You are not connected. Please login or register

True Intentions and a True Heart [Plot/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

It was a rainy day and it was the middle of the night. All of the Orphans had already went to sleep and it was just Lance, Pestis, and Rose inside of the main room of the church. Lance was sitting in his throne with Pestis as his feet while Rose was busy cleaning stuff up and getting ready to head to bed herself. He stared at her before smirking and leaning his head back “That Lion really did a number on me…” Lance said as he sighed and laughed “Never the less, seeing the dead Lion sitting there really excited me in many ways.” He laughed again and put his head straight as Rose climbed up the stairs and leaned on the side of his throne. While the kids were asleep she did not show as much respect as she did during the day time. She slightly twirled her hair “So Lance, Why do you love death so much.” she said as she positioned herself so that she was sitting on the arm of the throne.

Lance would sigh at her question “Rose, I have told you about my moms death right?” he said, getting serious all of a sudden. Rose, surprised that she was getting an answer, nodded “Y- Yeah you said she died the day you were born right? Your dad killed her and took you in as a slave if I remember correctly.” she said with a more serious tone “But that doesn't answer-” she was cut off by Lance banging his hand on the arm of his throne “I will make this world feel despair… chaos… maybe if I kill enough people and create the Perfect World then maybe she would come back to me. We could be a happy family again…” he said as he clenched his fist, fighting back his tears.

Rose leaned her head on Lance gently “Perfect World?” she asked. Lance nodded slightly “Yeah… A world full of Chaos… A world full of Death and Misery… A world where I reign supreme… A world where everyone is scared to defy me or my family ever again!” He was on the verge of tears at this point. The whole church was silent for a second as his yelling. Rose gently leaned down and kissed Lance on the cheek “I bet it will work out for you… I mean you are my savior…” she said as she walked down the stairs and headed into the office where she and Lance slept.

Lance stared at the floor for a little bit with an emotionless face before sighing and walking into the office and hopping into his bed. He turned over and closed his eyes “Mom… someday everything will be happy again…” he thought to himself as he went to sleep.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum