it's been a while [Bahir]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1it's been a while [Bahir] Empty it's been a while [Bahir] 05/05/15, 11:08 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bahir was gone for a couple of months and Lagi was indeed worried. Bahir was made out to be Lahi’s right hand man; he was in charge of the spy network to be set up. On top of the fact that Lagi was expecting Garret to uphold his end of the deal Bahir should be quite skilled in his line of work, hypothetically speaking. “…..” Lagi send word for the fanalis assassin,  he wanted to  at least know if the man was still alive or not. Maybe that’s a harsh reasoning to find out about the man, but Bahir served both as a comrade for the time being, as well as a personal investment.
“Once I spent money on you, you aren’t really allowed to die. “So lagi thought, and he stood by his reasoning.  Later on, Lagi continued to  wait in his royal quarters as he sent a messenger for the man.

153/3000

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 06/05/15, 12:29 am

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir hadn't been too long back in the palace when a servant had come and knocked on his door. The fanalis raised an eyebrow to the sound, no longer used to the sound of someone knocking. I've been gone too long. "Enter." His single command was enough for the young man at the door to open it and close it behind him. Luckily, this time it was a male coming to get him. The fanalis was shirtless, changing into something that would be a bit more suitable for him. Even though he shaved the stubble that grew over his couple of months in the Western Front, he kept his hair the same. The red locks now reaching down to the middle of his back.

He put on a form fitting red shirt and nodded at the message. So Lagi wants to see me eh? Hmph. I guess he's getting impatient with my progress. He figured as he walked out of his room. His red shirt was ornamented with golden stitched linings. It tucked into a pair of black pants so that he would be able to walk around without looking too sloppy.

The fanalis entered the audience hall and walked closer to Lagi's throne. "You summoned me, My Lord?"

3it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 06/05/15, 02:14 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Ahh Bahi-“ LAgi stopped short as he took a good look at his suppose shadow.” What happened to you? Would you like some caffeine or something?  And your hair, are you sporting that good ol elder male octavius look with that facial hair?  Lagi would say as he got of his throne and gave Bahir a teasing glance. “ But still you look like you learned a few tricks or something like that. It’s been forever, though it isn’t like the country would fall apart without you. Though, it gotten a bit quiet here. Oh, and Merrze was captured by some slavers, i'll tell you all about it later.  “ Lagi walked over to reach his glass of wine and took a sip “ Got a progress report for me? What you been up to?

288/3000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:28 am; edited 1 time in total

4it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 06/05/15, 02:39 am

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir blinked at his boss. The man made quick comments about his physical changes and the shadow did the best he could to hold back a chuckle. Apparently he didn't do as good of a job with his razor as he thought he did. The emperor could still see the stubble of facial hair along his jawline. He scratched the back of his head, weaving his fingers through the red jungle atop of his head. "I like the hair, alright. I think it suits me a bit."

When the Emperor rose from his throne and approached Bahir, the fanalis crossed his arms over his chest. He nodded to his king and grinned, "I learned about the strength in this body of mine. I guess I can say that I've learned a trick or two." The fanalis listened to his boss talk about the things that have happened while he was gone. The main thing that surprised Bahir was that Merrze was captured by slavers. The fanalis's eyes narrowed and a low growl emitted from the depths of his larynx. More of them?! He could feel his muscles tense up at the thought and the anger swell within him.

"Well... I have found a group of people who would fit perfectly as my future spies... but I need to train them. Although, I may have used your name and face to occupy a tavern for a couple of nights. I needed a place to house my prospects while I was testing them. I hope you understand." Without letting the conversation dwell on his antics in Remano for too long, Bahir brought up the female fanalis that he knew his boss had some stir of feelings for. "About Merrze... how did that happen? Are you wanting to go and locate her?"

5it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 06/05/15, 03:20 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“No? Not thirsty or anything? Alright…” Lagi would say simply as he took a sip of his wine glass. “Alright, some good news, more useful spies. Well, hopefully they are just as good as the two that were killed off a few months back. You know that heliohapt guy basically dropped off the face of the earth? Can’t find him, not even with a reward? Don’t you find it weird when the pots stirred but the hand that holds the spoon is missing?” Lagi took another sip of his wine, savoring it for a moment. “Sorry, dragonfruit wine is pretty strong.

Afterwards,  Bahir asked if they should go find Merrze, Lagi only waved off that notion. “Shes fine, she managed to escape and freed every single slave on her own. She then brought them over to Reim, where I gave them a little pep talk. I don’t know if heliohapt s involved, but merrze is in fact a captain of the fanalis corps. She’s currently a decorated citizen of reim, she isn’t a nobody by all means. I had her stay with me for a few days after the incident, the former slaves are also  in the city. I took care of it..” Lagi raised his eyebrow and shifted over to a table. “That was you? I was wondering where this bill kept coming from? Hidan kept saying that it might be from getting drunk and sleeping with  women at the tavern afterwards because I can’t make it home, but that’s not true, is it? “ Lagi shrugged as he sat down." You know she has a kid right? Merrze..

558/3000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:29 am; edited 1 time in total

6it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 06/05/15, 03:00 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hm. So no activity from that emissary or Heliohapt? This isn't as serious as we thought. The fanalis nodded to his patron and decided to speak on the subject. "Your highness, I don't think Heliohapt is much of a threat. If this was truly a precaution to war, there would have been some follow up by now. We are in a fragile state. Much of our countryside is still rocked by the effects of the rebellion and our people are still somewhat shaken. I don't know for certain, but I don't think Heliohapt is planning anything. I can make preparations to go and check things out for myself if you would prefer." The fanalis spoke with a straight face and piercing red eyes. He was still somewhat obective in the political affairs of the empire. Though he worked for Lagi, as far as he was concerned, his loyalties lied with the republic of Balbadd.

He listened to Lagi talk about the female fanalis and her exploits. Hm. This girl seems to be making a name for herself around here. I guess that's not bad. He nodded to Lagi again, showing that he had taken the information in from his report about her. It was a bit of relief for him as well. This meant that he wouldn't have to spend his resources on finding and saving some girl that he barely knew. "A Captain in the Corps eh? So Octavius sees merit in her. That's interesting... What are YOUR plans with her?" Bahir may have not been involved in every bit of the el Nagi's life, but he could see signs. The man said a lot about the girl without provocation. Bahir could tell that Merrze was on his mind a bit.

"Heh... yeah. that was me." He would continue nervously after Lagi would respond to his question about the fanalis girl. He walked with Lagi and stood in front of him as the Emperor sat down. "Nah. Your drinking isn't that bad... at least outside of the castle walls." Merrze again. This girl truly is on Lagi's mind quite a bit. "A kid? She seems pretty young and in decent shape to have gone through pregnancy and birth."

7it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 06/05/15, 05:31 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Don’t worry; I’ll be starting the new corps in order to protect the government officials. I might have to lead them, as well as find them, so they would have to be perfect. Instead of wasting your time with anything pointless, I would like you to assist me in safeguard training, much like how you would protect me during an emergency that I would be able to react to or even know about. It’s just a request, your main priorities is with me and the network, as well as your own personal things.  You are free to decline, but if you now a guy, send him my way if you can.“He  was a bit silent for a while as he leaned over a table.

“Well, I don’t know. I been through a lot when it comes to relationships.   She confessed to me before she left, and I declined because I didn’t want to rush through things. After that, I think   it stood as too much of a shock, and negativity dulled her senses, which made her captured.  I just keep wondering sometimes, playing back a situation in your mind about choosing differently. “ Lagi would then look back to bahir. “Do you ever contemplate that as well? Making a different choice from something you did in the past?

776/3000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:31 am; edited 1 time in total

8it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 07/05/15, 12:57 am

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

The fanalis rose an eyebrow as his boss seemed to gloss over his opinion of the Heliohapt situation. Hmph. I guess he doesn't mind my opinion that much. He figured as a grin spread over his face. The emperor began to talk about the founding of a new corps. The thought of this caused the fanalis to furrow his eyebrows a bit. The thought was a little shocking to him. A new unite aside from the Fanalis Corps? Lagi was in fact a busy man. First with Bahir establishing an information network and now this? The spy couldn't help but wonder what else the Beast Master had up his sleeve.

Either way, the man did have Bahir's support. He chose to follow the Emperor of Reim afterall. "Very well. I will assist in training the soldiers of your Unity Corps. What is the actual purpose of this group though? Is the Fanalis Corps not enough to guard your officials?" The fanalis couldn't help but wonder. Octavius seemed to have a capable Corps that helped Reim's military. It was even growing with the addition of ranked members such as Merrze, a young fanalis making a name for herself throughout Reim. What are you planning, Lagi?

Then the conclusion that Bahir was waiting for came. Lagi's plan with Merrze. The man seemed to take on a different tone than that which Bahir was accustomed to. He seemed to open up to the fanalis and express his concerns with the woman. Bahir couldn't help but chuckle and started to pace back and forth in front of the King's Throne. "I haven't really done so... at least not lately. Dwelling over a decision that's already been made is kinda pointless, you know? Unless you can still change your mind. That is, without negative consequences. Sometimes though... it could help you make better decisions in the future."

9it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 07/05/15, 10:01 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi smiled and patted Bahir on the back with a look of improvement. “I really appreciate everything you’ve been doing for me. Though, I always wondered why you wanted to take the initiative with working for me in the first place. Reim isn’t your native country, right? What of your homeland?” Lagi was curious up to a degree, but he paid attention to Bahir’s answer. “I guess you are right about that, which is why I try not to be sorry about my actions in fear of being seen as a hypocrite. For all the good I’ve done, and the bad, I’ll take on all of the weight of responsibility from them.

“lagi spoke from conviction towards that bit.”  There was a time where I believed in a gray area, and I thought that black rukh was the key to saving this city. Only because defying your fate shouldn’t be only seen as such, it was an act of defiance, towards hunger,  towards poverty, towards the pain of the citizens.  To curse such happenings  and rue the day that you allow such a thing to continue,  I always wondered why such actions of the heart was transpired as evil.  Sorry if I’m rambling, I just wanted to make a point that aliments are overrated, magicians  can be the most judgmental  of individuals that you meet if they can judge you off of your rukh alone, and as for men like us…”

Lagi looked back into eyes of Bahir. “What do you judge a man from? His caliber? His actions?”

1,035/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:32 am; edited 1 time in total

10it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 07/05/15, 09:44 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir narrowed his eyes as the man in front of him tried to glide passed a questioning of his decision. Lagi didn't give Bahir's question about the Unity Corps any mind and instead tried to move the subject onto the fanalis. Heh. Two could play at this game. As Lagi questioned Bahir's motives, the fanalis's eyes returned to their natural state. He was now looking the emperor with full blown eye contact, but there wasn't much emotion behind the red eyes. The fanalis, however, couldn't ignore the Emperor's questioning of Balbadd. Why did Lagi care about that place? He probably didn't. The fanalis crossed his arms as he ceased his pacing. "Balbadd is and always will be my home. If there is an instance where you turn your sights on my home with the thoughts of conquest, I would have to choose Balbadd." Perhaps he went to far? What he said could be interpreted as a threat, even though it wasn't.

Either way, Bahir sighed, trying to let the conversation die. It did eventually when the man seemed to go on another tangent. This time he was talking about "black" rukh. He knew that he couldn't see the things, but he learned from Azix a basic idea of what they were. Lagi's comments on them led the fanalis to believe that they weren't completely uniform. There were things that could affect their appearance. Apparently, the main thing being one's standing on their "fate." Another question was then posed to the fanalis. How did Bahir judge a man? Of course, it was by the man's actions. That would have been the best way to judge someone... especially if that person is the be of some military importance.

"I judge men by what they do. If a man were to hold true to his word, then he is a good man to me."

11it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 08/05/15, 01:52 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Note that everything I say to you is confidential, even if its based off of suspicions alone. “ LAgi would take a seat again and finished his wine. “Octavius wants to make a republic, and I guess I’m going through with it.  A republic is less  easier to corrupt, and the people never saw me as a true heir to the throne in the first place. With everything that happened with me in the middle of it, such a turn of events would be good for the people to experience, and gong against this idea would mean I would have to fight a lot of strong people. Of course, I do not fear them, but it isn’t wise to have my actions reflect upon my clan because of my own desire. Setting my desires aside, this might be whats right,

Lagi sighed a bit, his reign coming to an end was depressing. “ So that’s why the unity corps needs to be established, to protect the people running this new republic council , or whoever will be on it. Separate from the fanalis force handling outside threats, the efforts being split up would result in a job well done.  There is my reasoning for it, there’s no need to handle something that’s out of their element, being more straightforward and destroying the enemy, while we protect our people by being attacked and manipulated from the enemy, whoever that enemy will be.

1276/3000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:33 am; edited 1 time in total

12it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 10/05/15, 01:51 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir stared at the man as he explained the reasoning for the Unity Corps and his descension from the throne. Bahir didn't know what to think of the act. He came to work for Lagi because he knew that the Emperor would need a source of intelligence when it came to the every day of the country. Bahir was working for the man to make sure that he knew what was going on through Reim, as the Emperor. If Lagi was to step down from his position... what would come of the fanalis spy? Would there be a King's Shadow without a King? Bahir's face remained clear even as he mulled over these thoughts. He was rather adept at not allowing his face to reflect his thoughts. This situation wasn't one that the fanalis foresaw and would have to spend some time planning how to deal with it on his own.

It did, however, seem like the Unity Corps was just a large scale version of Bahir's growing information network. Of course, Lagi's name was more popular and he undoubtedly had more connections so his organization would rise faster and be used more frequently. That was fine. It didn't deter the fanalis from wanting to finish what he was doing. If the Unity Corps did spread into that part of the world, Bahir would allow his men and women to expand beyond Reim. He would at least have an idea of what was going on in other countries as well, hopefully. When the man finished speaking Bahir figured it was his time to share his thoughts, but he didn't have many. "If this is the path you feel is best, then by all means go through with it. I hope that the two Corps will be able to coexist. Have you talked this over with Octavius? Are you two on one accord?"

13it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 10/05/15, 04:07 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Oh? It’s that easy for you to adjust? I kind of thought that you wouldn’t want to stick around after that to tell you the truth.  You came here to work with a king, a rule of a country. Not a soon to be general that’s whose network purpose is to protect the new flunkies. I’ll be honest, with the amount of things that I did, I’m sure the people will use their new position to take shots at me  while they have the power to do so. Anyway, I did talk to octavius, internal affairs was his idea, mine was a group that tended to all three known races and not just one. Hence the word “unity’.

Lagi would then place Bahir’s hand on his back. I wouldn’t have wanted you or any of my comrades to get caught up in someone else’s grudge for me. Unsolicited hatred tends to follow me around from time to time. ‘ Lagi would then smile. “If you stay, you will definitely be apart of history. The first of the few, soon to be many, that will protect the leaders of this great nation as we watch it grow from afar. “ Lagi would then have an off idea he wanted to share with  Bahir. “You know, I would want to learn some of that ninja stuff that you do one day. I never did official weapon training.

1,511/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:34 am; edited 1 time in total

14it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 14/05/15, 09:07 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir looked at the man that he called Emperor. Hm. So he really is going to give up his throne? All for what? The people's happiness? Heh. Perhaps he's a better man than I gave him credit for. Its strange though... after a taste of the noble life... Can this man really be satisfied with a lower station? Will just being a general be enough for one who was once a King? The fanalis thoughts were running wild. He was considering everything until he felt the man's hand on his shoulder.

Bahir looked at Lagi and sighed, shaking his head. "You know... I don't know why I'm sticking around either. You're giving up your throne. Something tells me you do have what it takes to lead people though." The fanalis uncrossed his arms and looked towards the doorway. "But yes. It will be very easy for me to adapt. I am a spy. Adaptation is a key stone in what I do. If a spy can't adapt to his surroundings, he may as well be dead. What of you, Lagi? Will you truly be able to go back to the kind of life you had before all this? Can you sleep easily, knowing that your life of luxury is coming to an end? The progress that you wanted to make in Reim is going to be nothing more than a fantasy now. Will you not regret this decision as well?"

15it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 15/05/15, 01:18 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I’m not going to lie to you, I’m going to miss this, and part of me doesn’t want to give it up. There was a time where I felt strongly entitled to the throne, it was because I was a king candidate. That power was taken from me and I am no longer a king candidate. That feeling of entitlement Is gone.  Lagi shook his head; he wasn’t going to let himself fall into despair. I have returned Reim to the people, I was only king because Kou placed me there. When we defeated Kou and Yoshio took the throne, I asked him to abolish my contract.  There is nothing keeping me on this throne anymore, I can’t miss something that was never truly mine. I did say at a point that if the people will have me, I will continue to be king."

Lagi would then sit back on the nearest chair and sip his wine before speaking. “Sometimes I feel like there is no place for me here once I lose the throne. At the very least, I can monitor my clan  and grow in wealth and riches, but at the same time, I wanted to make a safety net for the new leaders of Reim so it’s not exploitable.  It’s the least I can do, until one day, when I’m older….maybe… I’ll take my people and maybe start something new again.  That’s all if we aren’t shunned by society as the former puppet ruler from kou, the el nagi clan doesn’t need to suffer for me, at all.

“After finishing his wine, Lagi was tipsy. “Alrght, how about some adult entertainment ehh? Let’s head on out to my favorite brothel. My treat..” Lagi would say as he pat Bahir’s back with a big smile.

1,808/3000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:37 am; edited 1 time in total

16it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 21/05/15, 10:36 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the man. Why... He couldn't help but wonder the intention behind the man. He was giving up his throne reluctantly. Hm. Because he believes his people wants that. The fanalis couldn't help but chuckle at the man before him. Perhaps he had misjudged the man from before. The Lagi el Nagi, King of Reim, that he met initially seemed to be an afterthought. There were a few things that seemed to catch Bahir's attention though. Lagi mentioned being a 'King's Candidate' and some kind of power that was taken from him. Power... does he mean... did he have the same kind of power that Azix has? he thought to himself as he stared blankly at Lagi.

"Sure. I've never been to a brothel before. I guess I could tag along..." In all reality... Bahir didn't know what a brothel was. It wasn't something that he had come in contact with while in Balbadd. Of course, he hadn't had much experience of life on his own while he was in Balbadd. He had been with his parents until he came to the empire, so drinking and a lot of other adult activity wasn't very known to him. He figured that he would be able to continue asking Lagi about this 'power' that he had in the meantime. "Tell me, Lagi... what power was taken from you? Why are you no longer a King Candidate? Because Kou's influence has dwindled here in Reim?"

17it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 22/05/15, 11:54 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“I’ll show you a good one that I was shown a few weeks after I been king. It’s a place with high class ladies.  You’ll enjoy yourself, I’m sure of it.” Lagi would say  with a drunken smile as he started to lead the way outside of the palace. For a little small talk, he decided that it would be ok to drop a little piece of information. “The power of a king candidate, the power of a djinn was taken from e by a person that’s only known as the contractor. Granted, I was given my dark metal vessel by the contractor because my heart was in a bad place. But I changed and the terms of agreement was also changed .

1,931/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:38 am; edited 1 time in total

18it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 01/06/15, 10:44 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I see..." Bahir walked along with Lagi, thinking over what he was told. Azix said that his power came from a dungeon... Lagi says that his power was given to him from someone called 'The Contractor.' This is starting to get a little confusing. The fanalis wrestled with his thoughts for a moment before thinking back to Lagi. The man had lost a great power... and is willingly giving up more. Bahir was a bit puzzled as to what kind of man Lagi El Nagi truly was. Either way, he would find out soon. He was determined to. If this man is truly worth following... I'll need to get him his power back.

The weight of their conversation began to weigh in on Bahir. The fanalis didn't think that it was best for them to stick to this kind of talk for much longer. So... he changed the subject. The brothel. The thing that Lagi seemed the most excited to attend this night. Bahir straightened his back a bit and walked in stride with the Emperor of Reim. "So where is this brothel, anyway?" Bahir had no idea what he was getting himself in to...

19it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 02/06/15, 03:38 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“What kind of place is a brothel you ask? Hue Hue!” Lagi would let out  short jest as he elbows Bahir playfully. “It’s the kind of place where any man could have his dreams fulfilled, admiring work of art  that’s came to life, existing in the a physical form in the most pleasurable kind of way. I give you companionship!” Lagi would take one giant step. “I give you beauty!” Lagi would take another step, a lot closer to the door.” I GIVE YOU!!!!!”  

it's been a while [Bahir] 0f30089c-s

Lagi would then open the door and Bahir would see an amazing selection of high quality women. Well endowed, spontaneous, beautiful, and mature, with all the basic qualities that a man can want in a woman. “Curves, boobs, butt’s, pretty faces, they got it all!!!!! Booze Too!”

All the girls noticed that the big tipper as arrived and a few already hounded him. “Lagi sama! You gave to see me today?! Or both of us?! “ There were three girls  on Lagi as they brought him to the nearest couch, a few were already eyeing bahir and approaching him as well. “Go ahead and enjoy your experience, my friend.  Don’t worry about the bill either, I got you covered. “”Bahir was free to pick his woman or women  and chill on the couch with Lagi, or fade to black and have his own good time.

2,160/3000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:40 am; edited 1 time in total

20it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 17/06/15, 03:53 am

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lagi's theatrical introduction of the place confused the younger fanalis. What on earth is he getting at? He thought to himself as he watched the drunked Emperor. The fanalis scratched the back of his head and chuckled, musing at the thought of the man making a fool of himself. Bahir's moment of amusement was short lived, unfortunately. For when Lagi drew the doors of the brothel open, Bahir was faced with the true intent behind the building.Women! Not just a normal amount of women, but HOARDS of them. The fanalis's body froze up. He was stuck within the door frame. The large amount of women also turned out to be quite shapely and appealing to the eye.

It didn't take long for Bahir's cheeks to go from a lightly tanned shade to that of a red apple. Bahir always had trouble with speaking with attractive women, but being in a place full of them was enough to cause him to cease in normal functions. The provocative nature of the placement of their clothing didn't help him either. The assassin instinctively took a step back, wanting to retreat from this place. Unfortunately, he wasn't quick enough! There was a group of women who fawned over the Emperor, pleading for his money. Those that didn't react in time, settled for the young fanalis. his arms were soon embraced by the women. Their bosoms pressed against his arms caused his face to turn an even darker shade of red. It was started to become a bit difficult to tell his head from his hair, aside from the portion of his hair that hung down his back.

"My my~! You're quite the handsome fanalis aren't you?" One of the women cooed as they lured Bahir to a couch. The same woman began to caress Bahir's check and his body stiffened. The fanalis's anxiety was mountainous and he was doing all that he could just to remain seated and quiet. "Oh no~! We have a quiet one here. Won't you speak to us? What's Your name?" The silky voices that belonged to the women were obviously rehearsed, but the green ears of the fanalis welcomed the sultry tones. "I-I-I-I-I... B-b-b-ba-baHIR... Um.."

21it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 20/06/15, 03:15 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“LAgi laughed out loud as one of his girls brought him a small bottle of wine. “Hahahha, look at you bahir! Enjoying yourself I see?” Lagi’s small cup was brought to him as   pointed to bahir, the woman nodded and also brought him a small cup. “ Alright man, how about a toast? I don’t think I ever did one with you, and I have a feeling that its going to be one crazy night. You should get some alcohol in you system, loosen up a bit. “ When the wine was poured for him, Lagi raised his small glass. “To new beginnings, right?”

2,264/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:41 am; edited 1 time in total

22it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 24/06/15, 04:16 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir's head slowly turned towards Lagi. His eyes held a mixture of rage and fear. Was he afraid of the women... slightly. Their bodies were a bit intimidating to the man. Even so, the intimidation and fear didn't stem FROM the women, but for them... and himself. He wasn't sure how he would or should react to this kind of attention from a woman. His background had always forced him to suppress any natural occurrences with women and most other people. Now that he wasn't acting as "shadow", he was at a loss for what to do. Should he give in to his primal urges? Should he try and play it cool, like Lagi, and flirt with all of the women? Should he try and be as smooth as possible and act like their attempts don't phase him?! All of these possibilities culminated into one big ball of anxiety and nervousness that was now Bahir. And the very thought that Lagi said that Bahir was "enjoying" himself ticked the fanalis's rage.

Whether the Emperor could tell that Bahir was angry and confused or if he just wanted to drink more, the spy wouldn't know. However, the man's attempt at a toast seemed to divert Bahir's attention from the women, even if only slightly. One of the women poured Bahir a glass of wine to match Lagi's and handed it to the fanalis. Bahir slowly gripped the glass and held it up, trying not to shake the contents out of it. "Y-y-y-yah..." After the short toast, Bahir began to drink the wine. It was a sip at first, but then the thought of it helping him relax crept in. It caused Bahir to drink the wine a bit faster, downing the glass...

23it's been a while [Bahir] Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 29/06/15, 05:14 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bout time you found a place to put it all. “Lagi would say as he gulped down the wine shot in one go and smiled as the ladies kept kissing up on him. “Lagi sama! We been pretty lonely without you, did you miss us?” Lagi busted out into a drunken laughter as he started to nibble softly on the ear lobe of the girl that as closest to her. She made a distinct moan as the other girls around him started to get a bit jealous that she was touched first. “ OF course I missed you, I’m just trying to make sure that my friend over here is having a good time. Though…” Lagi would say as he looked at Bahir with a silly smile. I would propose we have a drinking contest of some sort, but I wouldn’t want you to miss out on all the fun that you could be having and fall asleep if you can’t hold your liquor or anything. Though, I know I can!” Though, the hostess appeared as soon as lagi said that. She was around the same age as the woman of this brothel, but she definitely had an air of leadership about her. “ehh? Is that so? Well last time, you weren’t much like yourself. I think it was after the death of that we-“ Lagi then closed his ears as he shook his head. “App app! Ever happened, I didn’t break into an emotional moment and cry because I was tipsy. “ That was in fact exactly what happened, but the hostess would only shrug and let lagi have his fun.
Lagi would then turn to bahir with a silly grin. You know one of the interesting parts of this lace? These girls hear all sorts of rumors and have a lot of interesting stories to tell. It really does depend on the girl, if they are fond of you, and yada yada, but hey! I think I’m pretty fond of all of them riiight?!” Lagi would then get up and edge his fingers out. Alright, let’s play naked tag. For very tie I tag you you have to recover an article of clothing! “ The girls did a playful scream as they split up and lagi playfully chased them around the brothel. He kind of left bahir on the couch alone with his group of ladies for a brief moment, but maybe bahir can learn something in the meantime?

El Drago was training his techniques in the mountains of the western front. Instead of sleeping, he felt as if it would be better if he increased his defensive measures in order to take a lot more punishment. That’s exactly why he basically asked Kohai to train with him. Kohai thought it was a bit interesting that the dragon itself went over to the EL Nagi village in order to see him, so he accepted nevertheless. During the training, Kohai did a move called Fatal End, which was a high speed knife attack with his kunai at 30 m/s and deals A rank damage twice, his most powerful attack.. Surprisingly so, El Drago blocked the ability and pushed it away with his Dragonic Arts- Wren Aegis, determined to block and knock away every single attack that Kohai had in store. “I’ll be taking a defensive stance for the majority of the training, hit me with everything you got……” Kohai nodded and smiled as he toyed with his blade. “Me, alone with the legendary dragon from my clan? This is going to be fun. “ They continued to train hard as El drago put himself back in top physical condition along the way, slowly but surely. IT was how he spent his time; the dragon wasn’t such of a lazy beast after all. He was training pretty hard, even without LAgi. However, one could only wonder what the dragon was truly preparing for?

Lagi ended up losing his shirt, but he returned to the couch and yawned a bit. He seemed to sober up, but he was pretty much ready to take one, or two, or even three of these girls back upstairs with him. “ Ahh, that was pretty fun, what was you up to while I was gone? and….” Lagi would then rub his chest for a while as he looked around. “What happened to my shirt? “After saying that, there was a small whistle in the group of the three ladies that was accompanying lagi was, they were heading up the stairs and one of the had Lagi’s shirt. “ If you want it back, you know where to find us. “ Lagi gave a side smile as he looked back to bahir. “Well, before I attempt to get my shirt back, and lose the rest of my clothing how are you feeling? Was this fun?

300/350

Ability used and trained
Spoiler:
3000/3000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum