Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

is Task 8, open? if so id Take it....

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

sorry, there was some confusion, task 8 was dropped and then picked back up by Liber and I forgot to note it. At this time, if you wish for another task, please create your own and PM it to me for approval.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded, reaction to be posted shortly.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded for both, response coming shortly~

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Custom Task

Job Name: Closing the Portal [Task 7 Part III]
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim [Kios]
Job Rewards: 200 XP/15,000
Job Prerequisites: Task 7 Part II
Job Overview: A Kou camp hidden deep in the woods outside of Kios protects a Magic Transfer Circle. Lead a small force of Fanalis Corp members into the camp and destroy the Kou forces.

Enemy Name: Kou Guards x3
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: These Kou guards move at 6 m/s and each carry a sword capable of inflicting B-tier damage and a shield capable of blocking against B-tier damage.
Abilities:
Jab – Kou Guard moves at 20 m/s to jab their blade forward, inflicting B-tier damage.
Parry – Kou Guard moves their blade at 20 m/s to parry an incoming attack up to A-tier.
Block – Kou Guard uses their shield to block up to A-tier damage.
Shield Bash – Moving their shield at 20 m/s, Kou Guards deals B-tier damage.

Enemy Name: Kou Magicians x3
Needed damage to take down: A-Tier (B-Tier Borg, B-Tier Damage)
Description: These Kou magicians move at 6 m/s and each carry a staff capable of inflicting D-tier damage.
Abilities:
Wall O' Thorns: The user creates a five meter tall wall by infusing life magic into the plantlife in the vicinity as a B-tier barrier (Supplementary ability|Clashes with B-Tier and below).
Flesh Eating Plant: The user encourages the growth of a plant and encourages it to have a carnivorous diet. The plant grows between five to ten meters in size and deals A-Tier damage.
Minor Heal: The user heals C-Tier damage once per post.

A Storm Gathers: Call To Arms - Fanalis - Page 2 T4VNXGQ
Enemy Name: Kenji Yoshimitsu
Needed damage to take down: A-Tier
Description: The Commander of a special elite team trained for invasion moves at 10 m/s and runs at 15 m/s. His katana delivers punishing A-Tier damage.
Abilities:
Flaming Spiral: Using the magic ability of the katana, the user can create a burst of fire in a conical shape from the blade at 15 m/s. The fire projects outwards ten meters away and is five meters wide at the farthest point. Anything caught within is dealt C-Tier damage.
Commander's Parry: The user parries a single ability up to A-Tier damage, away at 20 m/s.
Asian Invasion: The user dashes up to ten meters away to get around their opponent at 20 m/s and thrusts their blade at the opponent's rear end to deal B-Tier damage.
Giga Leap:The user leaps 15 meters into the air at 20 m/s.

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Closing the Portal [Task 7 Part III]
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim [Kios]
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200 XP/15,000
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Task 7 Part II
[b]Job Overview:[/b] A Kou camp hidden deep in the woods outside of Kios protects a Magic Transfer Circle. Lead a small force of Fanalis Corp members into the camp and destroy the Kou forces.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Kou Guards x3
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] These Kou guards move at 6 m/s and each carry a sword capable of inflicting B-tier damage and a shield capable of blocking against B-tier damage.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Jab[/i] – Kou Guard moves at 20 m/s to jab their blade forward, inflicting B-tier damage.
[i]Parry[/i] – Kou Guard moves their blade at 20 m/s to parry an incoming attack up to A-tier.
[i]Block[/i] – Kou Guard uses their shield to block up to A-tier damage.
[i]Shield Bash[/i] – Moving their shield at 20 m/s, Kou Guards deals B-tier damage.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Kou Magicians x3
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A-Tier (B-Tier Borg, B-Tier Damage)
[b]Description:[/b] These Kou magicians move at 6 m/s and each carry a staff capable of inflicting D-tier damage.
[i]Wall O' Thorns[/i]: The user creates a five meter tall wall by infusing life magic into the plantlife in the vicinity as a B-tier barrier (Supplementary ability|Clashes with B-Tier and below).
[i]Flesh Eating Plant[/i]: The user encourages the growth of a plant and encourages it to have a carnivorous diet. The plant grows between five to ten meters in size and deals A-Tier damage.
[i]Minor Heal[/i]: The user heals C-Tier damage once per post.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/t4VNXGQ.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Kenji Yoshimitsu
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A-Tier
[b]Description:[/b] The Commander of a special elite team trained for invasion moves at 10 m/s and runs at 15 m/s. His katana delivers punishing A-Tier damage.
[i]Flaming Spiral[/i]: Using the magic ability of the katana, the user can create a burst of fire in a conical shape from the blade at 15 m/s. The fire projects outwards ten meters away and is five meters wide at the farthest point. Anything caught within is dealt C-Tier damage.
[i]Commander's Parry[/i]: The user parries a single ability up to A-Tier damage, away at 20 m/s.
[i]Asian Invasion[/i]: The user dashes up to ten meters away to get around their opponent at 20 m/s and thrusts their blade at the opponent's rear end to deal B-Tier damage.
[i]Giga Leap[/i]:The user leaps 15 meters into the air at 20 m/s.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and added for Azix and Ayero, go smash some faces, kids~

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded, reaction post will be up shortly~

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

Task Completed:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t3569-judge-jury-and-executionerplot-task#17892

Please send my reward money to Ayero's account along with all other funds currently on Liber's account:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/u126

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved, funding given to Ayero~ Response will be along shortly

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri