You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity corps Training/status updates(3)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Kohai rubbed his temples as he sat across from Lagi he could really believe what he was hearing right now. “Your presence was definitely a factor in me participating in this unity corp nonsense. No offense to the cadets, but since you was involved it was also a part of the sake for the clan, as well as maintaining Roark’s safety since he was o the council. However…..” Kohai folded his arms as he raised his eyebrow. “You want me to babysit while you’re gone? Where exactly are you going.  “Lagi took in a deep sigh as he  began to explain his case. “ Well , you do know of a djinn. The first time we combated each other, you seen that I became a king candidate and the like.  There is another dungeon opening, close to kou. I was rather generous in adding to the treasure with my share of the wealth from the shrouded isle job,  but the unity corp is mostly running on my own funding and resources. I have a lot of money, but I consider it as accumulated wealth, we lays trying to maintain a thought process of doing what’s best for the clan. Let’s just say it hits my conscience when I use it for my own sake, unless you say that the unity corps existence  for the good of the country stands as enough for you?  Plus,  I want to check out Kou for a while, see how they are measuring up these days with a new emperor in the chair.

Kohai was silent for a moment, but then he figured what he was going to say. “I don’t think I have to say this, but don’t return empty handed, or in a box. Me and my men will handle training  and an alternate form of leadership while you are gone.  Make the announcement official to the cadets  and your other lieutenants and original members of high status, we aren’t stepping on anyone’s toes here, or trying to.” Lagi nodded his head as he proceeded to head off to the unity corp training grounds the next morning

Everyone was here as Lagi began his announcement. Team, I’ll be going on a solo mission, as well as detouring  to a dungeon along the way.  If I can’t get the djinn , I can at least gain some wealth  to  directly help the Reim treasure recover, or simply use it for my own needs since  I’m currently funding the corp. Either way,  I’m trying to help the corp as much as I can ts the same result . “  Lagi would then  point over to Kohai. “ Kohai and the nagi orai would provide some alternate form of leadership. Treat them as usual, they are your teachers, and they will not steer you wrong. Train hard,  I’ll try to learn what I can. Listen to Bahir as well, he is my corporal after all.  I’ll also be training with you guys, were cutting it close  this time around with the existence of the Dark Hand interference.  Regardless of them making a move on me near Kou, or in Reim with my absence, I want us to be ready, Break!” Lagi then proceeded to inform his father of his plans as well. They seemed to be doing pretty well anyway.

540/1000
Unity corp training

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Over the next few days, Lagi and the rest of the unity corp was going through some serious training, as well as increasing the security measures of each current council member, and prospects that were going through the process of being a council member. Lagi was doing his best to have everything secure and the stealth the cadets were improving day by day. Not only do other people overlook their presence being there, even the individuals that the unity corps are supposed to watch and protect hardly notice them. This is how Lagi wanted it to be as low key as possible; the corp would be hard to work around as a force individuals didn’t know what to expect. Lagi was serious about his business, there shouldn’t be any chance that Lagi has in failing this mission and causing more harm than good. This wasn’t going to end here, and Kou wasn’t the only place that was going to be taking a visit. “Oh, I also forgot about something….”

Lagi was holding up the brand new camouflage vial up for all of the members of the unity corps to see. “This is a brand new concoction that I am trying my hand at. This is a camouflage vial. If you rub it on your body and maybe a bit of your gear, you could maintain a decent amount of camouflage without the use of magic. All you have to do is remember your training in addition to that, and espionage assignments would be even better for you guys, or a lot easier to handle than before Just remember, in addition to your skills you are just as good as the skills that you use. In the alchemist commissary that’s the unity corps has access to, with a very low price or without paying depending on the assignment, you should be able to get your hands on one. Try it out, I worked hard on them. “Lagi would say with a bright smile. ”pretty soon, I’ll be looking for future poisons of you guys as well. Remember your training, this doesn’t replace the raw talent that we continue to grow and nurture as a unit. On top of that, we will only get better. “The unity corp was Lagi’s baby, he thought of the idea and he was putting in the work to nurture them and keep them well geared and well trained with the best. He was doing the best that he could as a general, as well as keeping the members of the council and other important political members safe and secure.

A few more days later, Lagi made the necessary preparations in order to get ready to meet with merrze. He made sure that his father got the message of Lagi’s current interest in investigating in kou checking out the military, and challenging the dungeon. “ I wonder where merrze is. “ Lagi was wearing a new stealth like outfit as well, he seemed to be ready for anything.

1000/1000
Unity corp training

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum