Meeting of opposites.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting of opposites. Empty Meeting of opposites. 11/03/14, 09:08 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn held her stave close to her sides her left hand holding the handle and the right cupping her hand as she moved her hands and stave to in front of her just swaying back and fro. She looked at the mountains and thought it was pretty amazing that she could see the mountains it was a spectacular site. Her ears twitch a bit because she heard a loud screech and assumed a bird so just walked on not paying a minute more to the sound. However it was a bird but a bird that pushed a boulder down at her. She quickly jumped out of the way, she had jumped at the right moment because the boulder smashed at another boulder destroying it making shards of earth.

She looked at the broken pieces of rock, picked one up and tossed it at the ground causing it too stick perfectly. "Sharp..." She then picked up a few in walked off. She sat down on a huge boulder she had a perfect view to see for miles and she had a keen vision and she was sure she saw someone coming.

2Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 11/03/14, 09:38 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Sun was high, yet it wasn't hot. This was probably because the wind that was blowing. Dynatos was passing through the area. He did not know what it was he was looking for, but he knew he would know it when he found it. He had been thinking about his sister Amira; she had stayed behind and this caused his mind to wander worrying if she was alright. He knew she would be but that did not ease his mind. He was so preoccupied he didn't even notice the loud screech followed by the crashing of boulders. It was only when he had to turn that he snapped out of it. He had saw a person well could she be called a person Dynatos had noticed she had pointed ears and no human nor fanalis had pointed ears. Dynatos raised a eye brow and approached the young woman wondering what she was doing out here in the mountains. He kept his senses alert just in case she turned out to be a hostile presence. The giant sword on his back,Megalos, was so light that he often forgot it was there. He often used it, but most of the time he fought without it. As Dynatos approached the woman he spoke in a calm and low voice.

"Hello, do you mind me asking what you are doing out here?"

3Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 11/03/14, 10:14 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn had seen the man approach her, she could see he was tense he must've thought she was a enemy. She kept looking at him as if she was analyzing him. "Do not fret, Fanalis! I am not a foe but maybe a friend! I am Cherilyn Princess elf of the Golden elves of the forest." She jumped down and bowed as she greeted herself. "I am just traveling the world... searching for... ... friends..." Ever sense her tribe's war she just didn't want to stay with her own kin for now because she wanted to trust them but in truth she didn't. She held her hand out for the Fanalis to shake, if he shook it she would ask. "What's your name? I mean... if your fine with me asking..."

She didn't want to seem like a idiotic person who opens up to everyone she met but as she was identifying the man, she saw the emotions of worried and pride. So she decided to open up more than usual to lighten his tense or if it does worsen it. It all depends on how he takes it if his more of a turtle person who becomes even more quieter when talked to or if he opens up to people who seem welcoming.

4Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 11/03/14, 10:29 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos had gotten a better look at the woman. She had blue hair and was beautiful. His listened intentlly as she spoke. A surprised expression became plastered on his face when the woman said she was a elf. He had never seen or heard of such a race. His mind began to wander about this "Elf". it was soon broken by her question. "Nice to meet you Cherilyn. Well I guess having friends aren't a bad thing. My name is Dynatos and I'm a traveller just like you accept I am not really exploring the world..." Dynatos paused there. He analyzed the woman a bit and could tell by her body language that she was a kind person, but there was something else.....vunerable. It his mind he became slightly worried about why te womans body gave off such a tone. "Why is it that a princess is so far from home and without aid at that." If need be Dynatos would help the woman in whatever way he could.

5Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 11/03/14, 10:39 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn was surprised to hear his name it was so... unique to her. "Oh Well! Such a cool name!" She complimented him then he asked what she was doing here with no aid. "Oh, I guess that may seem weird... Well I don't wanna be near my people right now they got in a war when I was a little girl... I had done something and passed out for years..." She tried to inform him. "Ever sense the war of my people I decided I will not bring one along I would however be glad to meet one of my people on my journies!" She stated the last part so she didn't seem rude and like a hater.

She then looked at him and not to sound rude but she had a question. "May I ask a question? What in the heavens is a Fanalis doing here? Were you thrown out?" She was just curious and she sighed as she felt that seemed a little rude and sat back on the rock with her hands on her cheeks as she looked at him.

6Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 11/03/14, 10:55 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos clenched his fist as Cherilyn spoke of the war between her people. He could never figure out why people would have cival war between their kind. Heck for all he knew the Fanalis never wared or fought with each other. Since he was never around many fanalis he assumed that his kind had some kind of pecking order. Dynatos looked away from the woman out into the vast sky as she asked about his situation. He couldn't say he had it any worse than Cherilyn, but he as well as he had it rough. "Well no Fanalis gets thrown from their home. We only get taken or leave and in my case I left. My parents were captured and taken into slavery when I was only 10. It's been only me and my sister Amari for 14 years. I've taken care of her and now that she is a woman i've decided to travel with her and find somewhere we belong, but in order to do that I searching for something. It's just i don't know what that something is..." Dynatos felt comfortable around this woman even though they had just met. She just had a certain air about her that made him open up and talk more than he normally did.

7Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 11/03/14, 11:06 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

The story of the Fanalis just broke her heart, she hugged him and felt the warmth of his skin through er clothes or on her skin where it showed. "Oh! You poor thing! People are so cruel these days even to their own races! I am so sorry though about your parents! Where is your sister? Is she okay?" Cherilyn was worried to be honest she felt like if they needed to she would help the man no matter what. She then felt like she might be weird-ing him out so she eased down a bit. "I apologize... I didn't mean to make such a big out burst..." She bowed to show her respect. She then realized how close she was to the Fanalis and felt a bit uncomfortable so she backed up a little. Her face was a little red on her cheeks flushed.

8Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 11/03/14, 11:17 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos was slighty shocked when Cherilyn suddenly grabbed him and began to hug him. She was small compared to him so it didn't really seem like much of a hug, but none the less it was a heartfelt one. Dynatos smiled as he felt the boystrousness of his Father Zanatos come out of him when Cherilyn became embarassed. He slightly laughed and held up his right hand to her. "Don't worry about it, it isn't a big deal although it was surprising considering most won't come that close to me." He paused for a moment and remembered where he sister was. He knew he was ahead of her and they were on the same path. "She is a ways back I came ahead of her. He had many randevu points just in cae of our seperation not to mention we can track each other pretty well." He bowed back to Cherilyn. "There's no need to bow. You are the princess here. I am no royalty." He smiled at her.

9Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 12/03/14, 03:58 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Oh wow, that's pretty amazing Dynatos!" She was astounded at how much effort he put into keeping his sister safe and how they have randevu spots. She still felt a little heart broken at his past sure hers was dark too but his seemed more depressing. "Well... Dynatos wanna be friends?" She asked with her foot nudging the dirt as she was a little shy asking. "I... could travel with you perhaps?" She then looked at the sky and took a breathe. If he was to say yes she would hold her hand out and smile brightly and say happily. "Well it's official were now friends and traveling partners!" She would be glad if it happened.
She would also then lead them down a path and waited for him to maybe ask more questions.

10Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 12/03/14, 04:06 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos simply looked at Cherilyn as she asked if they could travel together and proposed they be friends. Dynatos had a bit shocked seeing as no one ever volunteered or even mentioned something like this. A awkward silence swept over the area. Dynatos raised his left hand and looked away from Cherilyn and began to scratch his cheek. "Sure..." he said nothing else after that. He hoped there wouldn't be anything else to say because his only friend was his sister so he didn't know how to act around "friends". Dynatos looked back at Cherilyn and gave a slight smirk.

11Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 12/03/14, 05:00 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

She felt overjoyed she had a friend and he was a fanalis! He was a lot taller then her though so she felt like a hobbit compared to him. She looked at the ground and smiled to herself as a elf she was always happy to see nature so these mountains were perfect to her. She watched the birds fly in the sky gracefully almost like floating. She even watched the white clouds pass the blue sky. She looked at Dynatos then back to the ground she had many questions for him she also wanted to meet his sister now but it had to wait. She noticed she was falling a bit behind Dynatos so picked up her pace.

She turned to him while walking side by side. "Dy...dynatos... Whats your mother and father like? Sorry for asking... but being the 'chosen elf' and princess my parents were always busy with the Elf Council and I was busy with lessons on how to use magic and to protect the forest... so I was just wondering what your family was like... it's been on my mind sense you told me."

12Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 12/03/14, 05:23 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos seemed surprised by the words of Cherilyn. She led a lonely and sheltered life it seemed. Dynatos looked into the air and thought about his mother and Father. "Well my Father was a boisterous man who often got lectured by my mother like he was a child, but he did care about us greatly. He was reliable and never let anyone down. He put his family before himself." He paused and smirked thinking about the day Amira was born. "He was a protective Man for Amira, but when it came to me he was reckless." Dynatos's face became dull as he sighed. "My mother was a kind woman who was disliked by no one. She treated and loved everyone as if they were family. Her heart was big and warm."

13Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 13/03/14, 07:43 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn was in awe listening to him talk about his family, she smiled it was warming to hear how his family they sounded so great. She then smiled and in a soft tone. "Well that's a pretty great family you have there Dynatos! I wish I had something to brag about like you! Well... I remember my mother before I had came in a coma-like state she was kind and was nice to even her enemies if she found them wounded she'd treat them and hope her kindness made them have a change of heart..... My dad, I don't remember much about him... I don't know why." She then smiled she felt the aroma felt a little cold and depressing. "But that's not important! So where do you plan on doing?" She asked. She looked at him kindly smiling while she ask.

14Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 13/03/14, 07:57 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos figured by he reaction to her father that something bad must have happened. His mind wondered thinking about a possible connection to her coma and the haziness of memories when it came to her father. He locked those ideas up in the back of his mind for a later dare. "Well I don't really know. Right now we are just traveling." Dynatos looked over to Cherilyn as he was responding to her question. "What about you? Anything you planned on doing?" Maybe something that Cherilyn was currently was trying to accomplish would kick start a idea for himself.

15Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 14/03/14, 11:09 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

She was pondered with the question what does she plan on doing? She didn't quite know. She smiled happily though and looked at him, and tilted her head at a certain degree's that all girls do sometimes to look cute. "Honestly I was going toooo... uh... hmm... Follow you I guess? Where ever you plan on going I will follow you! ... I'll go anywhere you want to go okay?" She smiled even more to assure him she was serious. She walked along side of him and asked a little question. "... If... you don't mind could we take a break under the tree, and talk a little more? Like your sister I'm so curious about her!"

16Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 15/03/14, 12:43 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos looked at Cherilyn who had looked a little tired. "Sure." the words that came from his mouth were low and smooth. He walked over to the tree. The large tree looked like it could block out the entire sun. Dynatos leaned against the tree and crossed his arms. "Hmm how should I describe her..." He paused trying to think of the perfect words to describe his sister. "Well, hmm. I don't know the best way to explain her." He said while turning his head to look at Cherilyn.

17Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 15/03/14, 03:48 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn nodded, she understood he didn't know how to describe her she didn't blame him for not knowing it must've been quite some time sense he had seen her. "Oh!" Cherilyn gasped she fell down and collapsed on the ground. She didn't awake till a good fourty minutes, when she did she slowly rose from the ground. "Unnnh..." She rubbed her head. "W-what happened?" She questioned Dynatos. "I feel like I remember something about my father not quite sure..." She began to walk but almost feel she leaned onto the tree for support. She then looked at the surrounding area, glanced at Dynatos and felt woozy and drowsy. "Nhh..." She fell to the ground passed out again.

18Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 15/03/14, 04:15 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

When Cherilyn first fell Dynatos was surprised. He was even more surprised when she stay asleep for 40 minutes before waking back up. All he could do was just look at her unsure what to do. When she said something about remembering about her Father Dynatos was about to say something, but then she started to fall again. This time though he was prepared. Dynatos quickly caught her so that she didn't hit the ground again. He then picked her up and moved her to a large flat rock that was nearby. Dynatos laid her down and waited for her to awaken again. He began thinking what could be the reasoning behind this.

19Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 15/03/14, 04:34 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

In Cherilyn's head. "Cherilyn I must go..." A voice told a younger Cherilyn. "B...but daddy! Don't you love me?!" She screamed. "I do, but work is work it's important. Sorry dear, I must go." Cherilyn's younger version cried the dream became dark and depressing. Cherilyn screamed awaking, she looked around and saw Dynatos watching. "Oh... Nhh.. Hi Dynatos!" She greeted him smiling, she then had a puzzled face she looked at Dynatos then the ground she wondered about her dream. What was it about? she was so confused and unsure of what had just happened but it didn't matter to her right now. She got up and almost fell a little woozy but she clinged to Dynatos.

20Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 15/03/14, 04:57 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos breathed a deep sig of relief when Cherilyn woke up. He had no idea what was going on, but at least she was awake now. Dynatos flicked her forehead. "Don't wake up saying "Hi" like you just didn't pass out..." Dynatos's words had hints of worry in them. I mean why shouldn't he worry someone who called him "Friend" seemed to be in distress. "So what was that all about?" He asked Cherilyn with a raised eyebrow and puzzled looked plastered on his face. Dynatos then looked blankly as she tightly clung to him.

21Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 15/03/14, 05:06 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

She didn't really have the strength to stand she was still a little tipsy from the dream? Vision? "Oh... just a dream I saw my dad... He..." Her eyes began to tear up, she couldn't muster the pain she felt inside her dad she forgot her dad basically had said his job was more important than her. "... He..." She gripped her hands on his shirt tightly as the tears rolled down her cheeks onto his shirt staining the dusted shirt darkening it. "He... said... he didn't really have time for me his work was important and he left...!" She then grabbed her head and looked at the ground her eyes showed intense pain.

She looked like she was about to fall again but she screamed in pain a little as she felt another vision coming. She saw her father was the one who had helped the elves learn fire magic and attacked the tribe. She now stood at the question. 'Why?'

22Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 15/03/14, 06:00 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos placed his hand on top of her head. "Cherilyn I may not know your circumstances, but the same can be said for you and your father. He could have been trying to protect you from something that he never wanted you to be a part of." Dynatos's words were sincere and calming. Of course this may not have been the case, but there was always a chance that Cherilyn had the wrong impression of her Father. Dynatos smiled slightly at Cherilyn before removing his hand. He has to deal with a "distressed woman" a lot because Amira had moments like this were she broke down and being the kind of man he was Dynatos was a stone wall that blocked all doubt and worry within those around him. He had a calming and reassuring way about him.

23Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 15/03/14, 06:06 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn nodded understanding what he was saying, it just hurt cause if it was true. She sniffled and wiped the tear away she looked at the ground like something was going to happen then looked at Dynatos. She was still a little confused about her dreams or visions which ever is preferred she then asked him a question she had asked before. "So where are we gonna go I follow you wherever remember?" She told him that'd she'd follow him wherever it was true because she would she'd die with him because she felt like he was a good friend he had helped her.

24Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 15/03/14, 06:34 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos looked into the air and scratched his cheek. "Well first things first is meeting up with Amira." He turned and walked off. "Let's just get out of here for now." Dynatos would soon begin his travels again considering it was almost around the time he moved on from a area, a habit he wished to break one day.

[Exit - We'll start a new topic in Zou.]

25Meeting of opposites. Empty Re: Meeting of opposites. 15/03/14, 07:04 pm

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn had felt the wind quicken it made her hair rush back as she ran following Dynatos that was when she knew they'd be leaving she was so happy and she couldn't wait! It was like a whole new world opened up to her and she was delighted it was her time to make a difference and to help her friend in meeting up with his sister or whatever it is! She followed behind and was ready for anything that comes their way even if it is a dragon from hell she'll be ready. The wind lessened when she left the mountains with Dynatos and smiled after this step it'd be the beginning of a new start a new and beautiful start with Dynatos! She was ready.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum