Ace
Hiro
Ariella Negri
Merrze
Mikazuki Tenma
Solomon's Proxy
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 16/05/15, 02:25 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Zoo Trouble
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100 XP / 7,000 Huang
Job Overview: Local animal protection place was having a trouble with several rampaging Leopard that escaped out from their cage. Catch all the leopards and take it back!

Enemy Name:Leopards (x4)
Needed damage to take down:C
Description:Leopards can deal C-Tier damage with their claws/fangs.
Abilities:
Claw attack – Leopard can send a sharp claw attack and deal C-Tier damage
Bite – Leopard can bite the target and deal C-Tier damage

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Everything looks good, pre-approved.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded~

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded~

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5218-zoo-trouble-job-solo

Hope this is okay ^^ I've been thinking and decided on domination as my secondary specialization, and I was just thinking I could use this as a starting point to explain her connection

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You need to do C-tier damage to the leopards to take them down but only did D, also you didn't bold your basic attack.

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Did you count her first AOE attack (it was early in the post so I understand why you might've not added that damage to the damage she did with Ice Spears and her wand attack) Wave? Otherwise, fixed ^^ Since I used the wand to attack, do I need to add the wand in as a weapon? I did now anyways just to be safe, but I'm not sure xD

10Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 17/09/15, 11:43 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I was just looking at everything as well x.x

Leopard 1 D(Wave) D(Ice spear)
Leopard 2 D(Wave) D(Ice spear)
Leopard 3 D(Wave) D(Physical attack)
Leopard 4 D(Wave)

Leopard 4 seems to be missing 1 basic attack or damaging spell that does D-Tier damage. As you wrote, dealing the minimum damage doesn't have to necessitate death or grave damage, if it isn't B-Tier or higher in 1 go.

The only reason you would need to add your wand is if you made a basic attack with it, which you did in this case ^_^. Just casting spells does not require it.

11Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 17/09/15, 11:55 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Oh okay, now it makes sense, thank you guys! I think this edit should do it, but if I messed something up please let me know lmao

12Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 18/09/15, 12:08 am

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded~

13Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 01/02/16, 12:49 am

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

14Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 01/02/16, 03:19 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You cant use an ability that has not being trained yet to kill enemy in the job, please edit it.

15Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 01/02/16, 04:06 am

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

I'm slightly confused. The leopards were subdued with basic attacks while Oversight 007 was trained in the topic. I was under the impression that you were supposed to use Abilities that are being trained in their post to show how it would work as long as the enemies were not defeated by said ability.

16Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 01/02/16, 05:27 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded~

17Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 30/03/16, 10:32 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

18Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 31/03/16, 12:04 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded

19Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 26/07/16, 10:14 am

Fuyutora

Fuyutora
D-Tier
D-Tier

20Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 26/07/16, 01:03 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Um, I believe you posted this in the wrong place.

21Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 26/07/16, 06:06 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Who Let The Cats Out?

Completed with Fuyutora.

22Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 27/07/16, 09:04 am

Fuyutora

Fuyutora
D-Tier
D-Tier

23Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Empty Re: Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] 27/07/16, 09:33 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Zoo Trouble [C - Repeatable] Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Approved and rewarded!
Please post the link to this post in 1 C-tier XP Reward thread~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum