You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Corps Training (4)/ The Hand's Grip

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It wasn't long until Lagi has made it to the estate of Kalce Actarvin, there was bunch of guards present, but they stood side. " Master Actavrin is expecting you, El Nagi. " The guard would say simply, brooding with the air of professionalism all over him. It wouldn't take long to notice that this was probably a result of information that this man received from the Dark hand if he already knew of Lagi's arrival. The fight with the dark hand also slowed me down, i could of arrived there too late from what i can expect. Everything might already be gone. " There was no telling if everything was gone or not, But lagi felt that he would meet with this man. Walking inside of the huge estate, he was directed to the dining room table to see a man peeling an orange with with a pocket knife. " Mr. Lagi, from running a country to playing detective. Kou is a far away place from Reim, just the way i like it, out of the reach of incompetent rulers. This guy seemed to be going for the low blows, but Lagi shook it off. " Your involvement with the dark hand, you see to own plenty of property that you don't use. I understand if you're collecting revenue from people who rent out the place, but you're renting it out to people who threaten my country, and can threaten this country as well.

Kalce raised a hand in order to stop Lagi from talking. "You're quite mistaken, i know about the lot that you visited. That lot is going under construction as of now, nobody is supposed to be in there in the first place. I have the rights and the contract detailing that there is going to be some renovating, but it's in my discretion alone as to who gets the job. It could take months at a time to find a group of trustworthy workers to fix the place up. In the meantime ,it stays as it is. Also, it doesn't necessarily mean anything if you get into a run in with the dark hand . You think by killing them and leaving the M.O of leaving the bodies around can pin me on anything? Like you did on your way here? They are following you Mr. EL Nagi, you are the one with a target on your back. *Sigh* Kalce would place an orange in his mouth. " You made the Mistake of showing up here unannounced and do not contain your title and its rights. Maybe in spirit, maybe in the literal sense of who you are, but the emperor could not be too happy about this, now would he? "Lagi groaned, it was apparent to him that he needed some sort of proof if he was going to try to take this guy down. " I don't know what your relationship with the dark hand is , but if i find any conne-" Lagi was then cut off" And what if that connection stands with me being a victim, what then?" Lagi didn't have much to say on that point as he abruptly walked out. "I need to sneak in.....tonight......"

Unity corps Training- 522/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In the dead of night, King lagi could be seen  amongst the shadows, doing his best to make sure that he had everything set in order to sneak inside of the complex of Kalce Actarvin. He had to be silent, he had to be vigilant, and most of all "i have to be quick. " IT was around this tie that in conjunction of his stealth skills, LAgi used bulk up speed and inaudible rob. The combination or whole bodily moving with the potential movement of 2o m/s, involving quick takedowns and the sort was a good stealth tool. Also, Inaudible orb,  was a "just in case" method of taking care of anyone attempting to alert other guards, or in the result of Lagi breaking something along the way oor getting into a fight. At Least lagi would be quiet enough so that no one would hear a sound.  The sound wave would absorb all sound within the vicinity, making everything inaudible. "......" He was ready now, Lagi made a quick dash around the back entrance at 20 m/s and used bulk up strength to pull out a small gap for him to squee in. Once he was on  the grounds of the estate, lagi basically used the combination of is bulk up strength and some of his kunai to scale the wall, they made little  indents on the side of the estate,  but nothing too noticeable it the managed their way into the small cracks. After reaching the window, Lagi opened it and rolled in next to a guard, who tried to shout, but no sound came out. With quick movements, Lagi swinged behind the guard at 20 m/s and put him in a sleeper hold with B rank strength, putting the man  in an unconscious state in under 10 seconds. " Afterwards, LAgi would drag the body over to a huge cardboard box and hide the unconscious guard inside of it." I need to make my way into the annex, i saw it this morning."

Reaching the annex and chocking out about two more guards, lagi made it to the front door. There was a few locks on it,  something that Lagi couldn't break with his b rank strength. "Hmm.... strength resistant  locks. " With that being said, Orie came in quite  in handy with her acid bullets. The locks were resistant to strength, but the acid from the amoeba slime was able to eat right through  is and snap the locks. Afterwards, lagi walked inside and  to a look around the anex, looking for documents that might prove to be somewhat incriminating. "Would he really keep the in here?" LAgi thought as he began his search.

Lagi came across a strength resistant lock that  was keeping a table drawer secure, it built with strength resistant linings  and looked like good quality work as well as being bolted to the floor. " Orie's acid bullets came in handy as she squirted from lagi' finger  and broke the lock, revealing a file.. Without reading it, LAgi took the file and left the complex.

1000/1000

280/300

Lagi ammo 12/15
ORie Ammo 10/ 15

Abilities usd
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum