You are not connected. Please login or register

Lagi's Tamer Abilities [V2]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lagi's Tamer Abilities [V2]  Empty Lagi's Tamer Abilities [V2] 12/03/14, 05:02 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Name: Whirlwind Aircutter
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Stamina
Beast Type: Archer
Range: 20 Meters
Duration: 1 Post
Cool-Down: 3 Posts
Description: Zygus flaps his wings intensively to launch a razor-like wind. The wind moves at the speed of 15/m's and the damage inflicts Cuts barely go past the skin and just start to touch tissue and muscle. However, easily knock-back opponents upon impact, sending them 15 meters away. This move also includes the use of collateral damage, sending trees, rocks, etc at the opponent, or crashing them into something while there moving at 15/ m's

Name: Magnetic Field- Attracting Shimmer!
Duration: 3 Posts
Description: Zygus fires off 10 metallic feathers that is 9 meters in length and 4 meters in width. The blades move at the speed of 15 M/S. They cause the damage of cuts that barely go past the skin and just start to touch tissue and muscle. Contact with the blades leaves metallic particles that are hardly noticeable and embedded in the skin, hair, or clothing if possible for the rest of the thread. The particles reminds you of glitter. The particles have an attracting quality that attracts C rank or lower metals to you immediately for the next three posts within 20 meters. These metals will have the default speed of 15 m/s, the damage from these metals varies.The pull doesn't attract higher grade metals.

Name: Shed Swift
Duration: 3 Posts
Description: Zygus sheds 10 metallic feathers that is 9 meters in length and 4 meters in width. By shedding a part of its body to make itself lighter, Zygus gains the base speed of 15 m/s for the next three posts. Its basic attacks not related to its abilities are also as fast. Damage calculation is applied normally and not altered by this ability.

Name: Metal Sound -Zygus
Duration: Instant
Description: Zygus makes a terrifying screech that reminds you of a horrible sound that involves scraping metal. The power of its voice travels at 15 m/s, which would send you back about 5 meters. The actual damage is a minor headache, along with temporary deafness for three posts

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ok, any comments or suggestions is appreciated.

*Running out of ideas XD*

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

I don't really see any issues here. For now, approved, unless my decision is overridden.

:)

Also, have you played Pokemon? Look at Skarmory's moves; I would model Zygus' after his.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

Approved. I'll stamp later, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: