You are not connected. Please login or register

My Time in the Beach [Solo, Pm to Join]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had been all over Balbadd, but there were a few places he had not been to. He was okay with that s he was expecting himself to visit these places shortly. As of today he was heading somewhere that he was very familiar with. He was heading to Siren Beach, and even though this was in a different location, he had been in a beach before. His village lived close to the ocean, so it was a scene that he was familiar. He decided to take a day off, and of course he was here to see the ladies. He had made his way to the beach as he walked over to the area. He just smiled as he looked up to the sun which was blazing hot. He had to cover his face from the heat, which had bothered his eyes as well.

”I don’t think I should have looked at the sun, but it’s a nice day,” he looked at the sand in front of him, and saw the amount of people that were here. There were a good amount people, but it wasn’t overly crowded. He was glad it was like that as his gi was completely off, but he still had most of his clothes on. He decided to take his clothes off right where he stood. He wasn’t embarrassed, and he had his swimming trunks on already. He had put his clothes, and gear into his bag which he brought with him, and slipped his feet into some sandals. He sighed as he felt more refreshing than he was before. ”This is much better,” he said out loud to himself.

Yuurei had walked down the stairs as he could feel the hot sand getting on his feet. He ignored the heat from the sand since he was wearing sandals. He smiled at a few people, and noticed that a couple of females in the area could only stare at him. He enjoyed this, and he couldn’t help but want more. He had gotten to the spot he wanted to be at, and he had took out a blanket that he had bought just for the beach. He had placed it down on the ground, and he sat down on it. He placed his bag on the blanket as well, and he could only look around to see who was going to be swimming in the water.

There were a lot of people in the water yet, but it was early, and he figured they just wanted to get some sun on them beforehand. There were a lot of kids running around the sand as they were catching a ball and throwing it back too their friend. A game of a catch was always fun when you were with someone. He had left Ren at Balbadd at the time being while he took another round of “me time.”

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

He was sitting down as he had figured it would be good to put some sun protecting lotion, so he wouldn’t be cooked up by the sun. He had stretched his arms in the air as he looked at his bag. He had moved his hands around the bag, and had grabbed a hold of what he needed. He took it out, and he noticed that it was going to be hard to put this on all on his own. He sighed as he figured that wouldn’t be a problem. He squirted the lotion in his hand, and started to apply it onto his left arm. He was just moving it around, and he noticed that there was a shadow approaching him. He looked over to see a slim man coming his way.

”Hi there handsome do you need some help with that?” the man asked Yuurei. He couldn’t help but freeze on what he had heard. This guy was not the help he wanted, and he couldn’t help but shiver from it. He looked at him, and chuckled a bit. ”No thank you it…it’s okay I got this, but…but thank you for the offer,” he nervously said as he was not happy that had happen. ”Okay no problem just come get me if you need any help,” he blew Yuurei a kiss as he walked off. Yuurei had gotten goose bumps from that, and shook a bit from what happen.

He sighed as he finished applying the protection on one of his arms, and knew he had to get it everywhere. He was about to squeeze more lotion out, and he noticed that a female was coming his way. He wondered what she wanted from him. ”Hi there I saw you were putting lotion on, and I was wondering…if I could help you? You…you could do the same thing for me since I need help putting this on my back,” she said as she blushed from asking him for help. He couldn’t help but smile as he was okay with that. He noticed that she was with a bunch of friends, and yet she asked him for help, and he could only smile at that.

He handed her the lotion, and she was quick to apply the lotion on him. He could only smile at her as he wondered what was going through her head at the moment. ”So what made you decide to help me out? You could have asked your friends to put the lotion on,” he asked wondering what she would say. She blushed when she heard him, and she could only laugh a little. ”Well I thought you were cute, and my friends pushed me to go over to you. You just seem different from the other guys I have seen in Balbadd,” he could only smile at what she said to him. ”Well you are right about that. I am not like the men in Balbadd as I come from a village far from here,” he paused for a bit with a smile on his face. ”Still thank you for helping me with this,” he said to her.

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei just allowed her to rub her hands on his body right now. He was enjoying this, and it didn’t take long for him to be covered in lotion. This was nice, and he could only smile at her as it seemed like she was blushing from touching him like that. He was okay with that, and he just enjoyed this moment. He noticed that she looked at him and she handed him a bottle. ”Now that I helped you, you can help me,” she said as she turned her back on him, and moved her hair out of the way, so he could do it.

He noticed that there were people staring, which were her friends. He could only wonder how her face was right now, and he couldn’t help but enjoy this right now. Yuurei had placed lotion in his hands, and placed it on her back. He could feel her tense up because of how cold it was, and he started to apply it on her back without a second of hesitation. He just kept doing this until he saw that he was able to place it everywhere. He just noticed that he would do the same thing for her neck as well. ”I hope you don’t do this to every guy you like because I want to feel special,” he smiled at her.

She could only giggle at what he said. ”No I don’t do this to every guy, but I wanted to come to you. Maybe we can spend time with each other in Balbadd whenever you aren’t busy,” she said to him. He blushed a bit, and he could only smile to that. ”That doesn’t seem like a bad idea. I like that, but where would I be able to find you at?” he asked her wondering what she was going to say. ”You can find me in the docks whenever you are around. I work there, so don’t be a stranger,” she said to him.

He had finished doing what he was doing, and he watched her as she got up from his sheets, and turned around to look at him. He smiled at her as she did the same thing to him. She could only blow him a kiss from afar, and he just smiled at that. This was a good day indeed, and he lied down on the ground as he was allowing the sun to hit him. He was trying to enjoy this relaxed day, as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum