sometime I'm assuming to train in the arts of magic. I will have to train in order to impress someone to teach me I am assuming though." As the man mentioned about his native name he sighed as he said, "Yeaaaa .... I have yet to return to my tribe to receive it, after I slayed the rampaging unicorn, I left immediately afterwards and had someone outside of the tribe create my weapon for me... I will one day return and accept that name if they are still willing to allow it." he patted his axe as he finished his sentence.

Laughing at Mr.L's reply, "Everyone has there moments of mystery, its fun to be mysterious from time to time." The topic then turned slightly sour but its not as if he was bringing down the mood, "I no longer seek to torture or kill him, I wish just to bring him back to my tribe where he shall be judged. And I've looked into such magic in my times of darkness, but could not find much information about it, and the body of my father was never found. He looked up to see his the mans face as he said, "So Mr King, a last name as king, ahh.... anyway... remember..... its good to have friends in high places, remember that." He smiled and said, "I will remember that, but I have much more traveling to do to make those friends. But all my friends are held in high regards in my eyes none the less, in my eyes my friends are that of my family."

Solomon stood and held his hand out,"Could I at least get a clear view of your face for I can remember the face of L that I had this encounter with?.. And maybe one day we may even be friends."
He said his farewell as the way the topic was going it sounded as if the man was about to be on his way, he was unsure but he thought it best to allow the man to leave if he please. He would still however have more training to do himself and wouldn't hesitate to have the man stay if he wished. "I'm not sure if you were planning on continuing your journey, but I do have a slight more training to do myself. You can stay if you please." he said while smiling.

Ability Trained:

Word Count: 1009/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi wondered if he should reveal his face to the man, but then something else came in his head when he figured that it would be a bit too easy to simply admit that he was a person that this immuchak might of expected him to be. Lagi wouldn't hold it against him if this was to be true, he sensed that this man was somewhat intelligent, up to a degree. "Yes, i think magic would suit you, maybe you could make some unique sort of want attached to your favorite weapon, and a backup wand just in case. Just a thought. "After that, Lagi would think once more. "Well, if you want to see my face, i suppose i can show you, but that depends on my mood, and plus you're training. Better to focus more on the reason why you are here in the first place. In order to better yourself as a great warrior, if that's the case, i think thy you leaving Reim is a bit soon. You should have a taste of the coliseum first before you leave on your journey. Believe me when i say this, you can tell from which of your techniques is the most practical and which isn't from the way they flow when you have an actual opponent face. One example is this...."

The atmosphere changed just a bit as lagi brought about a bit of killing intent in order to signify that Lagi wished to do solomon harm. If the blue haired giant was keen on such things, it would allow solomon to tense up and be a little more serious in that regard. I'll be coming at you with your level of strength. Whatsoever you wish to train, feel free to use that to defend yourself, You dont have much of a say on the matter, battles are like this sometimes, in the spur of the moment with everything suddenly being on the line. "Lagi made no verbal promise of holding back, but he was intending to hold back regardless. He knew that solomon could manage a bit of a bruise or so if he couldnt pack it, and it was nothing that Lagi couldn't take care of with a little bit of healing if it ever got up to a dangerous point. With the use of Orie, Lagi had access to A rank healing, he was willing to take on full responsibility for this mans training,"Here i come.....Solomon King!!!! Fend me off with your skill!" Something a bit easy for the man, Lagi removed his stealth weapon scythe duality and used wood bullet pillar, creating a barrage of four D rank spiked wooden pillars covered in grass and roots at 20 m/s. The pillars are 10 meters in length and width and travels as far as 30 meters. Lagi didnt necessarily move from his location and was about 10 meters away from solomon. Solomon would have to either block or clash with his own b rank somehow, considering how far away Lagi was and the length of the pillars as well accommodating the space.

ooc: i am in full control of the station, just train naturally, easy blocks/clashes.

520/1000

320/350

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon did have a Idea of who he was as from speaking with the others before he knew the rulers name, but he would not force a man who wished to be unnamed to name himself. He held him in higher regard from his opinion earlier though as he did not hold himself as too high or confident, it was interesting though he thought, that a ruler would be out this far and especially without his guards or bodyguard of some sort, even if he did think a ruler to be strong its an odd position to put ones self in.

He pondered for a moment as he did not think of having a extra wand before, "It is a great Idea to have a extra wand, I never really thought that far into it, but I did however wished to get a shield which would attach to my forearm and then leave my hand free for a wand as well." He listened to him speak of the coliseum and how it was too soon for him to leave, "I'm not one that would usually go find a fight for no reason but it is true how it would quicken my training by showing what would be more valuable to learn. I believe that my biggest downfall currently is my speed. As for technique I just try to learn what comes to mind that may be useful, did you have anything in mind for a technique which would be useful with my strength?"

He began to tense up as Lagi stated he would attack, he laughed when he said that he was free to defend himself. Its not as if he would purposely allow himself to be hurt, he realized there was no point in talking him out of attacking him as he seemed to want to prove the point of sometimes not having the choice. If he could he would however he would as he didn't wish to fight if it wasn't required. He knew that Mr.L knew he was stronger then himself as he stated that he would match his strength, that pricked at Solomon slightly as it seemed as if he would be like a toy in comparison.

Mr.L yelling that he was beginning wiped away any thoughts from Solomon as he knew he would have to begin if he didn't wish to injured without reason. He would notice large spiked wooden pillars covered in grass and roots flying towards him, he admired the weapon as he had one as well, he was curious how they were created and bound, but he couldn't think much on the topic if he didn't wish to be injured. He would immediately charge towards L at 6 m/s, as he knew he could not fight at a distance and observe, that was not his fighting style and he was not skilled enough yet to do so. Using his Round Robin skill he would slash his blade horizontally at 20 m/s smashing the first two pillars away, then bringing it back he would smash the following two. He was not sure if he wished for him to only defend or not but he would attack, as it looked as if this man was capable of defending himself, and he would like to impress rather than disappoint.

As he would get into range of Mr.L he would then use his Heart of the Mountain skill Onyx Wall to create a wall of onyx 5 meters tall and 5 meters wide at 20 m/s directly behind him in a attempt to limit his movement, then he would use Quake leaping into the air lifting his axe over his head then smashing downwards at 10 m/s this would be able to deal C-Tier damage.

Abilities Used:

Word Count:629/1000

Ability Training:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was pretty much impressed at the fact that Solomon was able to handle such an attack effectively. Instead of holding his ground towards danger, Solomon started to charge forward towards Lagi in a fast dash after handling his logs However, Solomon would have to first jog before reaching his top speed of 6 m/s, with his 1-2 seconds of jogging being at 1 m/s. The 10 meter logs would be chopped to pieces, about four meters away from solomon in a sense. When lagi tried to move back a bit, he noticed that he was pressed against something strong, like a wall of some sort. Lagi simply smiled. "A strong wall, trapped, magic tool perhaps? Lagi would think it over to himself as solomon jumped in the air. As soon as he did that, Lagi would sustain his wood bullet pillars, but not necessarily firing off from his duality as a firing point. Lagi would use the wooden pillars that solomon destroyed and used the remains as a medium for the firing point, initially sending the magic to the incorporate area at 20 m/s when the pieces were only four meters away. To solomon, it would look like a bunch of wooden pillars being shot up from the ground in his direction , somewhat around his feet and his blind spot. Actual connection with the technique in the middle of his would cause a clash, due to the fact that the attack happened when solomon was in mid air, before his descent. Judging from the speed of the attack and the length of the pillars, there would potentially be two separate accounts of D rank damage to Solomons leg area and back area.

While this was going on, knowing that lagi probably messed up solomons jump and alternate the mans descent, Lagi would start to jog diagonally away from the wall at 3 m/s . "So you have a magic tool, another way to close the gap if you dont wish to change. If you wish to keep going, them by all means. You can also make a magic weapon and infuse a magic type with your axe, or even shield, keep that in mind as you continue to grow. You could probably do it yourself if you became a blacksmith. might cost you less money depending on your profession. After Solomon presumably took the two separate accounts of d rank damage or handled the logs, LAgi would toss a kunai at solomon at 10 m/s, moving as far as 30 meters and potentially dealing b rank damage. LAgi was aiming at Solomon's feet, hoping to slow down the movement of the blue haired giant once he was about six meters away from him. "Dodge!" Or block, but Solomon was going to do something at this rate. Lagi was targeting Solomons legs in order to cut into the blue haired giants mobility. If solomon already sustained the D rank damage on his leg, lagi would be aiming at the bad leg in question.

Kunai knife 14/15

305/350

1000/1000
Ability trained and used
Spoiler:

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Already in the air there wasn't much else for Solomon to do but fall upon his target, you could see him smile as his wall did its purpose being that this is one of the first times he would use his ring in battle it made him quite content that he even had an opportunity to do so. That content left him as he then spun backwards as something collided with his lower back and his left leg, it was two more spiked logs which had shot off from his blind spot, he knew his attack was then done at that point now he just had to make he was not vulnerable as he landed. As his back fell back onto the ground he would then roll before getting up, it had seemed that the man had taken the chance to move away from his wall diagonally he could hear the man comment about his item but did not reply as he was trying to think of what to do as it wasn't going to be easy to trap the man as it seemed he wished to continue ranged combat.

As the man spoke about his item and magic embedding, Solomon would move closer to the wall the man left, he would move to the opposite side of the wall as to not be attacked from the wood pieces and at least this way he would not have to watch to that one side that the wall stood as closely. After hearing the man yell "Dodge" he would then feed 10 more magoi to his ring using Onyx wall he would create another wall in front of him at a speed of 20 m/s and moments later he would hear a slight ting off of it.

Out of the man’s sight he would then continue to use these walls circling, being cautious of the spiked logs that hit him prior if any kunai or logs came at him he would use Round Robin once more sustained to clash with the logs or kunai. He would attempt to force a close combat if not he would decide what to do after this plan but he wasn't scared to say it, "I’m going to try and force this to be a close combat fight!" he yelled out.

Abilities Used:

Word Count: 1014/1000

Ability Trained:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Since the next wall was just generated and a bit closer to Lagi it was a fair assumption that it was the wall that solomon was using to get closer to the king. However, Lagi didnt let up with his extensive assault of the logs, sustaining  wooden bullet pillars once more in order to fire off the logs.  It would take only a combination of two of the logs in order to break through the wall and the other two  to be used as an attack towards solomon. The wall would have been destroyed and solomon would have been in clear view. However,  Solomon would of used red robin in order to cut down the logs and  continue trying to move closer. His previous wall strategy would of been altered by lagi;s assault, but he was out in the open about now and probably wasted a bit of magoi. "Sounds like you're having fun, how about this?!"  With wave of Duality at 20 m/s, Lagi brought down a wooden hammer  that's generated as an extension of duality, it was 10 meters long and 3 meters wide. The attack itself was also 20 m/s, there was no sort of  time wasted with the intense amount of speed being put into every simple action, leading to the ultimate result. Right now,  Solomon had to deal with this new and occurring  threat of the wooden hammer, assessing his magoi  and  finding a good way to counter it. "Come closer if you can!"

260/350

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

Sustained
Spoiler:

252/1000

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon was having fun but he was struggling he knew he would be out of magoi soon if it continued like this, he could not close the gap between them. As he moved forwards chopping down the logs that came between them he noticed the next attack would be a log but it was no longer sharp it was more blunt like a hammer as he saw this he would then plant his feet at a speed of 20m/s taking a stance with his arms out flexing his chest and abdomen allowing himself to take the hammer directly against his chest Solomon called this skill Fortress Wall Stance. Mr.L would see as the wood would split against his chest and he would slide back maybe two feet but Solomon would be smiling, if it came to anything blunt Solomon could easily defend against such things.

But his smile would slowly fade as he could not think of a single way to possibly close the distance between them, at least not with his current strength and magoi. He would then put up his hands as he said, "I concede" he smiled as he said this as he was not often a sore loser, if anything he would learn from this "Obviously your much stronger then myself, and if this was a fight with the intent of harming each other I definitely would not concede, but I currently can not think of a way of closer the gap." He would keep his distance, as he was not the one that started the training and he was unsure if Mr.L was prepared to stop, but he would at least show that he wished to stop.

If they did stop Solomon would extend his hand to shake once more, "Thanks for training and teaching me some things I would need to work on." He said this knowing that the man held back quite a bit. "This might be an odd question but what would you do to if you were in my situation to possibly close the gap?" He knew it was odd to ask this of him as it was almost asking how to beat him, but Solomon was very eager to learn and better himself when it came to training and bettering himself.

Ability Used & Training:

Word Count: 381/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi walked on over to Solomon and patted him on the shoulder. "Well, i'ts always good to acknowledge whose stronger and just how far you have to go in order to get there. When i see you, i see a man brimming with potential. Just dont give up, and take on new skills to compliment what you already know. Like for example. " Lagi would say with a small cough. " Body manipulation, if this is something that you want to learn, i wouldn't mind teaching you a thing or two. The extending of the limbs is definitely an advantage to cover the range gap. But anything involving spell casting is out of my field." Lagi would then smile, his face still hidden. " Well, you did good." Lagi thought for a moment and then nodded his head when Solomon decided to ask "What Lagi would do?" "If i was you, i would of had a plan b, the number one thing that you are lacking in is mobility. You either need to get yourself a magic carpet or a mount that you could fight on. If not that, you should alternate your strategy while countering my mid range with your own. This could include magic tools or a secondary means of combat, like body manipulation or magic, or even a beast with ranged capabilities. You have options, trust me, you just haven't fully explored them yet.

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

He would nod as he listened to the man, he felt slightly bad that he was put off by the extension of the arms earlier now that he knew that is what he knew. But at this point he definitely did know that he would be more interested in wizardry, to be able to control the elements as he had seen Noir do in the past looked so intriguing to him, "I would like to possibly be able to control the wind and possibly the trees through wizardry but having a pet like a man I had met in the past to ride into battle would be quite handy as well, but It’s a matter of where I would find or purchase one, and if I would have the money for it." He thought to himself what kind of beast would he be seen riding upon, and most of them looked odd in his head especially with his size the mount would have to be a decent size as well.

"Maybe in the future we can see how well I approved if we meet again?" he said, knowing he would probably lose his next battle with the man as well, "And how would I find you if I wished to meet you again?" he still had a hunch on who the man was but he wasn't going to make the man say it. "And hopefully the next time we meet I can at least force you to show me most of your skills rather than having you hold back on me, which is understandable due to my weakness." he would say as he held his hand out to shake the mans. He would then listen to what the man had left to say and finish his farewells before heading back to the town of Reim.

Returning to the town he immediately missed the scenery of nature, again he knew he was staying in this place a bit longer than what he wished but he would take up the mans advice to check out the coliseums before leaving, and maybe contend with those well known enough to possibly leave his name behind in this city for renown. He knew he would return to the place again in the future though has this is where he had met most of those he currently knew as well as done most of the good deeds he has accomplished so at least some of the local population would know or remember him.

He would begin to pack his things and get ready to leave when he arrived back at his shelter, the first thing he would do is head to the coliseum then afterwards head towards Magno as he had head that there is many wizards there, so he would head there in hope one would train him in the way of magic and many of the different forms there are. He wasn't sure what he would have to have to be accepted as a student though so while at the coliseum he would maybe ask any scholars or those who look like travelers for what they would know about the city and the people there. He would have to gather some sort of information before he arrived as he had never been there before, he would get lost otherwise or possibly make people dislike him before even giving him a chance.

While traveling to the coliseum he would try to think of a specific beast he might prefer to ride into battle, whether that would be a bear, horse, hog, maybe some type of lizard. They all seemed pretty funny to him as where he was from riding things wasn’t too natural.

[Exits Solomon]

Word Count: 1000/1000

Ability Trained:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum