Eligos: Midway [Ayero/Azix KILL VIABLE]

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero let out the breath she didn’t know she was holding in after all four bats succumbed to another of Azix’s gravity spells. Before she could do much more than slide an appreciative glance his way, the pair of LavaToms interrupted her thoughts. As the stone creatures neared Ayero, she couldn’t help but grimace at their weird smiles and even weirder words.

With a frustrated sigh, the Fanalis woman prepared to address these two…creatures, and tell them where they stood. ”Listen you—“ But the pair of LavaTom’s had rolled away, speeding through the remainder of the midway. Ayero blinked before her face twisted into a scowl. ”They sure seem to be in a hurry…and under the delusion that I’m going to be their wife.”

Turning back toward her partner, her face smoothed somewhat and she hummed in approval. ”Good job back there with those bats. Are you doing alright?” A faint glimmer of concern for one of her closest friends could be seen in her eye before her gaze follows the path of the LavaToms, the stone beasts surprisingly quick. ”I think we should follow them…they have a better idea of what’s around here than we do. But we need to be fast to catch up…” Ayero pursed her lips in thought as she sized up Azix.

”C’mon, we’ve gotta move. I don’t want to stick around to see if anything else unfriendly lives here…or too friendly.” In one decisive motion, Ayero grabs her magical companion and hoists him onto her back. ”Hang on, princess. This might get bumpy.” Ayero would then speed off as fast as she could muster, following the LavaTom’s.

As the portal appeared in the distance, Ayero put on as much speed as possible and made a beeline for the gate. ”I think I see the portal! Hang on!” As the pair would near the gate, Ayero would reach out with one hand to touch it, feeling the familiar sensation to being sucked through space.

[170/290]
[Tomato Ammo: 4/10]
[Kabu Ammo: 14/20]
[Vittoria Damage: 100/600]

CD:
-Veer (4)
-Pinwheel Blade (4)
-Fuego (2)

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When Ayero turned to her partner, she would notice a glimmer of glee dancing in the magician's purple hues as the entrails of the bats rained down around him. The whispering in his head was stronger now, hungry for more carnage. The adrenaline rush of battle left Azix more susceptible to its influence and he began scanning the mist for more enemies to kill. However, before the magician could run heedlessly in search of another fight, the sensation of blood dripping onto his skin sent a shiver up his spine, snapping him back to reality.

Azix met Ayero's gaze and gave her a small smile, swallowing back the rising bile, when he noticed that the Lavatoms had managed to fluster her. "Yeah, they must think you have a gneiss butte." He shrugged off her concern and peered after the rolling stones, wondering where they were heading. He was about to make a comment when the Crimson Fang flung him onto her back and began chasing after the Lavatoms. "Wait a sec-Princess? You're never going to let that go, are you?"

Grumbling to himself, Azix held on tight and kept an eye out for any other monsters that showed themselves. He noticed the portal at the same time as she did and smiled. "Second floor complete. If this dungeon is like the last one, there should be one more before the Djinn."

As the portal came within reach, Azix steadied himself and reached out his hand. Touching the shimmering gate, Azix felt himself being pulled upward. 'Out of the fire and into the frying pan.'

[160/380]
Cooldowns:
Fiery Pendant: 1
Bend: 4
Lucian's Rage: 4

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Proceed to the Necropolis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]