You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Way [Omega Dominence Training- Finale] Lagi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It’s been a while since Lagi and El Drago became partners, but it wasn’t an easy thing that Lagi had to uphold. Lagi was bound by a covenant that was going to force him to change; everything he ever knew would have to change if he still wanted to be considered as a dominance beast user. The ways of the El Nagi of using forceful methods to capture and tame beasts were something that shouldn’t be practiced by him any longer. The biggest challenge was trying to find another way. However, Lagi was practically struggling with this attempt; it seemed like a rather hard challenge for Lagi to achieve by himself. He wasn’t too sure if he would be able to manage such a thing by himself. The first thing that Lagi did was ask one of the village elders for help.

“Alright, here I go…” Lagi would say to himself with a deep breath as he entered the El Nagi village. Here were plenty of people that recognized him and greeted him kindly. It was a given, Lagi was the King of Reim, as well as the future heir of the EL Nagi clan. Not only that, he defeated the legend of the Coliseum, Decimus the immortal. There were so many achievements under Lagi’s belt, it gave the clan pride that such a man was born out of their line.” This must be the place.” Lagi stopped short of the village elder’s place and looked around.

There were many old symbols that seriously described the amount of Wisdom that this old man possibly had. “ Elder Dekhem?” Lagi would say as he walked into the hut. Lagi would take notice of an old man that was in a strange yoga pose, the old man was also dong a lot of humming before Lagi interrupted. “Umm, hello? Elder Dekhem? It’s me, Lagi. I come here to ask you a very important question. The elder finished humming and opened his eyes with curiosity. “My my, well if it isn’t the young heir deciding to grace me with his presence. I remember when you were a little boy and said that you wanted to be a chef. Now here you are, becoming a man before my eyes.” Lagi had a bit of nervous laughter, he would remember hiding in Elder Dekhem’s hut with Zygus in order to avoid practicing his beast training skills . His father was so hard on him, Lagi felt like he needed space sometimes. “As you know, I have obtained the legendary beast of our clan, El Drago. His power is mighty, but there is something that I had to surrender in return. Something that defines my individuality as a dominance beast trainer.” The elder raised his eyebrow, he wondered what it was. “ And what is this condition that holds you in such regard young leader. “Lagi swallowed hard, he wasn’t too sure if the answers he was looking for were here. “ I have to surrender my tradition. The ways of the El Nagi rub el drago the wrong way, I need to find another way to train beasts and master them, but I am at a loss. The way of the El Nagi is all I know, is there any other method that I can substitute?

Specialization Training: Dominence

A rank To Omega Rank- 552/3000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The elder made a humming sound before giving an immediate response. “ Lagi, you do know of our ways as much as the next El Nagi clan member. We do not use force in any way portraying to  evil, the point of dominance is to assert your dominance towards that beast.  At the very most, you could say that we are creating a pseudo inferiority complex within the beast, but make up for it with the bonds we share afterwards. There is always a higher value of pain in order to obtain a higher value of gain. I can’t express that more. “ Lagi retorted immediately. “ I understand that, but that’s something that I can’t do anymore. El Drago has been around a lot longer than any of us, does our actions seem that inhumane? If this is all based off of tradition, that means this goes back further to the beginning of when the founder as partners with El Drago. What reason did the dragon have to stay if he looked down on our practices. Something is up, i know it is. Is this truly our ways? OR was our way lost in history, and we replaced it with a different one?” The Elder stroked his beard with a sigh; he wondered when this day would come. “ Lagi, our way is the  most effective in order to prevent any loss that might transpire from the practice. By loss, I mean loss of life or any other valuable resources. For us to be sent out, there has to be a success rate backing our involvement, you can’t nonchalantly attempt to be friends with fully grown beasts when you know that you are ten seconds away from losing your life because of that nativity. Our actions might seem like they are inhumane, but they are practical for the long term.”

Lagi grunted in frustration, the elder was making sense. However, the El Nagi way was no longer his way anymore, he needed something else that was just as effective. There wasn’t any kind of chance that he would find something that was just as effective though. “Then, what am I supposed to do?!” Dekhem felt a bit of remorse for the young clan leader, he was definitely at a loss with the current path ahead. Surrendering everything that you ever known were not the easiest thing to do. “If there is a way, try to remember the relationship that you had with Zygus. You two grew up together as if you were twins of some sort, you had an inseparable relationship. Unlike the other children of the clan, you never beat Zygus in order to discipline him, watching you with that metallic bird were a fascinating site for me. “ Lagi had a momentary flash back to all of the adventures that he had with Zygus, they were definitely brothers The El Nagi way was not his preferred choice for his personal creatures but he did it to the ones that weren’t meant to be with him for a long period of time. “It is possible that I treated Zygus differently after all, maybe that’s the bond that I should be trying to explore. “

Specialization Training: Dominance

A rank To Omega Rank- 1088/3000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After that discussion with the Elder, Lagi realized that the elder has left him with a hit as to handle his new way of confronting his  new obstacle. Lagi got up and made a sharp bow to the Elder. “Thank you Elder Dekham, I think I managed to get a clear understanding as to what you was trying to do by making me remember Zygus. “ It was a little more clear to him Lagi had to see Zygus once more.  Perhaps something could be invoked by meeting with his partner once more. While walking out of the hut, Lagi would look ahead and notice that El Drago was waiting for him. El drago still didn’t really know the point of the travelling,   Lagi hasn’t  really told him yet/. “That was rather fast, did you manage to find out what you are looking for? “ El Drago would swing his tail around for   Lagi  to hold on to it, Lagi would then be brought up around EL drago’s neck and wings.  It was his usual mounting position and in fact one of the safest places to be when flying. “ No,  I would of figured that the  elder would have some clues, but I would say that it’s just a chain of events closely linked to another. From one chain to another, the next place that we are heading off to is the nature preserve. There is the metallic bird cave….” Lagi would then give El drago the coordinates.

El Drago would nod in acknowledgement and   fly off in the directed direction in order to get over to this nature preserve. “Is the person that you are looking for in this cave? “ Lagi was  hoping that Zygus would be there. “Yes, I was planning to see how my old partner was doing. We were  separated a bit prematurely, the adults of his original nest all seemed to vanish or some reason  without the clan knowing. Surprisingly, the eggs and some of the young were left behind; it was a good thing that we took notice of this problem in time. There is an arch nemesis of the metallic birds that has bronze beaks, they been fighting each other for years. Without an alpha to guide them until they reach a good age,  it would be pretty hard for them to……” Lagi stopped talking about it; he had a small tear in his eye. “Anyway, it was time to say goodbye, but I hope that he’s doing alright. “

It was the first of few times that Lagi showed to be a bit sentimental about a particular memory. He must have cherished this partner a lot if that was the case. “ I see,  I wouldn’t have thought of you to have such an unbreakable bond with another creature by following the El Nagi creed. Not  like it wasn’t expected if you,  it was just surprising that it wasn’t too much of a one way relationship from what I’m hearing.” Lagi knew what El drago was talking about and patted him softly. “ Don’t get soft on me old man, I’ll be fine. Were just paying a visit. ‘ The elder mentioned Zygus for a reason, could the answer Lag be looking for remain there? There was only one way to find out.

A rank To Omega Rank- 1641/3000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With a decent hour of flying, Lagi arrived into the metallic birds cave. After arriving, El drago was told stand at the entrance as Lagi dismounts. “Wait here for a moment, I don’t think they would take kindly to seeing a huge dragon. “ El drago made an acknowledging grunt and Lagi proceeds to go inside the cave. He could see plenty of the birds playing around with each other, as well as a Zygus. Lagi could tell which bird was Zygus, simply because they been together for so long. It didn’t matter how similar he looked to the other birds. “ Zygus!” The birds stopped interacting with each other momentarily and looked at Lagi. However, Zygus rushed over with a silly grin being emitted from his beak. Lag I opened his arms and embraced his longtime companion. “ Hey buddy, how’s everything going.” Zygus made a small cooing sound, it was how you knew that he was pretty fond of you. However, he only made that sound for Lagi. “ Suddenly Lagi would notice that a little bird was nipping at his foot.” Ouch, huh?”

Zygus looks down and nuzzles up to the baby bird. “ Your child? You started a family….” Lagi would say with a small smile as he looks over to the small bird and pats it on the head. There was a special way that the metallic birds liked to be touched, it was more so around their ears. The baby metallic bird seemed to enjoy that. It was definitely a familiar feeling, a feeling of peace and comfort that can transpire towards man and beast. However, it was based off of the nature of the metallic birds. They are only aggressive if they are provoked. Lagi would then take his time to get acquainted with the other birds in the cave. Some of them weren’t tamed yet and have a bit of behavior issues towards Lagi, but Zygus was the alpha. He practically told them to at least try to get along with lagi. Lagi was extremely fond of birds as well; he couldn’t bring himself to use force. He had a deep desire to protect this particular race of birds from any immediate threat. After a while, Lagi managed to be friends with every bird in the cave. It was either that or they saw Lagi as a good acquaintance; they didn’t give him too much trouble at all when he interacted with them. It was almost as if Lagi’s true feelings were somehow interpreted by the birds.

Suddenly, it would hit him; Lagi would just have to reach an understanding with the beast. Beasts weren’t foolish creatures, they were intelligent. If that is the case, there could be a chance that Lagi and beasts would be able to understand each other if he was to try out a completely different approach when it came to them. It was worth trying if it meant that h would be fulfilling the quota for El drago. With one last Hug to Zygus, Lagi set back off.” Be a good dad Zygus.” Seeing his friend maturing with his new flock has definitely opened up Lagi’s eyes to something.

A rank To Omega Rank- 2173/3000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This new kind of belief that Lagi was trying to have was dangerous, it was the best strategy that worked with every beast. Maybe Lagi might come across a beast that would be too stubborn to listen to him in the first place if he resorted to this method. Was this a risk that Lagi was willing to make f that was the case? “ I have to see if it works with a beast that I am unfamiliar with on a personal level, this is something that I had to try for myself. “ Lagi mulled over it for the rest of the night about the new strategy that he was going to use.  This was definitely going to be a new thing for him hopefully, he could be successful.  The next morning, Lagi could be seen in his taming gear and backpack as he mounted on El Drago. Let’s go El Drago. …” El drago was a bit perplexed as to where he was going. “ To where ? I wasn’t informed of any kind of planned trips Lagi. “ Lagi would then point south. “Uncharted Badlands, we are going finally test it out. I have been finding a way to tame beasts without using force. I feel like I found a way to do so. “ El drago was intrigued, he wanted to find out what this new way was all about and make sure that Lagi grasped the concept of not using violence.

El drago flew off to the uncharted badlands, where some of the dangerous animals  of the wilderness resides. It was a great proving ground for the El Nagi if they want to  sharpen their skills.  When Lagi arrived there, he found the animal that he wanted to see if he could tame without using his  usual taming skills. It was called a mushroom troll, it was prowling around still it noticed that Lagi and el drago have arrived and started to beat its chest. The animal used that as a sign of aggression, as well as a warning for those who dared to come near it any closer than necessary. El drago raised a scaly eyebrow when he saw Lagi jump down. “ What are you going to do Lagi?” Lagi would look back at El drago and give him a thumbs up. “ Don’t worry, I’ll take care of this. “ After getting a simple glance of the mushroom troll, Lagi new exactly how to work the beast in order to tire it out. “ Come on then, Let’s Dance. “ El drago wanted to say something at first, but all he did was watch and have faith in Lagi. The Troll disliked the taunting and charged at Lagi at 10 m/s to use his customary b rank strength in an attempt to grapple with Lagi. “Were going to get along today, mark my words. “ Lagi would use Bluk Up- strength in order to meet the strength of the troll head on without hurting it.  He wasn’t using force, he was using self defense.

320/350

Abilities used
Spoiler:

A rank To Omega Rank- 2673/3000

Another Way [Omega Dominence Training- Finale] Lagi Latest?cb=20090314031320

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After arm locking with Lagi, the mushroom troll realized that Lagi was of equal strength.  It decided to release and back up a little bit, figuring out what to do next. “Wow, you are one feisty creature,. You are intending to take me down aren’t you? “ Lagi would then reach into his bag and take out some El nagi creature food that was a general  meal for most of the creatures.  He would then toss it over to the Mushroom troll that eyed it sparingly. “ Don’t be shy, go ahead and dig in then. This is the badlands; you never know when your next meal is, or when you will become someone else’s next meal. “ Lagi did have a point, this place was mostly full of carnivores. It would take the toughest  of creatures to survive here. However, the small meal that Lagi gave the mushroom troll was full of additives that was meant to calm the creature down. It would suppress any  kind of aggressive intent from within the animal and temporarily make them docile. They would entirely realize what was wrong with them just the fact that they suddenly wasn’t angry anymore and would probably listen to reason right now.

The sedative should be working now.” Lagi would say simply as he walked over and placed a hand on the troll’s shoulder.  He looked into the eyes of the creature without a menacing glance, but his entire body language and aura screamed experience. Lagi was not a person that the  mushroom troll could beat, and it knew that. Also, the sedative was sapping the troll’s strength with every passing minute. “ Force isn’t the only way to make the beast fall under my command. There was some animal medicine from within the food I just tossed over to the animal. It sedates them; it also makes them hallucinate, as well as making them more aware of danger. You could say that they are a lot more accepting towards their inner fear, that they would imply break down and surrender. “ LAgi would then put his hands in his pocket as the mushroom troll kneeled before him instantly in a act of helplessness. “I will still stand by your word el dragon, but the friendship card doesn’t work on every animal/. Some of the tactics might seem underhanded, but I won’t allow anything to hinder my job as a beast tamer. “ It might not be the cliché answer, but it was Lagi’s answer.

A rank To Omega Rank- 3000/3000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

El drago raised an eyebrow as he folded his arms. “ I am sure that there is a means to this end? You have to understand young King, though your attempts are rather impressive, I still cant see the pinnacle of what you are trying to accomplish here.” Lagi wagged his finger at el drago as he continued to show ff his training skills. “The information of the mushroom troll’s species was already taken down in the El Nagi archives, I know all there is to know about this animal to be honest with you. “ Lagi would then start to pet the animal around the shoulder with his b rank strength, giving it somewhat of a small massage. The shoulders of the mushroom Trolls are rather Stiff so they enjoyed being touched there if someone either put in the effort or had the strength to please them. The mushroom troll made a soft gargling noise as lagi did that. It was rather fond of Lagi’s current actions towards it and started to change its mind about the human. “

Alright, you want a treat? Roll over!” Lagi would take out his whip and smack it on the floor, imitating a command signal in the process. If the command signal proceeded with something associated to the command, it was more likely that the beast would acknowledge it a bit more than verbal’s. The Mushroom troll would then roll over and lagi would reach into his back pocket to toss a treat that the mushroom troll would catch in its mouth. “ I think hes a bit keen on listening to me, we should have him lead us to the rest of his flock. “ El drago still didn’t get it, what was the point of taming the mushroom creatures. “Is there something about these creatures that you aren’t telling me?” Lagi would give el drago a small smile as gave a command to the Mushroom troll to follow him back to the el nagi village. “Take us home el drago, pick up this little buddy as well. I ‘m going to show you a special treat. “ El drago still didn’t know much of what Lagi was plotting, but he still observed with interest and fulfilled his request on returning to the village.

The next few days, Lagi dedicated some of his time into teaching the beast on how to fight with two hammers in some kind of pusedo strength specialization. With Lagi’s incredible skill as a dominance beast trainer, it only took him about two days and the presence of a coliseum fighter that served as an assistant in order to drill the fundamentals into the beasts head. The Mushroom troll was now experienced in dual wielding two war hammers and had plated chain mail on it El dragon found it quite amusing that Lagi was able to show the beast how to use a weapon, but there has to be some reason as to why Lagi choose this particular species. “Lagi, I will be honest with you. I still don’t know why you have taken such an interest in this beast. “ Lagi wouldn’t give it away just yet, he still wanted el drago to watch over this entire process. This was Lagi’s new way of handling things. “ Check this out, this bad boy isn’t a brute, he’s a technician with brute tendencies. Let your imagination run wild as to what these mushrooms are used for. But right now, we need to return to the badlands. “

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After a while Lagi and the armored Mushroom troll was brought back to the badlands. Lagi had the mushroom troll lead him to the nesting grounds of the mushroom trolls. When they arrived there, the interactions between the trolls have stopped. They all looked at the armored troll with a look of confusion. They know this animal, but he seemed different to them, it was also with a human. “ Challenge the alpha…” Lagi would say softly to the mushroom troll. In response to that the mushroom troll beat the floor heavily and made an extremely loud gurgling sound. The other trolls would look among each other quietly as a bigger mushroom troll pushed everyone aside and stood up to face Lagi’s troll champion. The mushroom troll strategically stepped back and took out its two mini war hammers, spinning them around like a pro. The mushroom trolls stood back far to give the two opposing fighters some space; this was a battle to determine the alpha. Lagi stepped back as well with a smile. Hmm…” El drago watched the fight carefully from the sky, prepared to full paralyze the whole area in order to protect lagi if he had to. “This is interesting, Lagi is having the armored troll fight the alpha. “

The trolls started to do battle, the alpha took a few swings against the mushroom troll, but they were parried by the hammer. The mushroom troll would then skillfully swing the hammer to aim at the arms of the opposing troll but missed. The alpha was no pushover and came around with a haymaker to the chest of the armored troll with b rank strength. However, the chain mail was made from the same resistance that used to be restraints for fanalis, the strength resistance is massive and could make for good armor. It shaved off a little bit of damage, injuring the armored troll but not ending the fight. The alpha would then knock one of the hammers out of the armored trolls hands when knocking it down and going for a bite to rip the throat out of the armored troll. However, the armored troll was trained by lagi and a veteran coliseum fighter, it was resilient as all heck. The armored used Its hammer in order to stop the bite by inserting the hammer into the alphas mouth forcefully and came across with a right hook with its free hand. The right hook connected to the face of the alpha and knocked it off, the armored troll used this chance to regain its weapon and take a readying stance.
Both fighters were hurt, this next exchange would decide it all. The alpha would then charge at the troll for a beastlike swing with its he arms, but the armored troll would start swinging its hammers around to use it ace in the hole, Kongo swing. As a safeguard, LAgi had put in some extra time in order to give the armored troll an actual ability in order to use for this fight. It was a combination of two c rank attacks using two c rank attacks with each hammer, moving at 20 m/s due to the intensity of the swing. The fast attack and skill caught the alpha off guard, smashing it in the chest twice to completely shatter the alpha’s collar bone and cause it concede.

“ Guabuahhhfhhf!” There was a victory gurgle that repeated time and time again, calling back the other mushroom trolls to come and acknowledge the new alpha male. LAgi clapped his hands with a silly grin; he was impressed at his work. With that being said, the new alpha made a few gurgles to all of the mushroom trolls, introducing LAgi to be apart of their family. “ Lagi would then walk back a few meters to where el drago was watching on.
“Control of the alpha means you control the flock. I managed to do with without any initial aggressive actions and no sort of back up from the El nagi clan. All I have to do now is continue to build a relationship with the mushroom trolls and have them acknowledge the other clan members. “ El drago was indeed impressed, but he still wondered what LAgi would do next. “What now?” Lagi would look back at the mushroom trolls briefly before answering. “A lot of things can happen from here on. We can have our newly appointed alpha male to make them more accepting of human interaction, as well as train them in the ways of the hammers. In time, we would also teach them short command guerilla tactics, but that wasn’t the point. If I wanted a strictly fighting force, I would have trained the brutes. El drago would then realize what this was about. “This is really about the mushroom, what do they do?” Lagi smiled, nothing gets past this wise old dragon. “The mushrooms are an important ingredient that is used for alchemy, potion making and the like. Its fundamental property that is used in most potion making that supports stability in the initial process. It’s good to make strong drugs that can be used to turn the tide. The mushroom trolls produce these mushrooms, but there is some kind of property that’s resulted from their diet that make them unusable. However the drug directly affects the growth of these mushrooms and makes them usable again, we could simply pick them the trolls. This increases alchemy sales, creates a business that doesn’t involve endangering the wildlife of the lives of either the magician or the trolls to acquire them, as well as supporting our current magicians in order to gather rare ingredients to support reim’s cause. ”

El drago would make a haughty laugh as he swung his tail around for Lagi to hop on. “ You seem to be at the pinnacle of training if you managed this plan on your own. Lagi climbed to El Drago’s shoulder as he landed and looked from above the trolls. “Rahhhhhh!!” he screamed and raised his fist in the air, the armored troll alpha did the same. The rest of the trolls followed. “Guwahhhragg!!!” Lagi would then look towards el Drago’ ear. “ I am the best…after all… this is something i'd like to call the pyramid tactic. As long as i stand as the pinnacle....i always win.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum