You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Guy in Town(Ask to Join)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel had just arrived in Reim for the first time in his life. The city was pretty beautiful from the streets beneath his feet, all the way to the huge attractions such as the coliseum and the palace. Axel had been traveling around his whole life so how he managed to feel at home was a miracle within itself. Axel usually always packed light when he was out traveling for work, and so all he currently had with him was his knapsack and his sword which was on his back.

Axel walked around the city and explored the many things it had to offer. As he walked he looked at all the different people that walked past him, this was nothing like the small town him and his father lived in as a kid. As Axel walked he saw a line of beggars laying by the side of the street. Axel was taught to help people that were in worst circumstance than him, and so he stopped in front of them and reached into his knapsack.

As he reached into his knapsack he pulled out some food and shared it evenly among the 5 beggars there. "Here you go, im sorry I cant give you more... However hopefully this will help you make a recovery for a better life." After giving them the food Axel got up and began to walk through the streets yet again.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir was walking in the beautiful city of Reim, she looked around the city and wondering where she should go. She was just done visiting her guardian who works as a blacksmith and could go home rightaway, but she thought maybe wandering in the city of Reim would be nice for refreshing. As she walked around, the black haired girl noticed a man who was covered in all black attire. He was reaching to his knapsack and possibly wants to give some of his fortune to the beggars who were laying by the side of the street. The magician decided to walked away but quickly ran towards the man when she noticed a small figure in cloak approached the man sneakily and tried to reach for his knapsack. "What... are you doing...?" She said in a flat tone, her face didnt show any emotion and her right hand was lifting up her own wand, ready to command the rukh to attack. The small figure in the cloak freaked out and quickly ran away, didnt want to taste a magic zapped to him. Noir sighed at the smalll figure and looked at the black haired man directly with her glowing topaz orbs, "Please be careful..."

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel heard the woman speaking to the man and so he stopped. Axel then turned around just in time to see the man running off and he would then hear the woman say to be careful. Axel kinda blushed as he kinda figured out the woman saved him from getting robbed. He scratched the back of his head with his left hand and said "Thanks I guess I owe you one. My name is Axel whats yours?"

Axel would then lower his hand from scratching his head, and then extend his right hand to shake hands with the woman. He thought it would be good to make friends in this new land seeing as, his only real friends weren't really friends and more like clients. After the woman would or wouldnt shake his hand Axel would say to her "So whats a beautiful woman like you doing helping a guy like me not get robbed haha. Im sure you could be off doing better things so why were you here right now?"

Axel then paused as he thought of a way he could possibly repay the woman for her kindness and help. He then thought that he could buy her a meal or at the least a drink. "Hey so if you want I can buy you something to eat or a drink, you know to repay you for helping me out."

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl raised her eyebrows when she saw the man blushes, she wondered why the man suddenly blushed but decided to not ask about it. He introduced his name and offered his left hand, possibly to do shake hands with Noir. The girl put her hand hesitantly on the man’s hand and replied, “Noir… I was…just walking around…” She wondered, didn’t understand the reason why the man complimented her. The ‘beautiful’ word was never being told by anyone to her before, of course, that was because she was a former slave. She didn’t has any value to be called as beautiful or received a compliment like that, so she was just raised her eyebrow again and stayed quiet until the man asked her again if he could buy her something to eat or drink. Noir shakes head slowly, “It is alright… The black haired girl didn’t need the feel to actually take up that offer, it might be nice, but the girl didn’t want that. “Just… Please be careful…”

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel had his offer declined by the girl, however this didnt really bother him too much. "Well thanks for the help im just-" Axel was then cut off mid sentence as he heard a very loud snap. He turned to see where the noise came from and he seen a man approaching him and the girl. From what Axel could see the man was some sort of community leader seeing how the people of the city reacted to him.

After the man approached and said his name was Jahan, he welcomed the two to Reim. After his introduction and welcome he went on to say that Axel fell victim to a scam, and to this Axel felt embarrassed and slightly angry. Axel then face palmed to show his disgust at the situation. Luckily for him all he gave them was some food. The man known as Jahan then offered to repay Axel whatever he had lost to the fake beggars. "Oh no its fine all I gave them was some food, thats something that can easily be replaced. Oh by the way my name is Axel!"

Axel would then extend his right hand to shake with Jahan. Axel would then wait to ssee how the man responded to the shake. If he would indeed shake his hand Axel would smile before putting his hand down and back into his pocket. If not he would go and place his hand back in his pocket and give the man a look of confusion and semi-hurtness. "So what was with the snap a bit ago? The way people reacted you would think you were a celebrity."

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir twitched her eyes as she heard a man snapping his finger just right beside her and Axel, she observed the man instensely and wondered what will this man do. The black haired girl gripped her wand tightly, feeling not so sure about this man’s intention. People seemed to be either afraid of him or just seeing the man as a celebrity figure since they were reacted to the snap from the man. But as soon as he introduced himself, Noir stopped tensing up and put back her wand in the sheathe. She listened to every bit of the man, named Jahan, explained. She knew she was just arrived at Reim two years ago and maybe not too familiar with all the culture in the city, moreover, she just left Reim to go to Magnostadt before for a while so maybe she missed some things. “Typhoon Guild Hall...?” She asked, unfamiliar with that name. But then she looked at Axel with her emotionless face after reaching her hand inside her bag, slowly searching for something and then offered it to the man. “Here... Chicken Sandwich... because you gave your food to them earlier...” She took the man’s hand and placed the sandwich on his palm.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel looked at the chicken sandwich with a strange look on his face. He didnt really wanna accept it because it looked rather "funny" however he also didnt wanna give it back because he didnt wanna seem ungrateful or disrespectful. However Axel started to think about what the man had said before about being from the Typhoon guild. He for the most part wondered what that was seeing as he wasnt from Reim so he knew nothing of the city, its culture, attractions, or people.

Suddenly Jahan told him and Noir that they could come to the hall and have a free all you could eat meal. Axel coming from a poor family never turned down free meals. Axel looked to Jahan and shrugged his shoulders and said "Sure why not, im not doing anything better with my life so lets eat." Axel then began to prepare to walk to the guildhall but then Jahan made a note about how him and Noir could learn something if they went with him.

While everyone has room for improvement and he could possibly learn from this man, Axel didnt like the way he stated it. It almost felt like he was saying that Axel was weak, and Axel was far from weak. "I won't make a big deal about what you just said Jahan, but the wrong person could take that as a insult. Lets just go to the guildhall and eat." Axel would then look to Noir and say "Well little lady are you coming?"

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“It’s okay…” Noir let go of her hands from Axel’s, telling him she wouldn’t mind to give him that. The black haired girl watched as the man named Jahan offered them to give a free meal and drinks, she was not sure, but she was curious about this Typhon guild. As Jahan said they can learn some things from him, the girl’s eyes twitched. A certain word rose up her curiosity, she would have a chance to learn something if she come with him to the Hall. But just when Axel called her as a ‘little lady’, she raised her eyebrow and frowned for a second. I’m not little… then she observed the two men standing in front of her who clearly were taller than her and let out a small pout for a while before her face returned back to her usual no expression one. Maybe I’m little….

“It will be a pleasure to learn more…so I will come. By the way… my name is Noir…”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum