You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cave of Endless Screams [Lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“And that is the tale of the flying Dutchman.” Lagi would say as he closed the book with a smile. The children were cheering for him. “King Lagi! Can you read us another story?” Lagi would chuckle a bit, he was always happy to be around children. It was a fun thing to do when you had the free time, paying a visiting to the school from time to time fills the kids with hope. If the king himself is here to see them, surely that would be a good sign right?’ Suddenly, a royal guard would walk in and walk over to Lagi. He whispered in Lagi’s ear very briefly with an alarming look on his face. However, his voice was low enough so that the children couldn’t overhear what he was saying. “Sir, there has been some reports of a missing persons case. This might be due to some forbidden magic being use on actual people and corpses. The investigation has been underway, but we would very much like your presence right about now. “ Afterward, the man made a sharp bow and exited the room. Lagi slowly shifted his body over to the children with the same smile that he had before. Afterwards, he called out to the teacher to hand him another book. “Ok kids, we are going to read…..” Lagi looks down at the book that and started laughing. “ Octavius, the funny warrior rabbit. Wait, this book exists? This is going to be funny.

250/750

Abilities
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After having story time with the kids, Lagi decided to head on back to the castle, noticing that there were a few of the guards huddling up and whispering to each other. “What’s this I hear about missing people? One of ours?” Lagi’s voice startled them as they turned around to meet their king. “Yes milod, a few of the guards came to check the place out because of the rumors but never came back. Some people are starting to talk.” Lagi would then head out to the back of the palace, El dago was laying around like he usual does, standing guard and being somewhere close at hand. “El Drago….” El drago looked at lagi and got out a giant yawn. “What happened this time Lagi? Nowadays, there is always something when I get involved.” El drago turned his tail towards Lagi, giving the young dominance beast trainer a chance to hop on his pet dragon to get ready to fly towards the docks. “ The people at the docks should know where the cave is.

After arriving at the docks, Lagi spoke to the nearest ship captain that gave a proper greeting to the young king. “King lagi!” Lagi was still on top of El Drago, so a formal meeting of dismounting and speaking with the man for a few minutes wasn’t something he was in the mood for. “It’s emperor nowadays, but greeting captain. I would like to know about the cave. You know what I mean, where all of the rumors are stirred from.

509/750

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyde ended up sparing a few minutes with the man in order to find out the location of the cave and check up on aid shipments that were coming to Reim soon. It was always good to fit a little bit of business from time to time, but Lagi had no time to waste. “Thanks captain..” El dago heard the captain’s voice loud and clear when it came to the  location of the cave . “After this investigation, I can take my nap lets hurry over there as quickly as possible.

A few minutes after leaving the docks with El drago flying at top speed, they managed to arrive at  the cave. El drago flew inside and already stopped at the smell of rotting flesh and the sounds of skeletons moving. There was an old Ship  there as well, ruins of some sort?  “Trouble…”  The undead soldiers charged el drago,  while the archers tried to use Arrow of the death to take down the dragon. El drago outmaneuvered them with his 25/s speed as he fired off the lightning initial cannon respectively with every burst of fast movement.  After taking out the skeletons, lagi jumped off of el drago onto the ship to face the undead captain. “Lets dance.”

The captain used flash step and lagi used bulk up speed to outmaneuver each other.  The captain used roar of the dead to catch lagi of guard and throw him off. Using flash step to take the king down with Green Glisdr. Lagi countered with snap shockwave to cancel the attack.  However, Lagi wasn’t alone, El drago used his electric net  and fired it at the captain, paralyzing two limbs. Afterwards,  LAgi would use Holy Wubstorm to kill the undead captain. “And that’s that..”

750/750

Spoiler:

220/350

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum