You are not connected. Please login or register

Rebuilding Temple [Solo/Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rebuilding Temple [Solo/Job] Empty Rebuilding Temple [Solo/Job] 24/06/15, 10:58 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

In the busy city of Heliohapt, many people filled up the city by doing many kind of things, starting from doing business, shopping or even just wandering around aimlessly. A man walked into the swarms of people, looking around with curiosity on where his next destination will be. He observed each place with his one eye, while hiding the other one behind his black leather eye patch. The man was feeling not too excited, he was kind of bored and didn’t know what else to do to waste the time today. He hummed softly, a melody that his mother taught him when he was a small boy. He would hum the song whenever he had to look after his beloved little sister, making her felt safe while their parent went out from house. Should I just go back… and sleep…? Tenma wondered, letting a big yawn in the middle of his humming and scratched the back of his head. But as he walked deeper to the crowd, he would hear a loud voice, like a person was publishing something for the crowd. The one eyed man raised his eyebrow when he noticed that person was looking for some assistance to rebuild a temple, he sneered and thought maybe he could just help. “I’d like to assist, how can I apply?” He raised hand and the man said, “Ahh! Yes yes, you can go straightly to the site after I give you this.” The man gave Tenma a paper with writing on it then motioning him to quickly assist the rebuilding. “You can go now, don’t forget to give that to the construction head!” Tenma gave the man a little nod and smiled just before he proceeded to the site, he stopped for a while just to see the condition of the site. Well… this won’t be finished quickly…

The temple was severely broken and not in a good state, the black haired man could notice many men and women helped to rebuild the temple, but they were not enough to finish the rebuilding alone. So he approached one of the women who looked very exhausted and patted her shoulder with one hand while other hand held the stone she brought. “I’ll help you with this.” But the woman took back the stone, looking directly to Tenma’s golden orb. “I’m alright, Sir. You can help at that side, besides I’m a slave and you are not supposed to ‘help’ us.” He raised his eyebrows as the woman left in hurry, wondering why she acted like that. Then a thought appeared in his mind, A slave huh…? Maybe I should stick around longer to see if she’s here…

Heave-ho… Tenma lifted several stones and brought it to the assigned spot continuously, he knew a job like this would help him to keep him fit. His sweat began to flow down swiftly as the dusk setting in, he was exhausted but a smile carved on his face. It was nice to actually work out like this. But unfortunately, even though with the help of the volunteers, the slave still couldn’t finish the rebuilding process. It was night already when the city guard finally motioned them to go home to their respected place, advising them to continue tomorrow. Tenma escaped a sigh from his mouth, stretching his arms up and groaned a little. I should come again tomorrow too… Today he didn’t see the girl he had been looking for, but he would try to come again tomorrow. I hope she’ll be here tomorrow…

WC : 591/500

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The bird chirped while it landed on the tree, letting out its beautiful melody right in front of the one eyed man windows like wanting to wake the man up with their beautiful tone. The black haired man grunted softly, he rolled his body so his back leaned on the bed, lazily guiding his hand to rub his eyes. “Morning already… ?” Tenma yawned and maneuvered himself to sit up. His hand made its way to his black locks and scratched it softly while another hand tried to search for the eye patch around the bed. Once he got his eyepatch, he gripped it tight and wore it to cover his eyes before grabbing a quick shower. Actually he just could directly go to the site without even taking a bath, but he was… well…he had enough thinking and maneuvered himself to go to the site without even taking a bath.

Once he arrived at the site, Tenma began by wandering around first, observing each people’s faces while picking up some bricks. He wondered if his sister was not there, feeling a little bit down but quickly distracted himself by continue to help the rebuilding. The swordsman would place the bricks carefully, synchronizing his work with another people there so he didn’t messed up. The man feeling great that he could show up early in the morning and got some works done faster than yesterday where his arrival was kind of late because he arrived at the site when the sun was getting ready to set down. The man would helped in any process that he could help, such as bringing the tools, placing the bricks or even lifting heavy things. The sun was very high and emitting a hellish heat like, making all the workers in the site more exhausted, some women and elder even faint because of the heat. But Tenma still strong enough to handle the heat, he even helped the faint woman and elder, taking them into a cooler place so they can rest bit. He also discarded his shirt, revealing his well-toned body before started working again, letting his body drenched in sweat. How can a place be this hot… But need… to… resist!The one eyed man commanded himself, sending a suggestion to himself so he could continue much longer. After a few minutes of lifting some things over and over again, he could hear some giggling and squealing voice from a place not too far from the site. Apparently some girls surrounded the site and acting weird, the black haired man only gazed at the groupies and completely ignored them. What he didn’t know was that girls were surrounding the site to saw the one eyed man, squealing for each moves he made and even harder when they saw Tenma lifted his arm and wiped the sweat from his forehead. I wonder what happened… He still didn’t noticed it and only continue to help rebuilding the temple, until one of the girls called, “Hey~, one eyed man~” The man looked around, wondering who the girls were calling but when he noticed that he was the only one who had one eye, he looked directly to the girls. “Perhaps you are calling me…?” He said with a charming, sparkling smile and instantly made the girls squeals and their face become crimson. “If you are free please help to take care some of the exhausted workers…” He would wink and smiled again before waving his hand. Like an obedient pet, the girls quickly rushed and aid the exhausted workers, some even went as far as helping placing the bricks, hoping the man would notice her. Those girls are pretty nice… some even helping placing the bricks to make the job finished faster… Oh well, I’ll just go back since it’s night…and continue tomorrow… The he left for that day, planning to help again tomorrow leaving the groupies who were still in the verge of imagining things.

WC: 661/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum