You are not connected. Please login or register

Friendly Sparring [Invite only]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Friendly Sparring [Invite only] Empty Friendly Sparring [Invite only] 14/03/15, 08:44 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was standing in the forest doing some stretches waiting for the man she invited out to the woods to come and meet her. She was here in order to spar with someone that she had seen not too long ago, she saw this man in the battle of Remano. He was amazing from what she had seen. She ha no idea what his name was but she admired him and since she thought he seemed strong she wanted to spar with him.

She had sent out a letter to the man, she had one of the troops who fought and the battle and knew who the man was deliver it to him. She wondered who he was exactly but she was sure that he had some importance since he had been with Lagi and others in the battle. He could be some important official or maybe he was a strong warrior that was trusted. Thinking about it made her get excited wondering how things would go. she was sure that he would be stronger but that only made her want to spar and learn more about him more.

The fanalis leaned against a tree and sighed feeling relaxed as if she had a hot bath. She was her to spar but the day was very beautiful. The sun was bright and warm but the trees gave a nice cooling shade, the birds were chirping a nice melody which she though was very beautiful. Even the fiery redhead couldn't help but feel very calm in this environment. She gave a soft sigh as she felt so nice in the warm air while partially in the shade giving her a nice mild temperature which made her just want to run around. This made her think of the days with her old master when the would train in the woods.

She loved being free and thats why she loved the wilderness were she could do pretty much anything. The great memories she had being free were unparalleled in her mind. There was nothing she enjoyed more than that feeling because it helped her forget all of her troubles.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret was surprised to find a letter delivered to him. It must have gone through several channels before reaching him; there were few that knew who he was, much less where he was. Looking over the letter the magician narrowed his eyes in suspicion. Who is Merrze..? And on what business do they wish to meet me? Grunting, Garret folded the paper away and placed it into a pocket before gathering his belongings and heading out.

Garret brought along with him his blade and his staff, following the instructions given on the paper. As he walked through the streets he looked up to the bright blue sky. There were some clouds floating by, though the man's thoughts were not on the scenery. His eyes were raised to scan for potential threats on the way to the meeting spot with the mysterious letter writer. Not sensing anything out of place, Garret continued to move forward.

It was not long until the blue magician made it outside of the city and approached the forest. The man cracked his neck, looking about as he did so. A perfect place for an ambush. Let's see what we're walking into... Garret took his first step into the forest. A second step followed shortly thereafter. He approached slowly, at first, but when there was no initial response he jumped up one of the trees using his Stepping Stones technique. From there, he jumped branch to branch. A vantage point from above would give him equal footing with anyone attempting to ambush him from the upper parts of the trees, while also giving him the ability to view anyone from below.

His steps were silent as he moved forward, disturbing the trees only slightly as he landed. When he got to his destination he saw a red haired woman leaning against a tree in a clearing. Not seeing anyone else around, Garret jumped to the ground and made his presence known. They were still five meters away from each other when Garret landed. "Hello. I received a letter asking me to arrive at this spot. I'm assuming you are Merrze..?" It was entirely possible that others had been called to the location, and Garret knew he could be wrong. Perhaps Merrze had called several here, and they were the first two to arrive.

OOC:
Magoi/Stamina: 330/350

Abilities Used:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was happy to see that the man had arrived. She gave him a quick examination to see if he was tense at all. She didn't' want to make this seem like something bad afterall it was going to be something friendly. In person though he looked stronger and had quite the noticeable presence. She sighed and looked up at the sky as she felt the warm rays and heard the birds chirping. The fanalis thought it would be good to explain everything to him.

"Yes I am Merrze, sorry to invite you out to the middle of nowhere when you don't even know me. I'll get straight to the point of why I invited you out here. I saw how strong you where at the battle of Remano and I want to spar with you. I know it may seem like a strange request but please consider it."

She knew it must be strange to get a letter from some random person inviting you to the middle of nowhere. Even the red head thought it seemed kind of fishy but nonetheless she wanted to spar with him. It would be a good way for her let off pent up aggression since he seemed much stronger. She didn't bring Fluffy though, she thought she would be able to let off steam easier if she herself did the fighting.

As she awaited her answer she took in the nice sounds of nature which were very calming to her. It would help her stay calm while letting out all of her steam. It was something she had never done before so she wouldn't be surprised if she went a little wild so she was glad that the day was so nice. Even though the fanalis thought he was stronger she had no idea how bad she might get if she goes crazy.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret's movements were not particularly tense, though there was a combat alertness around the man as he carefully took in the sights and sounds of the surroundings. As Merrze spoke, Garret gave her his attention. He frowned as she apologized. Garret quickly glanced left and right, with his eyes only, for others before looking back to her. She explained her reasoning for calling him out; a spar. Once more taking in her red hair, Garret considered her request for a moment.

"Hmmm. I see. You mention you saw me in the battle of Remano. I recall a majority of those present were part of the Fanalis Corp. Are you, by any chance, among their ranks?" The question was posed out of curiosity, but there was a hidden needle behind the question. Garret had never been on good terms with the Corp, but while that was the case he was fairly okay with individual members of the Fanalis race so long as they weren't trying to kill him or someone he cared for.

Either way, Garret was planning on agreeing with the spar. It was not often that the Magician actually had a sparring partner these days, though he wondered what kind of spar she was interested in having; he had only shown an aptitude for melee fighting from before, and had not revealed the strength of his magic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum