1Merrze's Professions  Empty Merrze's Professions 07/03/15, 08:26 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Specialization: Strength
Profession Title: Battlemaster
Description: A very skilled solider who is well versed in combat and is knowledgeable of various styles of fighting.
Profession Perks:

• Examination~ Being knowledgeable in various forms of fighting a Battlemaster can examine the way a person fights and memorize it so they can counter it.
  • Observation~ Since Battlemasters used to combat they have could observational skills allowing them to assess situations quickly and notice if anything seems out of place or strange such as a enemies battle formation.
  • Commanding Presence~ Being in dangerous situations they have a natural threatening presence that strikes fear into some people or respect out of others.

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Inventor
Description: A person being well knowledgeable int sciences allowing them to invent things or figure how contraptions/structures work.
Profession Perks:

• Fireworker~ Being an Inventor Merrze has invented a series of fireworks that she is able to use in her abilities.
  • Inventor's Eye~ Knowing many things about how things are built Merrze can examine a item and/or structure is built to destroy or dismantle it.

Last edited by Merrze on 14/03/15, 02:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Merrze's Professions  Empty Re: Merrze's Professions 07/03/15, 09:35 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Staff just finished talking about the possibility for having perks on Professions be viable to allow a player access to different types of abilities with their combat styles.

It was determined that in order to maintain the uniqueness of each specialization, it would be denied at this time. Everything else looks fine.

3Merrze's Professions  Empty Re: Merrze's Professions 14/03/15, 02:34 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Secondary Profession
Description: A person being well knowledgeable int sciences allowing them to invent things.
Profession Perks:

• Weapon Crafting~ Merrze is able to create stealth weapons
  • Cooperation~ Merrze is able to work with people who understand the flow of the Rukh to create magic tools.

4Merrze's Professions  Empty Re: Merrze's Professions 14/03/15, 02:40 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Secondary profession looks good to me. Feel free to post a new post with both professions final wording in it so it can be approved and added to your vault ^_^. Ari might want to interject a few things, but just as an fyi:

Only single-element magic items may be created (We discussed this with her stuff as well, and it has been noted in her profession). The exception to this is communication magic, which we're willing to bend the rules with considering what it does.

5Merrze's Professions  Empty Re: Merrze's Professions 14/03/15, 02:44 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I already expected that but thanks for informing me anyways.

Primary Profession
Related Specialization: Strength
Profession Title: Battlemaster
Description: A very skilled solider who is well versed in combat and is knowledgeable of various styles of fighting.
Profession Perks:

• Examination~ Being knowledgeable in various forms of fighting a Battlemaster can examine the way a person fights and memorize it so they can counter it.
  • Observation~ Since Battlemasters used to combat they have could observational skills allowing them to assess situations quickly and notice if anything seems out of place or strange such as a enemies battle formation.
  • Commanding Presence~ Being in dangerous situations they have a natural threatening presence that strikes fear into some people or respect out of others.

Secondary Profession
Description: A person being well knowledgeable int sciences allowing them to invent things.
Profession Perks:

• Weapon Crafting~ Merrze is able to create stealth weapons that can be sold to players.
  • Cooperation~ Merrze is able to work with people who understand the flow of the Rukh to create magic tools.

6Merrze's Professions  Empty Re: Merrze's Professions 14/03/15, 03:48 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

bump

7Merrze's Professions  Empty Re: Merrze's Professions 14/03/15, 05:01 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved ^^

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Specialization:[/b] Strength
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Battlemaster
[b]Description:[/b] A very skilled solider who is well versed in combat and is knowledgeable of various styles of fighting.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Examination~[/i] Being knowledgeable in various forms of fighting a Battlemaster can examine the way a person fights and memorize it so they can counter it.
[*][i]Observation~[/i] Since Battlemasters are used to combat, they have observational skills allowing them to quickly assess situations and notice if anything seems out of place or strange such as an enemy's battle formation.
[*][i]Commanding Presence~[/i] Being in dangerous situations they have a natural threatening presence that strikes fear into some people or respect out of others.
[/list]

[center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Inventor
[b]Description:[/b] A person being well knowledgeable int sciences allowing them to invent things.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Weapon Crafting~[/i] Merrze is able to create stealth weapons that can be sold to players.
[*][i]Cooperation~[/i] Merrze is able to work with people who understand the flow of the Rukh to create magic tools that she can sell to players.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum