You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting Techniques for Yuurei

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starting Techniques for Yuurei Empty Starting Techniques for Yuurei 10/03/14, 01:55 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Name: Having a Bad Day?
Tier: C
Cost: 20
Class Offensive
Range: 40 meters
Duration: 1 Post
Cool-Down: 3 Post
Description: The user has several arrows which are coated in poison. Taking each arrow and shooting 1-5 arrows at the enemy is not to damage them, but mainly to get the poison inside of their target(s) system. These arrows move at 20 meters per second. Still getting hit by all arrows that are being shot would deal C-tier damage. Each arrow deals 1/5 of a C-tier attack, and having 3 hit you would deal D-tier damage. After the poison enters the target(s) system they will suffer from pain, sore and minor headaches for the next 3 post. The only way to cure the poison before the 3 post are up is to be healed by a C-tier healing spell or higher. The arrows being used are about 30 inches long from the shaft. The fetching on the back of the arrow is that of a white color. Note: Getting hit by multiple poison arrow doesn’t stack the poison, nor does it make the poison stronger.

Name: Shot Deflection
Tier: D
Cost: 10
Class Defensive
Range: 30 meters
Cool-Down: 2 Post
Description: The user takes an arrow(s) 5 maximum with a flat metal head, and launches it at an incoming attack(s) moving around 15 meters per second. When hitting the incoming attack it will deflect the direction of the attack somewhere else, or cancel the attacks from moving any further. This attack can block or deflect 1 C-Tier or 2 D-Tier technique. The deflecting object would bounce back in the direction it comes if it doesn’t have a shattering effect. If it does then it would scatter in different direction away from the arrow. If has a sharp tip it will simply be blocked and fall to the ground unless it’s a melee weapon then it would probably just bounce back as a regular deflection. The arrows being used are about 30 inches long from the shaft. The fetching on the back of the arrow is that of a pink color.

Name: Hook Shot
Class Supplementary
Duration: Instant
Description: The user launches one special arrow at their target with a special arrow head. On the back of the arrow has a rope that is 30 meters long. This arrow can be shot at 15 meters per second. The user can use this to shoot these arrows on walls, and due to the special arrow head they don’t have to worry about it coming out of the hole it made, so they can climb up without worry. If this arrow hits someone, it will be use for the user to bring that person close to them if the user desire by pulling the rope, if they choose not their target would probably just have an arrow with a rope hanging from it. To get this arrow out they would have surgically remove the arrow head. This is due to the fact that if someone simply pulls it out it would rip more of the target’s skin due to the latches of the back of the arrow head. This does D-tier damage to those that get hit by it. The arrows being used are about 30 inches long from the shaft. The fetching on the back of the arrow is that of a red color.

Name: Scatter Shot
Class Offensive
Duration: 2 Post
Description: The user launches a durable arrow that is shot close to the ground, and is really use to hit the target’s legs if they are standing. The arrow speed is 15 meters per second to the intended target. The real primary usage is to use the terrain to their advantage. If the user uses this in the desert it picks up the sand, and pushing the sand up 5 meters in the air away from the arrow in both direction hitting those around the shot with sand, possibly hindering their sight and making it harder to see incoming attacks and reacting to them like they normally would. If the user uses this in snow it would have the same effect with sand. Water would have the same effect as the sand and snow. Now if the user uses this on ice or rocky field they will instead have the pieces of rocks or shards of ice deal D-tier damage if they are around the shot of the arrow. The arrows being used are about 30 inches long from the shaft. The fetching on the back of the arrow is that of a green color. At this stage only 5 piece of object would be send flying to the intended targets. It would fall under a 3 to 2 ratio. Eg. 3 shards of ice sent flying from the left side of the arrow and 2 shard of ice being sent flying to the right side of the arrow.

Name: Sucks For You
Class Offensive
Description: The user pin points a location on their target which they choose to hit, which they try to hit a vital spot or nerve. The user sends an arrow to a certain location, and if it hits their target will paralyze the limb they hit for 2 posts. The arrow will be moving at a speed of 15 meters per second, and going as far as 30 meters. This also deals D-tier damage if their target is hit. If the user does get hit somewhere else the arrow head has a paralysis poison on it giving it the same affect as if it hit the nerve. This does not stack if the person hits the nerve as well. The arrows being used are about 30 inches long from the shaft. The fetching on the back of the arrow is that of a black color.

Last edited by Jova on 10/03/14, 05:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Alrighty then I will be checking this app if you dont mind. Your question's answer is that it adds that to their original range and speed! Yay for dex users!

Name: Having a Bad Day?
-You can increase your range by an extra 20 meters!
-Please just write that a C rank healing ability will cure of the poison
-Note that each arrow out of the 5 deals 1/5 of a C tier in damage, I know this sounds lame to add but really some people need things broken down hard core for them to understand.
-State arrows size

Name: Shot Deflection
-Again you can increase this range by 20 meters due to it being a dex skill!
-I like the spell really do but I could just see some people abusing this. So in total the arrows can deflect up to C tier after that amount you cant fire anymore even if you only shot 1 out of your five.
-You can add another 5 meters per second to this speed due to dex spec
-State arrows size
-When defelcting can you chose where that attack goes? If so state it.

Name: Hook Shot
-Nice spell super useful! You can have 20 more meters in range and 5 m/s in speed due to dex spec
-How can a person get this arrow out? Just by pulling it? Say that if so
-If you shot this at somebody will it just deal D rank damage? If so say it
-Give me the arrow sizes please

Name: Scatter Shot
-Creative spell, kind of confusing but I think I get it.
-Add the speed and range like all the others for the dex spec
-Okay so what happens if its water? Nothing? Plus snow seems like it wouldnt blind really?
-How much of the sand, rock, and ice would it shot at a person?

Name: Sucks For You
-Increase range and speed by the amount from before
-Give arrow size
-What happens if a person moves or has a different part of their body hit than you planned would it still stun? I suggest just making it a poison kinda deal instead of relying on hitting a certain spot

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

I edited it.

As for Scatter shot. I only gave snow a blinding affect because if you get snow or water into your eyes you are going to close your eye and rub against it. It will irritate your eyes blinding you for a few seconds. I can take water terrains and snow terrains out for the blinding affect if that is not viable and just use it for surprise attack either way as it would rise up, so they wont be able to see the person using it and vice versa.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Looks like you made all of Noah's changes as far as I can see.

But I'm not sure how I feel about full blindness for 2 turns as a result of merely getting sand in your eyes. Yes, that makes it hard to see, but it shouldn't render someone completely devoid of sight. Think you can word it so enemy sight is still hindered but not fully sealed?

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

I can just change it to 1 post or say it would make it harder to see incoming attacks and reacting to them as quickly as they can. I understand where you are coming from. Let me know if you okay with me changing it to the second part or changing the duration...second part would be prefer

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

We talked in the chat about that last change. Everything else looks good!

Approved! Go post in the moderator notifications to get this moved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum