Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: The Bandit Brothers
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 200 XP|15,000 Huang
Job Overview: Three brothers have taken up banditry, skulking around taverns and preying upon the drunks that stumble out of them. Bring them to justice and you shall be rewarded.

Enemy Name: Leo
Needed damage to take down: D
Abilities: Small and quick, Leo is the youngest of the brothers and can move at 10 m/s. He uses a blowgun as a weapon and is usually the first to strike, attempting to paralyze or disorient his target.

Stun– Leo launches a blow dart from his blowgun at 15 m/s, paralyzing whatever limb he hits for 2 posts.

Pain Split– Leo launches two blow darts from his blowgun in rapid succession at 20 m/s, each causing D-tier damage upon impact. These darts are tipped with a poison that causes immense pain to the limb in question, halving a target’s speed.

Enemy Name: Baleno
Needed damage to take down: D
Abilities: The opposite of his brother Leo, Baleno is a very rotund man with more fat than muscle. He moves at 3 m/s and carries a club he can do D-tier damage with.

Whack– Baleno whacks an opponent’s head with his club at 15 m/s in an attempt to knock them out, imparting C-tier damage.

Boom Boom– Baleno swings his club in a wild arc twice at 10 m/s, each hit he lands imparting D-tier damage.

Enemy Name: Marco
Needed damage to take down: A
Abilities:
Marco moves at 9m/s and uses a spiked ball and chain that does B-tier base damage.

Swish- Marco swings his ball and chain around him at 15 m/s, deflecting up to B-tier damage.

Squeeze- Marco wraps the chain of his ball and chain around an opponent’s limb at 15 m/s, immobilizing that limb and imparting C-tier damage.

Snap- Marco swings his ball and chain around rapidly at 20 m/s, imparting B-tier damage and knocking an opponent back 5 meters.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and will be posted shortly~

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] The Bandit Brothers
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200 XP|15,000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Three brothers have taken up banditry, skulking around taverns and preying upon the drunks that stumble out of them. Bring them to justice and you shall be rewarded.

[b]Enemy Name: [/b]Leo
[b]Rank: [/b]D
[b]Needed damage to take down: [/b]D
[b]Abilities:[/b] Small and quick, Leo is the youngest of the brothers and can move at 10 m/s. He uses a blowgun as a weapon and is usually the first to strike, attempting to paralyze or disorient his target.

[i]Stun– [/i] Leo launches a blow dart from his blowgun at 15 m/s, paralyzing whatever limb he hits for 2 posts.

[i]Pain Split– [/i] Leo launches two blow darts from his blowgun in rapid succession at 20 m/s, each causing D-tier damage upon impact. These darts are tipped with a poison that causes immense pain to the limb in question, halving a target’s speed.

[b]Enemy Name: [/b]Baleno
[b]Rank: [/b]D
[b]Needed damage to take down: [/b]D
[b]Abilities:[/b] The opposite of his brother Leo, Baleno is a very rotund man with more fat than muscle. He moves at 3 m/s and carries a club he can do D-tier damage with.

[i]Whack– [/i] Baleno whacks an opponent’s head with his club at 15 m/s in an attempt to knock them out, imparting C-tier damage.

[i]Boom Boom– [/i] Baleno swings his club in a wild arc twice at 10 m/s, each hit he lands imparting D-tier damage.

[b]Enemy Name: [/b]Marco
[b]Rank: [/b]B
[b]Needed damage to take down: [/b]A
[b]Abilities:[/b]
Marco moves at 9m/s and uses a spiked ball and chain that does B-tier base damage.

[i]Swish- [/i]Marco swings his ball and chain around him at 15 m/s, deflecting up to B-tier damage.

[i]Squeeze- [/i]Marco wraps the chain of his ball and chain around an opponent’s limb at 15 m/s, immobilizing that limb and imparting C-tier damage.

[i]Snap- [/i]Marco swings his ball and chain around rapidly at 20 m/s, imparting B-tier damage and knocking an opponent back 5 meters.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum