Job's Vault Ken

Name: Job Durkhfal

Country Affiliation: Magnostadt

Race: Magician

Tier: D

Specialization: Magician (Wind)

Age + Birthdate: 15 3 21

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: A good-natured kid, Job is the youngest of 5 siblings, 2 brothers two sisters. He is the one who has to do the grunt work, from cooking to cleaning and everything in between for parents and siblings who are very high up magicians. All of whom have a different magic specialty so he knows a lot about magic. Naturally gifted in the ways of magic he has a lot of pressure to succeed like his brothers and sisters as such, he is very driven to become a great magician and potentially teach at Magnostadt academy like his parents. His drive and confidence is often misconstrued as hubris and vanity but he is very aware of how far behind he is as compared to the rest of her family. He is a sincere and honest individual and will call anyone out on his or her BS if he needs to. He is quite exuberant and will talk to anyone that he finds interesting he is polite and formal however he can be very cold especially when he is overworked or when he is disturbed from his reading which he does constantly. On the negative side, he can be selfish and stingy at times.

Likes: Domestic chores: Job has fun cooking, cleaning and other domestic tasks mainly because he's been doing them for so long.  

Non-magic activities: living in a place with all magic Job likes to get outside and do things that don't require magic like fishing and riding horses.

Dislikes: Desserts: he doesn't have that much of a sweet tooth and usually passes up eating things with sugar in them he much prefers fruit.

Bigots: He can't stand magicians that have prejudice towards goi and vice versa. he doesn't understand why people have such hatred towards each other.

Aspirations: Job wants to be a very good magician like the rest of his family. He wants to learn all aspects of magic possible and be able to teach in Magnostadt academy like his Mother and Father. He also wants to bridge the relations between magicians and goi. Job wants to live in a world where everyone is treated fairly. He wants to see that its like to be a magician in every part of the world and whether or not Magnostadt's hatred to the non-magical is warranted. then help both parties come to an understanding to make the world better.  

Phobias/fears: Letting his family down: with all this pressure for success all his siblings have done very well and are great mages in their own right. Job fears that he will not be able to him Parents proud even thought he knows that they'll love him no matter what. Even so he always has a lingering voice in the back of his head reminding him to not mess up or it will make is family sad. He use it as a driving force to keep him motivated and on track.

Face-Claim: Ken Ichijouji (Digimon)

Hair Color: bluish purple

Eye Color: greyish purple

Height: 166cm

Weight: 65kg

Appearance: Job is a kid of average height and weight for his age. he is pretty nondescript in that he doesn't really doesn't have any particular features that stand out from the rest. other than that he looks very much like his father except for his hair which is his mom's. He doesn't smile much but when he does its bright and genuine and it lights up the room.  He is very expressive with his upper body and will often use his hands and arms when he is talking especially if he is excited. He is very formal and his manner of speaking as well as his dress and posture are all indicative of that.  

Rukh Alignment: white

Special Traits: none

History: Job Durkhfal was born in Magnostadt to Aaron and Rachel Durkhfal two very powerful mages of Sound and Light respectively.  The youngest of 5 kids, all of who are significantly older than him, he was oft forgotten because of his family’s busy schedule. Left to his own devices for most of the day he was expected to do most of the chores so that his family would be able to eat and have a clean house to come home to every day. His family almost constantly talks about magic and almost always talks badly about the goi. When he walks out in the streets in some of the lower districts of the city with his family he sees the mistreatment that the Magicians have afflicted on the goi. He thinks it deplorable for people to treat fellow humans this way. He and his parents haven’t really ventured out too far beyond Magnostadt so he wants to be the fist one to do so he figures that his family are this way because they haven’t seen what’s out there for themselves. His youngest elder sister has a similar mentality she knows that there is more out there than just magician’s and wants to explore as well. They have both resolved to go explore after they finish at the academy.  Both his parents have never had any bad experience with the goi so he is perplexed as to why they hate the non-magic folk so much. He parents want him to stay in Magnostadt and be a scholar like they are. He is bored of just cooking cleaning and studying magic he wants to meet new people and see new things.  He never really got along with the other kids in his neighborhood. None of them want to see the world and they espouse the same old “wisdom” of the wizards as such he had the tendency to get confrontational with many of them to the point where he isolated himself from the world at large.  He needs the outside world in order to become a better and well-rounded person, something that many of the wizards here neglect to see.

Role-Play Sample: I woke up to my Dad practicing his sound magic downstairs again. I knew that I was time to wake up I looked out the window and reflected on the day to come. I sigh and get ready to make breakfast for the rest of my family. I think I'll do something nice like eggs and bread using my fire magic that I've been practicing. I walk down stairs and enter the kitchen. Everyone is there, waiting for me to perform. Its a little daunting but I'm used to it. after breakfast is made everyone leaves and I'm by myself perfect chance to go outside to the plains for the day.

Last edited by Job Durkfahl on 04/09/16, 05:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Job's Vault Job%20Sigs_zpsckur65tv https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5462-job-s-vault#28607

3Job's Vault Empty Professions 18/10/15, 10:44 pm

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Student

4Job's Vault Empty Abilities 18/10/15, 10:45 pm

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Asfal Ramil
Tier: B
Class: Magic
Type: Offensive
Range: short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Needs sand to work. The user waves his wand above his head back and forth to gather the debris together.
Scaling:more damage
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30
Description:
uses strength and wind magic to manipulate sand, the coarser the better, to create a razor wind in a 2 by 15 meter cone that erodes the enemy for B-tier damage and lasts for 3 posts.

Asfal Mesim
Class: Magician
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Job needs his wand directly at the object to accurately direct the spell.
Scaling: increased damage
Cool Down: 1 post
Cost: 10
Description:

Job casts a small blast of wind magic at an opponent for d-tier damage. The ball of wind is 1m in diameter and it goes about 5 meters before it dissipates.

Asfal Habar
Type: Supplementary
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: There has to be some sort of debris such as dust on the ground. Such that he can effectively obscure the opponent's vision.  Must flick his wand upwards.
Scaling: larger area of effect.
Cool Down: 1
Description:  

Job casts wind in a curved fashion in front of him about 3m wide and about 3m high. it agitates the dust and other debris around him to obscure vision which last for 1 post before settling down again.

Asfal Halfina
Type: supplementary
Range: medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: it only works on one person at a time. User must swipe wand through the air to activate.
Scaling: Increase duration by 1 post for every 10 magoi.
Description:

Job creates a tail wind that follows behind either himself or another character. This allows the target to move swiftly up to 2m per post. The duration lasts for one post after the last sustain.

Asfal Tafif
Tier: C
Type: offensive/defensive
Range: short
Requirements/Drawbacks: requires the target to be very close range to do damage. Wand must be swiped through the air in a circular flourish.  
Scaling: More damage
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20
Description:

Job casts wind magic around himself in a sphere with a 1m radius. The wind barrier not only protects from D-tier damage, but also can be used offensively dealing D-tier damage to anything trying to pass through.

Asfal Shariha
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Job has to point his wand in a semi circular fashion then point his wand at target he wants to hit.
Scaling: The damage increases
Description:

Job uses wind magic that creates a crescent shape about 50cm wide and 1m long as he performs the semi circle movement. When the wand is aimed, the spell flies forward in a straight line. The wind blade deals d-tier damage.

Last edited by Job Durkfahl on 27/12/16, 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

5Job's Vault Empty Weapons and Items 18/10/15, 10:47 pm

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job's Vault Lords-broom

Name: Broomstaff

Material: Maple shaft with straw bristles

Appearance: it stands 150 cm tall with a circumference of 8cm. The broomstaff fulfills a dual purpose. it help Job clean as well as do magic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum