2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job:

Enemies:

After her last adventure Ku coudnt help herself. SHe wanted more. The last few days it was quiet in the city. Neaither did i see Summer or Bianca. No matter how hard i tried i didnt find them. I enjoywd thiose days with my dear mother Merrze. She was the sweetest mom in the world in Ku's opinion. She was just amazing. Ku loved her and was really attached to her.

Today would be dangerous day. The s shined bright and everyone wasbusy. It did look like a normal day bt it wasnt. Ku walked around on the streets. I do not know where i was walking to. I jsut follow my feet and let them take me where they wanted to go. I end u in a for me unknon district. I do not know where i am and i do not recognize it eather. Merrze and i have never been here together. I was excited and took this like a new adventure. It was a pity Bianca and Summer were not with her. I look ad for a moment but the burning fire in her anf the lust for adventure already took over. I smile and start to explore the place. This was not the only adventurebecause finding her way home would be a another one. Ku didnt know that this day would turn out in a really creepy strange and deadly day.

[239/1000]

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bianca had been spending most of her time over the last few days, with a group of artist studying the work and almost falling in love with the culture. even taking a dable at painting herself, she wasn't any good. Every peice of fresh art in the establisment was normal based of things in the capital but one painting stood out, in the most amazing detail someone had Painted an Undead Captain with a eyeball covered in blood on the tip of his sword. What a most interesting painting it had amazing detail as if the creature was one with reality. The painting had obvously had been drawn with the emotional of anger with rash strokes and a large amount of burning warm colors in a cold location. Bianca was about to put this behind her when she noticed the artist at the corner of her eye. A tall man he was. wearing only full plated legging, hes feet and torso were bear, his eye had been removed and it was a suprise he could even paint based on all the recent injuries displayed all over his body. Through talking with the strange man bianca had found out about the rumors; about a cave of the Undead of Theifs outside the city.

Quickly Bianca darted out of the establisment grabbed summer and made her way onto a tall building, and jumped to the wall of city and jumped out. Ku the young girl would see them jump over her head from the building to the wall. They were heading the the caves location nothing better than Hunting a cave of undead on a empty stomach. A full stomach would of been nice though bianca thought to herself at the time

290/1500

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

A shadow did go over me. I look up in the sky. I see Bianca and Summer. My heart starts to pomp faster and happy i run after them . Thy are fast but Ku was fast too. I didnt know where they were going but it would definantly be worth it. I keep running. Peopele quickly jump aside and make space.

Heeeyy Summer , Bianca wait for me.
It looks like hey were running to the city walls. A shock went through Ku s body. Were they leaving the city? What if they wouldnt come back. Ku now increased her speed. Her spirit and love for Summer and Bianca made her go faster. We went just through the city gates. Im really close now and my cheecks are wet of the tears. I dont know where they are going . They did leave the road . We got closer and from far away the cave was already vissable. Finally 100 meter before they got to the cav i was with bianca and Summer. I jumped to Summer and Bianca. I almost did miss but luckily i am able to grab Summer before i fall onthe ground.

Nooo please dont leave. I dont want you two to leave we need to go on alot of adventures. I love you two please dont leave the city.

[465/1500]

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bianca and Summer were outside the city making there way to the caves though, they had gone from a solid jog pasted to walking in order to enjoy the wonderful day, and for Bianca to process a plan of attack. To walk in and just smash or to sneak in and take out the captain first; was the cave even real was there really a group of undead stealling things. Bianca head something coming from behind her so she stopped and turned around ... it was ku the young girl she met the other day that tried to steal summer. She was a sneaky girl always finding herself in dangerous spots. Bianca instantly figured the cave of undead was legit just because of ku's pressence. Ku had grabbed summer asking her not to leave. she wanted to go on more adventures.
Bianca picked Ku off summer and placed her in a standing position as she kneeled down to talk to her. Once again summer picked Ku up again and put her on his up,Bianca would take ku again and told summer to cool it. "Ku we are not leaving ream jsut going to deal with some realy dangerous undead monster, no place for a little girl such as yourself" Bianca would turn Ku around so she was facing the capital city and pointed towards it. "go back and wait at the main gate, once we are done here we will go on an adventure". Bianca wouldn't stop trying to convince ku to make her way back and once she was succesful Bianca and summer would start heading back towards the cave, turning around to make sure Ku hadn't decided to follow them.
5 minties later they had reached the cave and Ku was out of site.. they were entering the cave being as quit as they could.

word count 597/1500

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

After Bianca told Ku to go she struggled. SHe didnt want to go. She missed them. She didnt understand why she had to leave. It wasnt fair. Ku atleast felt relieve that they were not leaving Reim. That is something good. I was walking back to Reiim mumbeliing about what Bianca did. She wanted adventure and caves are full of adventures. Its something her parents told her and so did Merrze. I wanted to explore a cave to. I stop walking and stand still. Why would i go may they needed me. Wht if something happened to them. There was no time to waste. Summer was in danger. Bianca was in danger.

Ku turned around and did run back. The cave was already in sight and Summer and Bianca were nowhere to be found. They probably already went inside. Hiding in the bushes i look around making sure no onne was nearby. Slowly do i get closer to the cave. The most importan part was not getting noticed by Bianca or Summer. the cave is big and its really dark inside. My whole body shakes in fear. She hated the darkness it was so scay. After a feww moments just standing infrontof the entrace i put myself together. they were in danger. Me, Summer and Bianca arenow a team. We are like that fairy tail Mommy merrze told me last night. We are like the three musketiers. Iliked thatbed ime story. They were always together like a team. Ku felt alot stronger now. She was a muskiteer too. I walk inside but slowl making sure i won tmake any noice.

While Bianca and Summer are going deeper inside the cave they would now see some torches on the walls. There was light. The cave got wider. Soon they would be ablre to see a huge ship. It was a pirate ship.

Ku and Bianca  in the Cave of Endles Screams Pirate10

It was huge and on deck were small persons vissible. The captain of the ship was sitting in his room   while some alchemists who resureccted him were busy casting there spells to keep him ad his crew alive.He made sure 2 archers and 3 soldiers were patroling and looking around the ship for intruders while the other archer and 2  sodiers did stay close to the lchemists and the captain. After the Alchemists aredone do they leave the cave  taking a another path. They disapeared and now the undead ones , Summer , Bianca and the little Ku  who just sneaked in were the only ones in the cave.

[885/1500]

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bianca had worked out a plan of attack with summer when suddenly all targets disappeared where had they gone. Bianca wasn't sure if she should hold position waiting for there return or to approach the ship to look for clues. Bianca thought for a moment and decided to wait and use the surprise factor to pick of stray targets... and launch a full on assault though unknowing to Bianca had been spotted add the un dead pirates were trying to draw her in. Once the ambush plan failed every single no quite dead yet solider had decided to charge for Bianca position not knowing she was a very good archer along with the captain of the crew. The archers were positioning themselves to flank Bianca.

Bianca prepared to take them all out quickly as they closed in.. she was just waiting for them to cross the 50 meter mark before firing one basic arrow at each target [6] all capable of dealing B Teir Damage. The arrows would sor through the air heading for their targets. Bianca had found herself bored with this fight the enemy force seemed very stupid and unchallenging for her. Though things changed a mini bit when Summer decided to take a nap [Bianca] "Really really a nap...you don't even want one" Bianca would poke summer with a arrow before ignoring the sleeping returning to face any targets not take out by her arrows drawing her bow once again

word count 841/1500

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

The undead skeletons were charging forward to Bianca. SHe did sho 6 arrows. Two undead skeleton archers use Light Feet to dodge the a arrow. Two other arrows were both heading to two undead skeleton soldiers. They use buth there Sword Block. The block is not strong enough and they both die and nothing is left of them. Except some bone meal. The last two arrows were heading to the captain. A undead skeleton archer used its Light Feets to jump between the captain and the two arrows. The Archer gets killed instead

The 2 archers that are left are now in range. They both shoot a arrow at Bianca. They do not use a normal arrow but a Arrow of Death. Besides of the arrows do the 3 soldiers and the captain run forward to attack her. Ku was sneaking around and heared sounds of fightning. I get closer and i see Bianca. I look tot re ground and there i see Summer. Ku does not now that the is sleeping. SHe thinks he got hurt. I wanted to help Bianca but i am a little bit scared. I didnt want to dissepojint Bianca or make her angry. Still she was in danger and th onlyone who could help her was me. I run forward and jump between Bianca nad the undead skeletons. I shoot my Thorns Beam at them. They were suprised and get hit. They get also forced backa few steps.

Hey Sorry Bianca but i relally wanted to be with yuo and summer. We are a team. Really. Im here to help you and we will defeat them together. Then i will heal Summer. Is she alright Bianca ? Ku looks worried back at Summer and Bianca.

1181/1500

190/200 magoi

powers used enemys:

Abilties Ku used:

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bianca has successfully landed deadly blows into her targets.. though most had managed to avoid her attacks. two powerful arrows are sent her direction at which point she rolls backwards to the right to avoid them. At this point several of the soldiers are directly in front of her and just as she prepared to wipe them out.. Ku jumps in front of her and attacks them pushing them back. If she was one second later she would of had an arrow through her skull. "I TOLD YOU TO GO BACK TO LEIM...I could of shot you!. After Ku had successfully knocked them back ..the Two soldiers would unite and charge at both Ku and Bianca overlapping each other. Bianca smirked and fired a devastating arrow piecing through both skulls and heading strait for the captain.Ta...Vain...Line

After the arrows kills the first two targets... the Captain clashes using Green Glisdr and simply laughs at Bianca who was completely ignoring him. "Ku why did you come back.... this is dangerous for a little girl".

word count 1020/1500

Abbilities Used:
Stamina 120/160

Last edited by Bianca Cordelia Brown on 20/04/15, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bianca i know what you said but i wanrt adventureand if i didnt got into the fight they would have hurted yo/ Summer is down and you werre all alone agaisnt 9 enemies. I couldnt sit back and wath. I wanted to protect you. Ku get a tear in her eye because of the reaction of Bianca. She just wanted to help and save her. More tears are dripping out of her eyes.I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE!! Does she yell at Bianca.

The captain laughs at Bianca who does not seem topay attention to the enemys. The archers do shoot both a  arrow. The captain uses his Flash step while his Green Glidisr is up to flash behind Bianca. He moves up his sword with the high A-tier spell up ready to strike her down. Ku watches. Her eyes get big. SHe moves fast not able to do much. There was so less time. Thecaptain attacks swinging his sword down. Ku pushes Bianca out of the way. I summon both my spriggans between me and the captain. It does not matter much. The sword slices through them like a hot knife through butter. Still the distance saved Ku. Still she gets hit witht he sharp point of the sword. He slices her skin from her right shoulder till her hip on the right side. Blood splashed into the faces of the captain and Bianca. The 2 arrows that the archers did shoot hit Ku in the back in her shoulders.  Ku yells out th pain. A evil grin is on the face of the captain. Ku looks at Bianca. Ku falls on her knees. looking up at Bianca. I dont want you to die Bianca. The damage of the cut itns rally dangerous but it hurts alot and plus both arrows did Ku lose alot of blood.

magoi 180/200

Abilties used:
Abileties used by Ku:

Abeltys enemy ;
Abileties used by enemys:

Enemys left :
0 soldiers
2 archers
1 captain

Word counter : 308
1489/1500

Word counter Bianca : 175
1016/1500

(Just to make it easier so you can edit easier and dont have to count anymore^_^ )

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Ku... summer is sleeping because these foes I can handle easily though there is to many for me to confirm your safety...." Ku had started crying "I do not want you to die"..... and just as she has spoken the captain had launched an attack on Bianca though she was prepared for this but not for the actions of Ku. Ku had pushed her down to the ground out of the way of the attack. Events unfolded very quickly with the captain striking Ku just before the arrows hit her back. Bianca was filled with rage no longer would these foes get a quick and painless death. Bianca was now out of the blood and filled with emotion. Bianca would kick the captains right leg causing him to fall down to the ground and just as quickly as she dropped him her... food had stomped hard on his head.

"YOUR DARE ATTACK A INNOCENT CHILD...AND LAUGH!!!"..."SUMMER GET THE ARCHERS". instantly summer got up, took quick glances and charged for the archers.. slapping incoming fire away and keeping his sights firmly on his pray. Meanwhile Bianca fired Route Bombardment Academic into the captain binding both his arms and his head. "I will deal with you in a moment". After securing the captain Bianca would pull out her Amulet of Life, using it to heal Ku though due to the nature of its ability the captain would also be healed. •By paying 15 magoi, the user may heal up to B-tier wounds of anyone within a five-meter radius of themselves with a mist that travels at 20 m/s over the duration of two posts.
After starting the healing process, she would stomp on the captain continuously again and again killing him ending his life.
Summer reaches the archers at last and simply grabs their heads and banged them into each other.. and continued to punch them both till they were dead. It seemed due to the captain being killed their will to fight had drained making them easier targets. "Ku are you alright?" Bianca had allot of concern for Ku ... how could she let this happen to her.

1382/1500 word count
abilities used:
item used:
75/160 stamina

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku nods at Bianca.  My wounds hurt but its fine because the are getting healed.Bianca was amazing.  Ku felt a bit sorry for making her worry so much. If I had not shows up she would have taken them out easily. Still she is my friend and I wanted to be with her. Ku embraces Bianca and kisses her cheeck. Im sorry for the trouble Bianca.  You are best friend in Reim. I didnt want anything bad happen to you. Ku  gets healed quickly using her own healing spell. Ku keeps holding on to Bianca.  
Bianca should we go home?  I dont want to be here anymore.

Word counter 102
1591/1500

Magoi 170 /200
Abilies used:

Last edited by Ku on 21/04/15, 01:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

All foes had been defeated with summer finishing of the archers with punches to the skull and returning to Bianca and ku. Ku wounds were still healing and summer would pick up Ku and start walking towards Reim capital before Bianca could reply. Bianca would think to herself ..."We need to get this little girl some sort of bell..." Bianca would slowly follow summer and Ku while considering her future and what she wanted to do with her life she was still quite clueless. The group would return to the capital city making their way home to the happiness of all parties.
Once they arrived Bianca and summer would drop ku off before returning to there tavern. First thing Bianca would do on arrival is have a nice warm bath........with her bow leaning against the door an image that would stay with her.

1527/1500 word count

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum