Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Making a Start
Job Rank: D Tier
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 50 xp , 3000 haung
Job Overview: Trade deals would be a way to help improve a supply chain if there was resources being moved in that would be of use to the people, maybe gaining favors would be necessary.
(Find a trade partner/s to aid with resource influx to Imuchakk)
____

Job Name: Crafting Favor (1)
Job Rank: C tier
Job Rewards: 100 xp , 7000 haung
Job Overview: To gain favor there are somethings that must be done, even if that means eliminating any form of threat, clearing the way may be the best way to go about things.

(Eliminate Beasts that are plaguing a trade route)

Enemy Name: Feral Hounds*4
Needed damage to take down: D tier
Abilities:
(10 m/s movement speed)
C tier standard damage (Bite/Claw)

____

Job Name: Crafting Favor (2)
Job Rank: C
Job Location:
Job Rewards: 100xp , 7000 haung
Job Overview: Increasing the use that one can be, gathering more favor with your contact eliminate those who stand in the way of clean trade.

(Alongside a trade guard/patrol with it to its destination eliminate any threats)

Enemy Name: Brigands*4
Needed damage to take down: C Tier
Abilities:
Slash - B tier, 10 m/s attack speed (Sword tech)
B tier damage base (Sword)
(Human movement speed)
____

Job Name: Crafting Favor (3)
Job Rank: B
Job Rewards: 200xp , 15,000 haung
Job Overview: Wealthy trade bring attention of those who would also wish to manipulate it remove them from the equation and continue on ones way.
Eliminate those who have hired enmies and those who would rather cause more damge.

(Kill the person who has been causing issues for the contact)

Enemy Name: Marvus Restialion
Needed damage to take down: C
Abilities:
None
D tier damage
(Human movement speed)

Enemy Name: Bodyguard*2
Needed damage to take down: A
Abilities:
Sword - Base damage B tier
Shield - C Tier Block ability, 15 m/s (Blocking reaction)
Shield Bash - C tier Damage 15 m/s (Shield attack)
(Human Movement speed)

Enemy Name: Hounds * 2
Needed damage to take down: C tier
Abilities:
C tier damage base
(10 metres per second movement)
Pounce - C tier Damage (Distance moving attack 3 metre, pounces enemy at a distance rapid closing ability 15 m/s)
___

Job Name: Rights of Trade
Job Rank: D
Job Rewards: 50 xp , no haung (Trade Writ)
Job Overview: After gathering your favor use it to gain the Trade that should allow a resource influx to assist those whom have lost much in the devastation.

(Final segment arranging for the writ after returning, as well as heading back to imuchakk, the writ will confirm the supply trade)

Last edited by Vodarara on 26/12/14, 03:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For all of these, you only have XP listed as a reward. Do you not intend to get paid as well?

Making a Start: You don't actually say what you are doing in this job. The next one involves gaining favor, so what is the purpose of THIS job?

Crafting Favor (1): For Rend, how is this damage being done? Teeth? Claws? Is it an ability attack? If so, what speed is it moving at? What bade movement speed is it capable of moving at?

Crafting Favor (2): Same thing as the last one, only for Slash.

Crafting Favor (3): Any enemy of C-tier or higher must have at least one ability. Must include movement speeds and weapons for each.

Rights of Trade: What exactly is this job doing? What devastation was there? You need a specific task for each job.

Overall, add in enemy movement speed, enemy weapons (if applicable), enemy base damage, ability speeds and how those abilities are performed, details on the D-tier jobs that say exactly what it is you are expected to do, and the Huang portion of the rewards.

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Editted

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Made some changes to simply clean it up a bit, otherwise approved~

Code:

[b]Job Name:[/b] Making a Start
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D Tier
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 50 XP/3000 huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Trade deals would be a way to help improve a supply chain if there was resources being moved in that would be of use to the people, maybe gaining favors would be necessary. Find a trade partner to aid with resource influx to Imuchakk.

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Crafting Favor (1)
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C tier
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 100 XP/7000 huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] To gain favor there are somethings that must be done, even if that means eliminating any form of threat, clearing the way may be the best way to go about things. Eliminate Beasts that are plaguing a trade route

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Feral Hounds x4
[b]Rank:[/b] D tier
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] D tier
[b]Abilities:[/b]Feral hounds move at 10m/s and deal C-tier damage with their teeth and claws.

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Crafting Favor (2)
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C
[b]Job Location:[/b]
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 100 XP/7000 huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Increasing the use that one can be, gathering more favor with your contact eliminate those who stand in the way of clean trade. Travel with a trade guard/patrol to its destination eliminate any threats.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Brigands x4
[b]Rank:[/b] C tier
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C Tier
[b]Abilities:[/b] Brigands move at 6m/s and deal C-tier damage with their swords.
[i]Slash[/i] - Moving their sword at 10m/s, Brigands inflict B-tier cutting damage.

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Crafting Favor (3)
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200 XP/ 15,000 huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Wealthy trade bring attention of those who would also wish to manipulate it remove them from the equation and continue on ones way. Eliminate those who have hired enemies and those who would rather cause more damage by killing the person who has been causing issues for the contact.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Marvus Restialion
[b]Rank:[/b] C Tier
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Abilities:[/b] Moves at 6m/s and wields a sword that inflicts C-tier damage.
[i]Slash[/i] - Moving his sword at 10m/s, Marvus inflict B-tier cutting damage.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Bodyguard x2
[b]Rank:[/b] B Tier
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Abilities:[/b] Bodyguards move at 9m/s and deal B-tier with their swords.
[i]Shield[/i] - Moving at 15m/s, Bodyguards use their shield to block 1 B-tier damage, 2 C-tier damage or 4 D-tier samage.
[i]Shield Bash[/i] - Slamming their shield into an opponent at 20 m/s, Bodyguards inflict B-tier blunt damage.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Hounds x 2
[b]Rank:[/b] C Tier
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C tier
[b]Abilities:[/b] Hounds move at 10m/s and deal C-tier damage with the teeth and claws.
[i]Pounce[/i] - Moving at 15 m/s, the Hound pounces an enemy up to 3 meters away to deal C-tier damage.

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Rights of Trade
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 50 XP/ Trade Writ
[b]Chain Bonus:[/b] 100 XP/ 10,000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] After gathering your favor use it to gain the Trade that should allow a resource influx to assist those whom have lost much in the devastation. Receive the trade writ and return to Imuchakk with it to confirm the supply trade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum