Name: Masquerade
Tier: B
Cost: -
Element: Solid Illusion|Light+Strength
Class: Social
Range: 30 meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 5 Posts
Description: The caster creates up to five solid illusions that can fit around up to five people. The illusions will feel natural though they make no sound of their own. The illusions form at 20m/s.

Name: Razzle Dazzle
Tier: B
Element: Light
Range: 30 meters
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: The caster forms up to five geometric shapes of light which can be maneuvered within thirty meters of themselves. The shapes of light's color, intensity, and pulse can be changed at will. This spell is used mostly to illuminate darkness, but can also be used at parties and other social events to wow a crowd.

Name: Grasp
Tier: C
Element: Strength
Range: 20 meters
Cool-Down: 3 Posts
Description: The caster creates one or two strength constructs in the shape of hands. Each hand can be between 30 cm and two-and-a-half meters in length/width. They can travel within twenty meters of the caster at 15 m/s. The hands are used to interact with the environment as an extension of the caster's will.

2Azix's Socials Part I Empty Re: Azix's Socials Part I 18/01/15, 08:02 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and added to your vault with a minor edit to Grasp (added or sustain+1)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Masquerade
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] -
[b]Element:[/b] Solid Illusion|Light+Strength
[b]Class:[/b] Social
[b]Range:[/b] 30 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] The caster creates up to five solid illusions that can fit around up to five people. The illusions will feel natural though they make no sound of their own. The illusions form at 20m/s.

[b]Name:[/b] Razzle Dazzle
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Element:[/b] Light
[b]Range:[/b] 30 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] The caster forms up to five geometric shapes of light which can be maneuvered within thirty meters of themselves. The shapes of light's color, intensity, and pulse can be changed at will. This spell is used mostly to illuminate darkness, but can also be used at parties and other social events to wow a crowd.

[b]Name:[/b] Grasp
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Element:[/b] Strength
[b]Range:[/b] 20 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] The caster creates one or two strength constructs in the shape of hands. Each hand can be between 30 cm and two-and-a-half meters in length/width. They can travel within twenty meters of the caster at 15 m/s. The hands are used to interact with the environment as an extension of the caster's will.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum