1Cap and Kab in the temple  Empty Cap and Kab in the temple 15/05/15, 05:19 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

Enemy with poison:

Enemy withouth poison:

After Kabuto delivered the letter to the priest he did notice the blood. Suddenly i heard a loud explosion. A few seconds later Kabuto returns. She was still covered in blood. SHe had her wand in her hand. She probably caused that explosion. She was perfect.

Caphalor didnt know her intentions but i walk up to her and hug her. You are perfect Kabuto now lets get out of here. I pick Kabuoo up and carry her in my arms tot he outside. Before we can leave the temple we had to cross the big entrance hall. I step forward but then a man appears. I was a priest. He was followed up with a few more. They were obviously moving tot he place of the explosion. We encounter them. I stand still. They do the same. I look them in the eyes and think of what to do. THe priests watch at me aand Kabuto.

Then i have a plan. I sign at Kabuto to play along. OOh Heil priests of the black temple. I just went to the place of the explosion. Only this poor girl survived it. She is wounded that is why she is covered in blood. Please. Do something to help hr she is important to me.

The priest walks closer and puts i=out his hand. He wanted to look at the wounds. Caphalor did a step back.Sorry but i cant let you look at the wounds. Yu could make it worse. She might dies. THe priest nods to show he understands. THe priest then opens his mouth to speak. Alright then. If you want to save the life of that woman you must bring us a sacrifice. We want you to capture a dessert crocodile. They are the strongest animals in helio maby. Only something like that will pleasure the gods. We have a posion to weaken them. Its up to both of you if you want to use it.

WC : 325

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Cap and Kab in the temple  Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

2Cap and Kab in the temple  Empty Re: Cap and Kab in the temple 16/05/15, 03:15 pm

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto being carried along by Caphalor like she was nothing he was surely strong and his actions had indirectly secured his safety or Kabuto due to she was about to attack him due to the influence of the temple itself, though once they had exited her urges would leave her and she would return to normal with them being more of a deeper motivation though she did remember killing the worker which had stuck with her. so when Caphalor told her to simply play along her face would go into a state of shock as the innocent girl inside her was starting to process her actions sending her into a labyrinth of confusion as a battle of finding her true self had started within her mind. The dimensions seemed to be overlapping with gravity not having an effect anywhere with upside down stairs, and several version of Kabutos inside this labyrinth ready to start a battle royal of who is the real one.

Still being carried by Caphalor towards the desert she had no idea where she was going though her face would clearly show signs of distress and wonder with the battle of internal conflict and amazement of the desert planes and its beautiful nature. Though after awhile it would seem like she has returned to normal able to communicate "Em what are we doing?,,,we can't exactly run across the desert".

233/1000

Cap and Kab in the temple  New_Signature

3Cap and Kab in the temple  Empty Re: Cap and Kab in the temple 16/05/15, 03:49 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor smiles when  the priests beleive his lie. They ddint know waht was his real reason to smile. They think it is because they would save the girl. One of the priests approaches me. Out of his clothes he gets a small bottle. THe priest saidit was the poison to weaken the dessert crocodile. I take the poison. I look at it . The small bottle poison looks like something i saw before. It did look like the poison i found in the university!! Irememebered cleary. It only would weaken a strong beast like the dessert corcodile. For humans, fanalis or mabey even Umuchas it would be deadly.

The priest was not done. He contineous about that it is dangerous for humans. I had to be becarefull. Besides of the warning he said how to use the poison. I could throw it at the crocodile or use it to put in its food. This did sound great for me. This would eb wonederfull news for Kou and maby effective in the upcomming wars in the far future.

I thank the man and run into the dessert. We walk around searching for crocodiles. Suddenly Kabuto asks me a odd question. I didnt know why she asked it. SHe asked what we were doing???
Didnt she know. I then rememebr the look in her eyes. Maby she was in some kind of trance. I had to read that book after this. Still i couldnt be mad. SHe was the only one i had. I let my armored hand go through her hair. We weree at the temple where you killed some people. You caused a explosion. I then carried you and acted like you were a victim of tthat explosion. They think you are going to die. I acted like a man who wanted to safe the girl. They told us to go to the dessert to find a dessert crocodile. We have to catch it and bring it to the priests to sacrifice it. So we can save you.

662/1000

...................__

4Cap and Kab in the temple  Empty Re: Cap and Kab in the temple 16/05/15, 04:39 pm

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto stares at Caphalor as he catches her up with the recent events and quickly responds "oh ok ,, so what now" Kabuto quickly grabs the poison from Caphalor and looks at it really closesly "Is this a drink?" She removes the top and prepares to drink it. Meanwhile inside her mind about 20 kabutos had somewhat appeared in a large circle inside her mental labyrinth simply staring each other without taking a word.

If Caphalor would let Kabuto take the poisen she would fall to the ground knocked out as effects started to take place, on the other hand if Caphalor stopped her she would yell at him because she figured it was a nice drink "WHY DID U STOP ME DRINKING IT.. YOU GREEDY FISH" at this moment the two of them would come under attack by beasts of the desert ...Crocodiles [3]. One prime and two weaker friends. At the moment of the attack Kabuto head would go into a moment of great pain sending surges through out her entire body causing her to grab her head, and unleash a soundless scream enticing more weaker crocodiles to come as she fell to the ground of the desert going into a sort of statue like ball stance not moving a inch. Inside her mind a battle had begun.

454/1000

5Cap and Kab in the temple  Empty Re: Cap and Kab in the temple 16/05/15, 05:06 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

When Kabuto takes the poison and opens the top of it i watch her. She first did just look at it. Then she removed the top. Did she want to drink it? She really made a attention to drink it. I move my armored hand. It was first onher head but now at her hand. I hold her with one of my strong arm. THe other takes back the poison. I also snatch the top and put it back at its place. He puts it away on a place so Kabuto cant grab it.

Then she starts shouting at me. WHY DID U STOP ME DRINKING IT.. YOU GREEDY FISH Caphalor didnt like her reaction after just saving her life. I immidiantly startt shouting back at full fury. WHAT DID YOU THINK MOROON. IF I WIOULD HAVE LET YOU DRINK THAT YOU WOULD HAVE DIED  YOU IDIOT. I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!!

I place my secind arm around Kabuto and hold her tight. Because of all the yelling we get attacked. Three crocodiles appear. One was huge and strong. the others were alot weaker and smaller. Then Kabuto grabs her head and starts to yell. Caphalor can not hold her anymore. More crocodiles got to us. Kabuto was laying on the ground. SHe was not moving. I sit down and look at her. Kabuto!! Kabuto are you alright!!!

I do not have time to keep looking at Kabuto. THere was a total of  6 crocodiles. One oft hem saw Kabuto as a easy pray and attacked. I saw what happened. I quickly draw my cleaver and prepare my shield. The crocodile quickly moves towards us. He was onl looking at Kabuto and didnt notice Caphalor standing there too. I let my cleaver going down on the crocodile crushing its skull. It is dead in a second. Blood splashes on my armor. I take my cleaver out of its head and look at the other 5 remaining crocodiles.

988/1000

...................__

6Cap and Kab in the temple  Empty Re: Cap and Kab in the temple 16/05/15, 05:47 pm

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Still frozen in place as a conflict inside her brain takes place, with all Kabuto in her mental Labyrinth engage each other like wild animals craving blood scratching, clawing, punching, biteing everything you could imagine in a full scale royal to the death though despite this barbaric fight going on not a single one of these were true Kabutos in fact their was only one of three who could even be considered true. The innocent who had become lost within her own mind for decades, the pure evil serial killer who really enjoyed blood and wanted to take control and the current kabuto who was a by product of the chaos wanting to steal peoples eyes for an art project. The inside of this mental prison was huge, and extended to the full size of a large city. With the blending dreams of each personality flowing freely adding to the goings on the more beastly Kabutos raise like locus in her mind.

Outside in the real world Caphalor is still fighting the crocodiles defending Kabuto and is successful in taking out 2 more creating more blood pools around the two of them though one crocodile is able to get a bite on Kabuto and attempts to drag her into the sand. At this moment Kabutos body strikes upwards similar to being striked by lightning bolt with all limbs and veins widening sharply. Kabuto pretty much becomes animalistic, using her nails to rake the eyes of the crocodile though not due to her urges just pure survival instinct additionally she rolls to loosen her foot before, driving into him and biting his leg hard. It was as if Kabuto was in a wild beast trance as she continue to attack one of the weaker crocodiles who had attacked her ignoring the pain in her body, in her mind and scoring through her fractured leg and just inflicting as much pain as possible.

775/1000

7Cap and Kab in the temple  Empty Re: Cap and Kab in the temple 16/05/15, 06:55 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor saw how a crocodile attacked Kabuto. He did bite her. I wanted to help but it did seem like she would be alright. She was attaciing it like a animal. She was amazing. The other weaker crocodiel that was left heard the little girl attacking one of his fellow crocodiles. He saw a chance to attack her. It did sneak up to her from the side. THen is attacks and opens its cheecks wide to attack her in her side.

There was no time to waste. Caphalor runs and quickly gets betweenher and the crocodile. It closed its cheecks to bite. Instad of her side did it bite in Caphalors arm that was holding the cleaver. Blood splashes on Kabuto's back. I roar. My arm moves up. THe crocodile didnt let go. Its hanging on my arm. I smile at it and then use the sharp points of my shield. I ram it inside the beast and moove the shield down. THe wound is huge and organs fell out of the animal. I pulll my arm back. Only the huge crocodile was left. THe one i had to catch alive.

I stand before Kabuto so she would be safe. I do not hassitate and charge in to attack. So does the crocodile. The crocodile attacked with Crushing Body. Caphalor rolls to the side. I then also use a abilty. I slam my cleaver on the creatures with my The butcher attack. I fllow up with a second strike called Cleavebleed. THe creature releases a roar of pain. It attacks this time with Limb Snapper. There was not much time to dodge so i do block the attack. THis was a strong attack. Caphalor hided behind his shield and used his abilty Unbreakable. The crocodile's attack gets blocked. It slams acainst my strong shielding abitly. It did seem suprized. Caphalor realeases a laugh. AHHAHAHA you liked that . I got something more for you in store just for you. I push agaisnt my shield but sustain Unbreakable. Then i use my Shield Dash. Caphalor is excited and starts to yell some battle crys while he is pushing.Huah! Huah ! Huah ! HUUAAAHHHH!!

At the last huah he used the abilty and pushed the crocodile back. He did seem a bit off now. Caphalor takes his chance and  attacks. I jump behind it lauginhing. I use my Skull clash on its head.  It now was imbilized for a few seconds. I take a rope and wrap it around its cheecks. I make sure its really tight. Next i start attacking. THe before so fearfull creature was no longer that dangerous without its teeth. I easly dodge its attacks an chop my cleaver down. The monster collapeses under the raining attacks of Caphalors cleaver. I end up cutting it more then 30 times. THe crocodiel was exhausted. I now chop off its legs. It roared of the pain. I only lauch. I lay the legs close to eachother and use my tinder to create a fire. When its hot enough i put my cleaver in the fire. I then walk up. my cleaver is red of the heat. I place it on the wounds of the crocodile. It roars wild and struggles but it not able to do anything. I stop the bleedings. I then walk up to Kabuto. She clealry did defeat her own opponenet. SH estill did look weak in my eyes. I could not help it. I take the end of the rope of that is around the crocodile and put it around my hips. I drag it with me and get to Kabuto. I bend down and pic up the little girl. She is light nd small in the arms of the strong man. I then start walking back to the temple.

90/150 stamina
Abitlies used:

Word counter: 1621/1000

Last edited by Caphalor on 16/05/15, 09:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

...................__

8Cap and Kab in the temple  Empty Re: Cap and Kab in the temple 16/05/15, 07:34 pm

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto currently being carried by Caphalor who is also carrying the sacrifice though unknowingly to Caphalor Kabuto was in a very strange mental state, and when looking down would simply see a walking fish man "FOOD!" Kabuto would pull of Caphalor helmet and bit his hear with teeth hard and trying to rip it off to eat. Caphalor quickly pulls of Kabuto and looks into her eyes and realises she has gone primal and knocks her out as lightly as he could and uses the crocodile like a bed as he pulls them both to the sacrifice area. Though despite being knocked out the conflict within her mind continues.

It would take quite a bit of time to reach back, to cash in the crocodile for the rewards leaving Caphalor plenty of time to process the situation. Once the two would reach the priest who has prepared the area for the sacrifice of the Crocodile placing him on a large stone and slicing off his head causing the crocodiles blood to flow out, into a small drain like ring, designed to guide the blood down a very specific path to complete a shape to signify the sacrifice. The blood would continue to flow into the pyramid it self as it exits the initial sacrifice circular stone rims of the large stone with the dead crocodile on top. The two would be paid and given instructions regarding the meaning behind the current sacrifice and its more finer details and the symbol of the gods though Kabuto would be asleep the entire time due to being knocked out by Caphalor in self defence

1046/1000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum