You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cave of Endles Screams

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Cave of Endles  Screams  Empty The Cave of Endles Screams 25/02/15, 03:06 am

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job Name: The Cave of Endless Screams
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 200xp + 15000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: Lately there were rumors about a ship. It was in a cave nearby Reim. Every knight the people who lives near the cave could hear creepy voices. Some people of the city were brave enough and entered the cave. They never came back. Still people say that the place is haunted by ghosts. Your job is to explore the cave. It turns out, part of a group called The Alchemists have been stealing dead bodies to create twisted life constructs. Find out what is inside the cave and find a way to stop the ghosts.

Enemies:

Last edited by Repeater on 25/02/15, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Some of the enemy speeds are a little wonky, I have made some minor edits below. Also, ghosts are not a "thing" in the Magi-verse, so I have altered them to be more canon-oriented. If you approved, edit the first post and bump:

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] The Cave of Endless  Screams
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200xp + 15000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] N/A
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Lately there were rumors about a ship. It was in a cave nearby Reim. Every knight the people who lives near the cave could hear creepy voices. Some people of the city were brave enough and entered the cave. They never came back. Still people say that the place is haunted by ghosts. Your job is to explore the cave. It turns out, part of a group called The Alchemists have been stealing dead bodies to create twisted life constructs. Find out what is inside the cave and find a way to stop the ghosts.

[spoiler="Enemies"][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Undead Soldier x5
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] The crew of the old ship stand almost 2 meters tall and move at 6 m/s. They wield a sword capable of inflicting D-tier damage.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Sword Block:[/i] Undead Soldier parries incoming attacks of C-tier or lower at 10 m/s.
[i]Sword of the death:[/i] Undead Soldier jumps into the air, bringing his sword down at 15 m/s to inflict C-tier damage.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Undead Archers x3
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] The Undead Archers move at 8 m/s and carry a C-tier bow and a D-tier dagger.
[i]Arrow of the Death:[/i] Undead Archer shoots a arrow with a green glow that travels at 15 m/s, causing C tier damage.
[i]Light feet[/i] Undead Archer dodges at 20 m/s up to 10 meters away.
[i]Stun:[/i] The archer shoots an arrow at 20 m/s that stuns the opponent' for 2 posts, lowering their movement speed by half.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Undead Captain
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] Undead Captain carries a sword capable of inflicting B-tier damage and moves at 10 m/s.
[i]Flash step[/i]: Undead Captain dashes at 20 m/s up to 10 meters awaya.
[i]Steel of  Ice[/i] Undead Captain inflicts C-tier freezing damage with his sword and freezes a single limb for 2 posts.
[i]Roar of the Death:[/i] Undead Captain uses a shout that moves at 20 m/s, forcing opponent's back 5 meters.
[i]Green Glisdr:[/i] Undead Captain surrounds his blade with green flames and moves the blade at 25 m/s to inflict A-tier damage.

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

bump

edited like you can see and i didnt know that sorry. Good news is that i finished Fairy Tail finally so now i can start with Magi :D I am sure that iw ill ndersstand the world alot better then i ahop it also will make me alot better ^_^ TY Ari :D

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

job will be posted for you in the Reim job board shortly~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum