You are not connected. Please login or register

Training the Bow Of Heaven [lagi/solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi had his bow of heaven for a while, but it’s been a while since he attempted to do anything more relevant with it. Besides the basic functions of the bow that Lagi took to heart, having a special technique that could get him out of a big pinch would be amazing as well. Alright, I guess it time for some training then!” Lagi would say out loud as he stretched his arm and legs, leaving his small forest house to train outside. Orie was not inside of him currently, she usually likes to sleep on the bed at times. As for Zygus he was busy munching on his usual breakfast of shiny metals that Zygus likes to eat. He was especially fond of bronze, so it would be pretty challenging to get his attention. So in this case, Lagi was on his own for the time being, which was pretty good since he wanted to focus more on his techniques. “Now then, what could I possibly make this bow do?” Lagi thought for a while as he took out his bow of heaven and stared at it for a minute. Suddenly, flashbacks of when he entered the dungeon with Zadi started to fill his head. One of the main problems that Lagi had with the dungeon was the fact that the arrows kept following them all over the place. “It’s either they were picking up on my life signature, or the angels and fairies were manipulating the arrow and attacks at will. Even though I have one of their materials, is it possible that I can do the same thing? Lagi would say as he pulled back the bow strong and took aim at a nearby tree. Lagi then fired off a light arrow, but it hit the tree. Some would say that was his intention, but he wanted to be able to change the trajectory at the very last minute.

Let’s try again; hopefully I could get it going this time. “Lagi would say to himself as he took aim and fired once more, but the same result happened. Lagi grunted towards the fact that it wasn’t working. “I need to concentrate more…” After twenty five more tries, Lagi managed to finally get the arrow to change its trajectory. However, he only managed to make the arrow do it once. What Lagi was aiming for involved more control over the arrow, he needed to move it freely and wanted to push the limits as to how long he could actually manipulate the trajectory for. Lagi was trying this new technique for six days, the training was a bit strenuous since it involved an amazing amount of concentration. Sometimes, it would even give LAgi a little bit of a headache at time. Still, Lagi would fight through the pain and persevere e with his training. Lagi wouldn’t even consider taking a break during training until he would fire that arrow at least 100 times. On the seventh day, Lagi finally managed to master the seeker arrow. “However, I would need a moving target to really get things going. Lagi would say as he brought up his gear and his pets. It was about time that Lagi ventured off into the wild to find some game. However, Lagi wasn’t looking for anything easy to conquer, he wanted something that had quite the speed on it. Some animal that can run really fast..” Hmm….” Lagi was thinking to himself as he flew on the back of Zygus.

After a few minutes of searching for some prey, Zygus finally managed to pick up on something worthy.

Training the Bow Of Heaven [lagi/solo] Demon-bunny-vector-4790014

It was a flash rabbit, one of the fastest beings of its kind. Flash rabbits had an ugly demonic presence to the in comparison to other bunnies, but this thing had speed. It could evade any hunters with ease and even ill them if they weren’t too careful. However, this rabbit’s new opponent was a member of the most famed dominance clan in Reim. The El Nagi clan was no slouch either. Once the rabbit heard the strong wing beat of Zygus, it suddenly started to take off at B rank speed. “What the?!” Lagi quickly took aim and fired off the manipulation shot at the rabbit, the chase was on. This was a chance to truly test the capabilities of the manipulation arrow, as well as Lagi’s concentration. The rabbit was jumping on the tree branches with amazing speed, making all kinds of twists and turns. It was great difficulty to get the arrow to follow suit, this best was truly formidable in terms of speed. “!!” Lagi was already sweating quite bit, the flash rabbit seemed to be heading for ditch so it could outsmart the arrow and let it pass him. “Tch… no!” Lagi couldn’t have that now, it was about to truly see the effects of his training turn to his favor. At the climax of this chase, the flash rabbit finally managed to make it to the ditch straight ahead jumped in. “Comeon!!!”At the last minute, LAgi changed the trajectory of the seeker arrow to head down the ditch and pierce the rabbit right in its head. Even though the rabbit was pretty fast with somewhat decent claws, it was still a pretty fragile creature. The arrow was more than enough to defeat it, which made Lagi nod in approval. “Alright, I think I mastered this technique down pact. “Lagi would say casually as he have signal to Zygus to land and rested for a while. The chase was definitely something, mentioning concentration for the seeker arrow was definitely no joke. Lagi put his bow down and took out his small water patch. He then proceeded to finish the whole patch, somewhat surprised on how thirsty this entire ordeal made him. “Alright, I should go back home and see what else I can do with this thing. Ever since I received it, I still haven’t reached its potential. However, that will chance. “

B- 1000/1000

Ability Trained
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After Lagi got home he started to think about the other capabilities that the bow of heaven might possess. “My ideal effect would be something that could handle a large group of people. Maybe like a big bang, that would be something useful. “With that being said, Lagi’s mind was set on making a technique that involved expanding the holy energy that resided in the arrows that he fired upon contact. After contact, he was aiming for the arrows to make a big enough force that covered a large radius. This could definitely put a chunk in added aggression and seriously hurt the opposing forces.” Lagi picked up his bow and went to bed, he was going to start training early tomorrow. After getting a good night’s rest, Lagi started training with his bow the next day. He packed some camping supplies and took Zygus to a mountainside that had an amazing amount of huge boulders. Lagi was going to practice in this canyon, using those boulders as target practice. Upon arrival, Lagi quickly set up camp and started training. Aiming at one of the boulders Lagi pulled back the bowstring of the heavens bow, which instantly formed the light arrow. After taking a deep breath, Lagi started to think about what to do next. “Now, I have to concentrate all of the arrows energy to one point. Then I have to increase it and expand the energy to a high degree before releasing. After releasing, the arrow started to head to the boulder at 20 m/s. After making contact with the boulder, it made one of the biggest explosions that Lagi has ever seen, and it was spread over 15 m/s.
“Now I have to do this continuously for a long period of time, got to get the technique down packed. “Lagi would say to himself as he called onto Zygus and hopped on his back. After Hopping on Zygus’s back, he travelled throughout the canyon and took aim at a numerous amount of boulders. “Man, this place have a lot of targets for me to blow up, I could definitely get some training done here. “Lagi would think to himself as he practiced this technique a numerous amount of times. After 100 times of practicing this technique, Lagi was pretty beat. “Alright, it’s time to take a break. “This technique took a lot of stamina out of Lagi, due to the multiple of stages that the arrow would have to go through. The preparation that happens instantly when the arrow is simultaneously formed. In that short amount of time, Lagi would have to gather even more power in the arrow before it’s fired. After the amount of practice he had, Lagi decided to call it a day. This gone off for about a week, each day was involving a rigorous training schedule that Lagi followed valiantly. Lagi was desperate to get stronger, and he had to do it pretty quick. He had this bow for months, having a sure fire kill move for the thing was long overdue.
However, the loud noises that was being emitted from each explosion was disturbing a group of aggressive animals throughout the canyon. Little did Lagi know, his presence was aggravating a herd of Wilgock Wilder beasts. These wild beasts were definitely a wildcard when it came to the native beasts of Reim, and they were always in herds. They had tough skin, and the most dangerous thing about them was the fact that these beasts had the tendency to go into random stampedes. Sadly enough, one of Lagi’s explosions marked the last straw of tolerance that the Wilder beasts was going to take. They started to stampede; it was about 500 of the things. With Reim not knowing that the uncontrollable stampeding force was heading its way, Lagi took it upon himself to clean up his own mess.. “Dammit, how could I have been so blind? The last thing I would have wanted to do was make the rest of these damn things extinct. “However, Lagi had no choice but to kill the beasts. He had to do it quick too, due to the fact that the beasts were running pretty fast. Arrow after arrow, Lagi managed to kill at least 50 of the beasts instantly and injure the ones around them, but the resiliency for the beasts proved to be rather formidable. Even though Lagi would injure the wilder beast army with second degree burns, they continued to move.
It was to that point that Lagi started to devise a plan. Instead of attacking the army of animals directly, Lagi started to shoot his grenade like arrows towards the rocks of the canyon ahead of where the beasts were heading. This way, Lagi could trap the beasts and slow them down. After the beasts realized that it was a dead end, LAgi fired off his arrow two more times to the other side of the canyon to bury the hatchet. “Now, I finally got the annoying pests all in one place. What should I do now? “Lagi would say to himself as he pulled back his arrow. “He could leave the beasts trapped there, but is that mercy? What was worse? To die of hunger or to die immediately? “Dying of hunger is something I wouldn’t want to happen to anyone. Not even the wild animals that reside here. “ With that being said, Lagi let loose with a repeated barrage of arrows. He showed no mercy to the wilder beasts and practically repeated his shooting for an arrow straight. By the time that Lagi was done, there was a scorched crater in the floor painted in blood. “Lagi then puts his bow away and flies back to the camp that he made to continue his training, he actually wanted to stay practicing for two more days. This time, lagi continued shooting for almost twelve hours straight each day before the training was over, managing over five hundred shots after the training was over. “I finally got it!”

1000/1000

Trained
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum