You are not connected. Please login or register

Dangerous Streets [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dangerous Streets [Job/Solo] Empty Dangerous Streets [Job/Solo] 29/01/15, 06:51 pm

Kioshi

Kioshi
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job Overview:A man with features of Reim has targeted a woman from Kou, taking her money and belongings after he bumps into her. She calls out for help, and points to the man.

Kioshi was strolling through the streets, his katana secured at his waist as he held a small white kitten in the crook of his arm. The poor creature’s mother had been killed and it was nearly starving and covered in mud. Wanting to get it to the small house he was using for his rescues, he wound through the alleys to get there more quickly. The kitten was screaming out in fear and hunger and he raised a finger to gently pet it, smiling gently. As he walked, he heard a cry with a distinctively feminine note to the voice. Looking around, he spotted a woman in Kou attire trying to hold on to her purse as a man tried to wrench it from her hands. Tucking the kitten more securely into the crook of his arm, his free hand went to the hilt of his katana.

The thief had managed to wrestle the purse free at last and had begun to run towards Kioshi. His deep violet hues flashed brightly before he stepped directly in the path of the thief. The man attempted to tackle Kioshi to the side, but Kioshi shifted out of the way, keeping his foot out. The thief did not expect this and the momentum of his attempted tackle made him trip and go flying forward, landing on his face. The woman’s purse was still tightly grasped in his hand and Kioshi made a sound of disappointment as he moved to stand over the sprawled out man.

“It is dishonorable to steal. It is even more despicable to steal from a helpless woman.”

The thief spat at him, mumbling about ‘filthy Kou’ and it took only a brief moment for Kioshi to draw his blade, using Swift Strike to slash across the thief’s wrist, cutting the tendon’s there. The thief was forced to relinquish the purse as he cried out from the pain, being unable to control the muscles in his hand. Kioshi sheathed his blade and then leaned over to pick up the purse, the expression on his face nearly unmoving, aside from a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

“Now you cannot use that hand to steal with again. Consider it merciful that I did not remove it completely.”

The thief sobbed as he turned onto his back, cradling his slashed wrist to his chest as he glared at Kioshi. Kioshi shook his head, speaking once more before turning away from the man.

“You should seek medical attention. I would suggest the clinic a few blocks down, but I don’t believe you deserve such good care.”

He moved back to the woman that was wringing her hands in front of her and he held the purse out to her. She took it with a thankful sigh, eyeing Kioshi up and down, a speculating look in her eyes. His voice was gentle as he nodded towards her house.

“You should be inside, miss. It is dangerous to be out alone at night.”

The kitten cried again, causing him to look down at the frightened bundle of fur and mud with concern. He performed a quick check to make sure he had not accidentally hurt it during the scuffle. The kitten appeared fine and the woman clearing her throat made Kioshi look back up, having expected the woman to return to her home. With a smile that spoke volumes, she invited him in for a drink, as a way to thank him and he shook his head.

“I apologize, miss, but I had better return home. Please, be safe.”

With that, he turned and continued on his way to the small home he was renting, eager to clean and feed the kitten.

[617/500]
[Stamina 130/150]
Ability Used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum