Cap + Kab rebuilding the Bazarre part 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

Caphalor slimed at Kabuto. This was great. I catch her up when the man finally falls dead on the ground. I point at the other man i knocked out. I would love to see your sculpture finished but no you cant have my eyes. I need them to see your sculpture to get finished and i will need them both because i want to help you. Lets tak his  eyes aand watch closely how i take them out. You cnat take them when your victim is alive. You have to kill them or they have to give it on their own will. But you can imagine no one will do that.

I take her by the arm and take her to the man. I first break his neck. Next i showher how to get the eyes out of the head without dmaging it at all. I gie her the eyeballs.

We cover the body s. The foreman tells us to go to help in the bazzarre. i walk there and make sure Kabuto follows me. Becarefull dont do it at daylight anymore ok? WHat if someoen caught you. Do it at night,. THat is much safer or at a isolated place.

We get there and i start to lift bricks againa nd start to build up the next building.

217/500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto took the eyeballs, and put them in her little bag for storage as she stayed with Caphalor moving back to the Bazarre though outside of the demonstration of removing eyes of the dead guy she wasn't really paying attention to him at all she had other things on her mind. Kabuto would help Caphalor with the work, pushing one of the steel poles towards Caphalor used for holding up a fence "Here you go".."em just out of curiosity do you have any idea how I can get that Forman's eyes question I feel like they could be really useful". Kabuto thoughts where all over the place at the time being rapidly changing from one thing to the next relating to the repair work, this Caphalor guy and eyes.

130/500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

I take to pole and put it at its place. I heard her talking about the foreman 's eyes. I laugh. Maby later when the buidlings are rebuidl. Its dangerous because they will noticce if a foeman disapears. A slave no problem. Two are no problem eather. A foreman will be diffrent. W will find a way dont worry. Can you hand me over a another pole Kabuto?

I knew she was not paying much attention. She was easily distracted. I liked his woman. She was the firt person i liked efver. She was not a ordinary normal one. I wipe away the sweat in my face.
While you are geting a pole can you also get me some water. Im thirsty.
I stand still waiting for Kabuto to give me some water and the pole. While i wait i look around. We were already quite far with buif=lding up this place. It didnt look that amazing in his opinion. Still who was he t judge. he lived in prison and now had his freedom back. He wouldnt dissepoint his country.

398/500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto currently standing next to one of the poles would just draw her wand and place it on her finger and simply use gravity itself to somewhat fling it at Caphalor without any real aim it could hit him in the face for all she knew. she would go to get him some water from a nearby pond using a water Mellon to collect accidently collecting a dead raw fish to go with it. She returns to Caphalor to give him his drink and to check up on his work. Her urges to collect eye had faded for the time being and she would somewhat return to normal "So how is the work going are you having fun at all? oh and em sorry for kneeing you in the face earlier today it just well shouldn't of been their". Kabuto pats Caphalor on the back and starts wondering around the area indirectly putting the work load all on Caphalor.

289/500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor places the pole at its place after i did catch it.. She was a wizard. Interesting. I keep working while Kabuto got me some water. The building was almost finished when Kabuto comes back. I take the waer melon and quickly drink it. It did taste diffrent. I see the fish. I shrug and keep drinkng. It actually didnt even taste that bad. I lay the melon on the ground when i have enough.
Thanks. No i do not like this work at all Kabuto. I jsut am here for money and other reasons. Just likyou i will leave when we are done here in Helio. It is not as bad as when we started and no problem you dont have to apologie for that knee. I a m glad i met you. Thanks to you this job is endurable.

Caphalor places he last brick of the building. It was time to go to the next buidling. I tak the melon with the water and the fish.  I see Kabuto walking around. i takethe fish out of the melona nd throw it at the back of her head.  i laugh. That is for you becaus yo u are so lazy and letting me do all the work.  I get closer to her and throw the Melon upside dowwn aboube Kabuto 's head to make her soaking wett. Here you were so warm that i thougth i would help you cool off a bit. Now you mention it. This job is alot more fun now. Maby you can also use the eyes of that fush for your sculpture.

765/500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

As kabuto is walking around ignoring the working Caphalor once again as she tries to entertain herself admiring the work that the locals have done rebuilding the place back closer to its former glory though she was really really bored with all this work despite not really doing any of it. she does move a few tiny pieces of rubbish into a bin which she finds on the floor but that is about it when suddenly Caphalor makes the decision to throw a Fish and the water mellon soaking Kabuto. Kabuto ignores every word coming out his mouth as she speaks to him and simply replies back making assumptions "Thank you for the refresher though I don't think it will turn me blue like you I am sorry to tell you.... Oh and thank you for all your voluntary help with building this stuff and putting it together.

Kabuto walks of leaving Caphalor slightly behind as she goes to find the Forman to get paid but alas he once again has made the choice to send them to repair another part of the area which was really starting to drive Kabuto a little crazy. She slowly walks to the next area muttering to herself..."What did he say.. get him at night... fine I will wait to get that jerks eyes".

510/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum