You are not connected. Please login or register

An Epic Sparring Match! I am my Blade!(Training | Tenma)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel was out and about in the city doing nothing of importance he was actually quite bored as Hiro and Lestacia had ditched him and went off on their own. He wasnt to upset but he did they had of taken him along with them or at the very least asked. However that wasnt to be since they just up and left to go on their mission in the middle of the night without even waking him up at that. And so he is where he is now out in the big city doing nothing with nobody by his side. He wanted to train but he was pretty tired of training alone and so he was really hoping he could find someone to train with. As he walked through the market district he was a lot of men and women with swords on their backs and on their sides, however none of them looked like a good match for Axel. However all of that changed when he saw one young man in particular.

He had black hair and a eye patch, something Axel never seen on a person before or seen and just paid it no attention. Axel could imagine it came from a battle or maybe a childhood accident. Whatever the case Axel was going to approach him and hope he was friendly so that he could possibly get a sparring partner. Axel walked up to the man from behind and tapped him on the shoulder and said "Pardon me sir, would you happen to be a swordsmen? I mean I would assume so since you have that sword on your waist." The crazy thing is now that Axel was up close and could clearly see the man it was almost like he was looking in a magic mirror that made slight alterations to a person's reflection because Axel and the man certainly had a lot of similarities.

Axel would then wait to see what the man would say and he was certainly hoping for the best, that being that he was a swordsman. If he was Axel already had in his mind that he was gonna ask him to spar with him. The good thing about the swordsmen community is that most of them are really big on sparring with each other so no matter what they almost always say yes.

Last edited by Axel Vista on 14/07/15, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired man looked around the market, hoping to find some interesting item to buy or wait for something unusual to happen. Well, he was quite bored since he had nothing to do right now and was hoping for something to happen or he would just buy some food and go back so he could waste time by doing something else, like sleeping, and sleeping… and sleeping. Sigh escaped his lips and he scratched the back of his head, letting out a little yawn and proceeded to go buy lunch first. When he start to walk, he could feel someone was watching him, observing him thoroughly. So he reached for his Wakizashi that was hidden behind his coat and kept walking, until he felt that someone was approaching him. He held himself to not directly stab the person’s hand when he tapped the one eyed man shoulder and asked if he was a swordsman or not. He released the Wakizashi inside his coat and moves his left hand to slightly touch his Katana that was hanged on his left side waist. “Perhaps you can call me that, good Sir.” He said with a friendly laugh, “May I help you with anything, Sir?” He asked while looking right on the man’s eyes, noticing a hint of curiosity on his eyes. He chuckled and motioned him to get away from the crowd as they were standing on the way, “Are you a swordsman to, Sir?” Tenma asked back casually, trying to keep having conversation so he could gather any information he could get.

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel walked side by side with the man as they worked their way away from the crowd and off to a less busy part of the marketplace. Axel smiled at the man and said "Yes I am a swordsman! I was actually wondering if we could go spar together. I really need to work on my skills." Axel then pulled his sword from his horizontal back sheath and showed it to the man in a way that would not in the least bit seemed threatening. He then waved it around a little bit to show the man and smiled. "My name is Axel and this black beautiful sword is named Kami Kira, it means God Killer. So what might your name be sir?" Axel then waited to see what the man would say. Axel had several techniques he had been thinking about and did very little practice with as he wanted to get actual combat practice instead of his lack luster solo training.

Axel waited to hear the man's response even though in Axel's heart he felt that it would be a yes for sure. If it was a no however Axel would be really hurt and disappointed.

Last edited by Axel Vista on 14/07/15, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma raised his eyebrow when the man answered with full of energy, even going as far as unsheathed his sword and showing it to the one eyed man, waving it. He only let out a friendly smile and said, “God Killer? Amusing…. And nice to meet you Sir Axel, my name is Tenma. It’s a pleasure to meet another swordsman.” He would move his left hand to reach his Katana and lift it up a little bit but not unsheathed it, “This beauty names Myou, it means Dark.” The golden eyed man would chuckle and lift it down again, letting it hanging on his left side waist. “I can see you are a very interesting man. I will be glad to spar with you...” Tenma glad he waited, he know something interesting would happen and he was eager to see how this other swordsman could do, so he just smile and looked at Axel’s orbs directly.

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel was delighted to hear that the other swordsman who went by the name Tenma decided to spar with him. So Axel knew that in order to spar the two of them would have to go somewhere where nobody was around or at the very least very few people were around. Axel then looked to Tenma as he put his sword away and said "Come on I know a spot not far from here where the foot traffic is very very light, so we should be able to spar there with no problem." Axel then motioned Tenma to follow him as he began to walk to where they would have their epic sparring match. Axel was ready to fight he was excited beyond measure especially seeing as this would be his first fight since he got way stronger back when he first arrived in Helio. As the duo arrived at the training site Axel would remove his trench coat, which revealed his black pants and the top half of his skin tight battle suit.

After removing his coat Axel laid it on a rather large rock that laid off to the side, and placed the sheath of his sword their too. He then got into a battle ready stance about 10 meters away from Tenma. His feet were firmly planted on the ground and he held his sword with both hands. This was the standard daito stance, it was mainly for defense as the person's feet are planted in a way that movement is close to impossible, and moving your feet around is often a important part of offense to get to and away from your opponent. Once he was in his stance and ready to fight Axel looked to Tenma and said "Well im ready when you are. So come on and come at me!" Axel then stood there and waited for Tenma to make his move still in his battle ready defensive position.

Last edited by Axel Vista on 14/07/15, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Axel was a very fiery man, energetic, positive and pure. That was Tenma get from when he looked at him in the eye. But he was, somehow was a naive man. He didnt say that in an offensive way, but the one eyed man could say that his naivity was amusing. The black eyed man casually asking him to do sparring, without even knowing him at all. Did he never thought that I might kill him...? He chuckled softly, But then again maybe he is just a man with interesting personality.... so bright like a sun. Tenma’s eye darkened, enjoying the thought if he taint those brightness with dark, what would the man be. He watched calmly with a smile attached on his face whole the man preparing himself for the sparring, he removed his coat and revealed a rather well built body. Well... looks like he trained himself well...

The black haired man smirked when Axel positioned himself 10 meters away from Tenma and he already hold his sword with both hands. When the man also told him to attack first, he sent his icy cold gaze to the black eyed man and said, “I shall give you the honor to attack first... Sir.” It was in his nature, to see how people being so energetic to attack him first so he could see how the other man would move or act next. The black haired man was serious when he agreed to spar, it means he could get some fun. And by getting some fun, he meant some nice, entertaining fight. Tenma didnt bothered to get into his stance and his Katana just hanging on his waist, waiting for its master to unsheathed it.

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel and Tenman were now mere seconds away from their sparring match and right as Axel was waiting for Tenma to attack Tenma told Axel to attack first. This set Axel a bit off as he was expecting the other man to attack first but Axel knew that if he himself did not attack they would both be sitting here all day and that they would never spar. And so Axel adjusted his positioning so that his feet were still planted to the ground just nowhere as hard as before and he also held his sword with only 1 hand this time, and that hand was his right hand. "Well if you really want me to start I guess I can do that for you, since you are taking the time out of your day for this sparring match." Axel then casually jogged in Tenma's direction and once close enough stopped in his place and swung his sword in a diagonal manner. If the swing were to land it would place a very small and shallow cut around Tenma's shoulder area.

Regardless of of if this attack hit or not Axel would not let up in the slightest. After this attack he would immediately go to make his next attack. Using his off hand Axel went to punch Tenma a attack he most likely wouldnt be expecting. The punch was aimed at the upper rib cage. If it were to hit it would do very little to harm Tenma much but it was just a sparring match after all. After taking his actions Axel would attempt to back up and return to his original battle position ten meters away.

279/500

Last edited by Axel Vista on 15/07/15, 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired man keep standing calmly, observed Axel’s every move and smirks when the man finally jogged into him. He swung his swords diagonally to Tenma’s direction, ready to slice him up. But with a quick movement, he withdraw his Katana from its sheath and swung it to make it clashed with Axel’s sword. Well, the one eyed man knew pretty well if someone was going to attack or not since he has been focusing to observe every single move that the man’s made. Another attack coming right away and Tenma uses his Katana to redirect the punch that was aimed to his ribcage. He smiled with full of excitement, one could see that his eye was gradually changing into showing a pleasure instead of coldness like before. Tenma would let the man to return to his original battle position around ten meters away from him, but he chuckled and dashed, pointing his Katana in a threatening way and sends out a quick sharp slash followed by him lifting up his blade and sends out a slash downwards. If the man could dodge the first one, Tenma was sure the man wouldn’t have any time to dodge the last one, but even if he could, the one eyed man will be more amused than he was right now. The black haired man then said in a teasing tone with full of sarcasm, “I might not a suitable spar partner for you… As I am not strong as you….” He wanted to see how he would react, if he wants to left then Tenma wouldn’t say anything but if Axel brushes it off and continue to do the spar, the one eyed man would be grateful to give him any service he could give in a fight.

Ability::

OOC: Turns out, you need separate WC for each ability so you can either edit your post to train each ability, starting from your first ability now or you can start the WC for each ability in the next post ^^

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel thought this fight would have been far more easier than what it was turning out to be however he was really given a run for his money. First Tenma blocked his intial attack with one of his own. And after that Axel's punch was redirected using the sword's side. After barely escaping the zone of reach for Tenma, Axel returned to his original battle position ad then Tenma ran forward and tried to slash him however Axel was ready and he wasn't going to give up easy. Axel went and put his sword up so that the second the slash would come into range he would parry the blow and get ready to get on the offensive.

Axel redirected that hit towards the ground however almost right after Tenma came back with another attack, one that came from the top on downward. Axel had no time to dodge and yet he wasn't ready to take the hit and so bang was the sound that was made when Axel used his diato to block the hard landing swing. Axel could even feel its very pressure even seconds after the initial impact. Axel having blocked the blow with his sword then disengaged with Tenma as he said that he wasnt a good partner for Axel due to his strength level.

Axel laughed at this as he said "No trust me this is perfect ..." Axel then pushed off the ground, thus propelling himself forward. As he did that he took his sword and turned it around so that the bottom of the hilt faced Tenma. He then prepared to let it crash into the male in a fashion similar to that of a war hammer. The downside to this was with the way Axel charged forward he would be almost completely unable to dodge, and more than likely blocking would be much to difficult.

Abilities Used:

595/500(New WC 95/1000)

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Oh?” He smirked upon hearing the man’s answer and didn’t say anything more; he decided he will play along with the man and had some fun with the spar. He grinned evilly as the man dashed, wanting to hammer his blade towards him. Does the man think that he can actually play with him like this? Well… maybe. He shivered at his thought, trying to not imagine how bloody the spar would be, it would be bad if he accidentally killed Axel. He chuckled to himself, knowing he would better not underestimate his sparring partner and parried the attack. He would then waste no time to wait and pulled his hand back to engage the base of his palm, sending four thrusts to the man followed by delivering two front kicks at 15m/s. He got so much fun doing this, it has been a long time since he sparred with someone. The last time he has sparring was with his mentor and that was around two years ago and he still couldn’t find any person who willing to take him as a sparring partner. So he tried hard to hold his killing intention, hoping they could do some more sparring again in the future.  

Cool down :
Shotei Uchi II ~ 5 posts

Ability Used:

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel went in for his hilt strike however the attack was quite a fail as it was parried. Axel attempted to back up after having his attack parried however it was difficult for to do that seeing as the hilt of his blade was locked with Tenma's blade. Very quickly after his attack was parried Tenma thrusted his palm at Axel four times. All four thrust hit Axel in his abdominal area, causing a lot of pain to Axel. After the thrust Axel backed up about a foot, however this didn't save him from the two kicks that Tenma delivered to him that hit him in his chest. Axel fell to the ground coughing up blood, and as the blood dripped from his lip to the ground he planted his sword down into the ground in a attempt to try to get up.

He looked very pitiful as he struggled to get up but as he pulled all his strength together he looked at Tenma and said "You are really strong, but I know I can win here." Axel stood back up and began to hold his sword with one hand and his dagger in the other. He held them both so that they were pointed sideways and then he began to spin. He spun at a fast speed of 20 m/s and seeing how close he was from Tenma when he started moving there was no way he could dodge. Axel moved toward Tenam with body and blades rotating in an attempt to slice him deep across his chest.

Abilities Used:

357/1000

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma didn’t say anything to answer the man’s words, he was just smiling. He enjoyed it very much and hoped that Axel could keep continuing the training for much longer. The one eyed man licked his upper lip; excitement was inside his head, drowning his into an ecstasy of pleasure from the fighting even though it was just a sparring. He watched as the man was stubborn enough to continue the fight and was very amused because of that, he was ready to see how the man will attack him. He hummed playfully as he saw that Axel stood back and hold his sword with one hand while holding his dagger with other one. His smile widened because he was very curious about the incoming attack but he would not like purposefully taking the attack directly, it was not a respectable act and would stain his warrior pride. Heh… warrior pride, huh…? He mocked himself, then got ready to counter the attack by lifting his Katana by two hands and pointed it towards Axel. His heart beating fast and his smile turned into a grin as Axel moved towards Tenma with body and blades rotating, attempting to slice him. He moved his Katana and redirect his attack again, sustaining his parry skill. After successfully redirecting it, Tenma would stayed still until Axel attacked him and would sent four quick sharp slashes to clash with his incoming attack.

Cool downs :
Shotei Uchi II ~ 4 posts
Parry ~ 3 posts

Abilities:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum