You are not connected. Please login or register

The Soveriegn, The Sword, The Chieftan and The Spear

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Asisiak was in her tent, mediating a problem between two clans. Unlike many of the human settlements and countries, the Imuchakk people wrote very little down. The resources were much more needed with building things, and it simply wasn't their way to keep physical records between them. The entirety of the race was more about oral tradition, and as such there were several men there to listen to the deliberations in order to speak on the matter as they recalled it if there was ever a need for it.

It was a simple 'who owes who what' argument, and was eventually settled by Asisiak after she had listened to both sides of the argument. That was the last issue she had for that day, and most of the people were headed out. A few, however, stayed behind. They were two of the organizers for the duel on the next day. It seemed as if Altair wanted to speak to Asisiak and the organizers, in order to work out the dueling rules of engagement. While she was fine with going over them the day of, she did not mind going over them the night before, either.

The group awaited the appearance of the man from the Plains.

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair walked briskly to the Chieftain's tent. He preferred to work out the rules of engagement early, so they could simply be announced at the fight, instead of spending extra time talking them over. He was quickly ushered inside the tent, even as two men were pushed out. the men looked at each other, one all smiles, and the other with a very sour look. They passed by Altair without noticing him. Altair walked into the tent and sat down across from Asisiak. In order to get right to business, Altair took out a piece of paper he had written some notes on, and unfolded it. He spoke directly, and with confidence. In order to level the playing field, i think it should be decided that i will not use magic.  This will limit us to using only our weapons and Djinn.  Not a handicap for you, only for me.  Also, i think it would be appropriate to say that since we are both honorable fighters, we will not coup-de-grace a helpless opponent.  Surrender will be an acceptable outcome as well, should one of us feel we cannot continue.  Do you find these terms agreeable?" Altair wanted to make sure that he didn't appear to have any overt advantage during the fight, and the use of magic surely made things seem unfair. The no finishing an opponent rule was pretty standard. You don't strike a man who's down. And the safeguard of Surrender should something go wrong was a given.

Altair didn't know what kind of conditions Asisiak might want. Or if she would even agree to the terms he thought were standard. He handed her his note. If she read it over, she would find one additional condition on the bottom of the page. it said, "I will agree not to win this fight.  I would never do you a dishonor, especially when it could have serious repercussions.  Instead, i will fight to the mutual draw.  An outcome that will honor the both of us, as well as earn us respect as leaders and warriors.  However, i don't want you to hold back when we fight.  It wouldn't be right.  Make me earn the draw." It was an act of good faith on Altair's part. It meant that even if Altair put up a good fight, if he wouldn't be able to win, he wouldn't get the draw.

~400/1500~
Training Caimian Kosshi

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The group watched as Altair entered the room and sat down in across from Asisiak. Unlike a human meeting between important political figures, there was not a whole lot of decorum amongst the Imuchakk that was supposed to be followed. The general rule was, simply put, not to piss anyone off that could knock you out. Not that brawls truly erupted during the meetings, but it was not completely unheard of for somebody to speak incredibly rudely and find themselves on the receiving end of a powerful body blow.

Of course, that would be where Asisiak stepped in. Regardless, the group listened to Altair as he spoke the rules of engagement that he wanted to duel by. Once he finished speaking, Asisiak nodded with a smile. "It sounds standard to me, though I'm surprised you would decide to limit yourself like that. I can appreciate fighting with only the same tools, though, so I will not complain. And yes, our duels are not to the death. They are until a clear winner has been determined, which of course includes the option of surrender." She did not seem interested in adding much of her own conditions to the rules of engagement, though she did have one thing she wanted to mention. "I am choosing the Warrior's Grounds, just outside of the village, for the place we will duel. Fights are a festive sport with our people, and I'm sure the turnout will be quite large. Is this fine with you?" She awaited his response as he passed her the note.

A grin spread on her face as she took the note from Altair, primarily due to how amusing she felt it was that humans required papers for everything. She understood why; people, in the human lands, found it difficult to trust each other. A written agreement worked as proof of what was determined between a transaction of several parties. She read the words of the conditions he was requesting, and nodded her head as she read them. At the very bottom, however, there was another condition. One which had made her narrow her eyes. The smile left her face as she looked back up to Altair. The woman tore the bottom part of the piece of paper off of the agreement, and signed to the terms that were spoken aloud. She spoke again, but this time it was not the speech of a warm and welcoming ruler, but that of an icy and cold Chieftain. She threw the bottom parchment into the flames, and spoke to Altair. "The duel will follow the words we agreed upon. Our people take a great deal of pride in the fights; not simply the outcome, but the struggle between the beginning and up to the end. I trust neither of us will betray those expectations." She raised an eyebrow towards Altair, awaiting his return response.

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair nodded slowly while Asisiak asserted her own terms. She wanted the fight to be a spectacle, something that Altair was fine with. After his bouts in the Coliseum in Reim, he had no problems with fighting while people watched. Asisiak read over his paper, smiling and nodding as she read, until she got to the bottom. Altair saw the smile leave her face. It was the worst outcome he had imagined. She was offended. Altair remained as calm as he could, even as she ripped the bottom off his page, and threw it into the fire. Altair nodded. "I meant no offense, Asisiak. And i understand your hesitance. I meant only to reveal an option that could benefit us both. I won't speak of it again." Altair stood then, and extended his arm. "I accept your terms. I will meet you at the desired location tomorrow at mid-day." He hoped that he hadn't angered Asisiak with his idea. What he said was true, he never meant to offend her.

As he went to leave the tent, he turned back to say one last thing. "Oh, and Asisiak? May the best warrior win." Altiar exited the tent.

~600/1500~

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Altair attempted to explain himself, Asisiak's face began to turn even more sour. Yet when he mentioned that he would not speak of it again, the look slowly disappeared. A wry one took its place instead. "You humans have strange customs. I suppose your values are... Different. You do not know the Imuchakk ways. I will forgive you, this time." It was not looked down upon, in a duel, for a warrior to extend the offering of a draw. But there were certain circumstances that had to be met in order for that to take place.

And now, Altair had requested it of her. Regardless of what his intentions were, she would put her all into this fight. Her pride was at stake, even if... No, especially because she was the only one who knew the request Altair had made. When Altair gave his parting words, Asisiak smiled and nodded; that was the resolve required in a battle. There would be no draw, as Altair had implied; there would only be a victor, and a defeated...

Asisiak stood tall in a white snowy field. Her blue hair flew back in the cold wind, and her fur clothing, more of a statement on her ability to hunt than a necessity for the cloth, cloaked her body loosely. Within her grasp was a great spear, fashioned from the Rampaging Unicorn's horn; one of the first she had killed. The spear was not only a weapon that she used, but also an item of great respect as it was the first one of its kind that had begun the entire tradition of the Imuchakk's coming of age ceremony. There was a certain level of expectation that was lain upon the one who wielded the spear. The woman's posture reflected those expectations, as she had not simply existed beneath them for the past 10 years. No, she had thrived under those expectations. Her presence radiated a high degree of strength, confidence and command. The weight of the expectations seemed to only add onto the woman's strength, instead of holding her back.

The look upon her face was a serious one. Today would be a test of strength between the Imuchakk, Asisiak, and the Human, Altair. The news had spread throughout the village, and the turnout was quite the sight. Many of the warriors were there, and the villagers themselves were as well. Some had set up food stands, so that those who were watching would be able to enjoy something to eat and drink while the two fought. A match of strength was valued highly by the Imuchakk, yet at the same time it was a festive occurrence that the village would celebrate; their very own Chieftain was facing off against Altair.

Asisiak awaited the arrival of Altair.

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair got up early that morning. He would need to stretch and loosen up before his fight that day. He started with a rigorous series of core exercises, and moved outward. After about an hour, he finished. Drenched in sweat, he decided that a hot bath would work to relax himself. He didn't linger, instead simply letting the heat sink in before getting out. He dressed in tight fitting, but nonrestrictive clothes. He would be cold, but he needed to have a maximum level of movement. He went to the corner of the room were Caim rested, and picked up the pitch blade. It was the only item he would be bringing with him today. His necklace and his staff would remain here. He had promised not to use magic in this fight, something that would even the playing field, if putting him at a disadvantage in overall power.

Altair was about to leave when he was stopped by Himejojo. The bartender patted him on the shoulder before offering him a gift. A long blue cape with various Imuchakk stylized patterns on it. It was beautiful. Altair was about to thank him when Himejojo put up a hand. "For luck. You're going to need it." He said, before heading out the door himself. Altair smiled. He put the cape on, and instantly felt the warmth it provided.

He arrived at the battleground just as the sun was reaching its peak. There were indeed many spectators for the match. In fact, it looked like anyone who could be here was here. Most notably, Himejojo, his son, and his wolf pup were all present, and with good seats to boot. Altair walked over to where Asisiak was waiting. "Wonderful day for a duel, isn't it?" Altair said with a smile. "I can't thank you enough for this chance. Although, i guess i should thank you after we find out who the victor is. Don't hold back Asisiak. I will do the same. Now, how do we get this started?"

~940/1500~

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Asisiak nodded at Altair's arrival. "Of course. A warrior's spirit is all it takes to make the duel a good one. I will come at you with my full strength." As she spoke, one of the Imuchakk judges were telling the onlookers what the rules of engagement were for this duel, giving a small amount of background on who Altair was for those who didn't know much of him. Some of his accomplishments he has had since coming to Imuchakk, as well as how he was boarding with Himejojo during his stay in Imuchakk. "Draw your weapon and take a stance when you are ready, after the announcer is finished, and we will start."

It wasn't long before the announcer explained to the crowd who Asisiak was. While all of the Imuchakk men and women knew Asisiak, this was done for two reasons; the first of which was oral tradition. The second of which was for the humans from the Opportunity initiative that were brought over by Azix Niraj. They briefly mentioned two of Asisiak's most well-known exploits; having brought the Imuchakk tribes together, and having brought down a large group of Rampaging Unicorns, with the assistance of three powerful warriors. The man finished his explanation and stepped away from the center of the ring.

Asisiak swung her spear, a three meter monster, into a ready position and began advancing towards Altair. She began to trot to close the distance, and then that trot turned into a sprint. The two meter tall woman sent an attack Altair's way once she got within one to two meters of the man; Rampaging Spiral. A gleam in her eye flashed as she watched the shephard-warrior closely; this would certainly set the tone, as she had no intentions of going easy on the man. The spear was pulled back quickly as she thrust forward with the spear. There was a twist on it that threatened to puncture a circular hole instead of a spearhead shaped hole in Altair's stomach if he did not do something about it....

OOC:
Magoi/Stamina: 460/500

Abilities Used:

Name: Rampaging Spiral
Tier: A
Class: Offensive
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description:
The spear is chambered and launched at 25 m/s towards a target in a thrusting maneuver. Handled with finesse, the spear moves forward while rotating. Its movement imparts A-Tier damage to everything it pierces, with a circular hole being left behind due to the damage.

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Asisiak explained the conduct for the duel, and then told Altair to ready himself.  Altair took a position about thirty meters away from Asisiak, and drew his blade.  He remained aloof, not taking up any stance in particular.  He didn't want to give away his fighting style just yet.  Once the announcer had finished, Asisiak advanced.  Altair wondered what kind of strategy she would use.  Perhaps she would test his strength first before unleashing a full assault.  But from the way she was running, Altair reconsidered.  He began to speak the words that would transform him into his Djinn Equip.  "Oh great spirit of insight and resolve, I command thee and thy household.  Dwell in my body, and transform me into a great liberator!  Reave, Caim!"  Magoi would explode out of Altiar's body just as Asisiak would reach the five meter mark, wrapping him in his Djinn Equip.  With incredible swiftness, Altair brought his blade down to parry Asisiak's spear with the blade's power alone in such a way that it would get deflected down into the snow.  Razor magic danced across his blade and started to affect Asisiak's spear, ruining its edge in places and destabilizing it as a whole.  Using the extra second that his technique bought him,  Altair would spin around, and unleash Caimian Noken, his other blade, to strike at her exposed side.  Whether he struck or not, he would fly back and up fifteen meters immediately afterwards.  "You are strong alone, Asisiak, i have no doubt about that.  But i didn't challenge you so i could see your skill with a spear.  Show it to me.  Show me your Djinn's power!"  If Asisiak wanted to start off strong, then Altair would respond in kind.  He would give her the fight of her life.  Altair grinned.  This was going to be fun.

~1250/1500~

Abilities:

Magoi/Stamina: 265/300

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Altair chanted his Djinn's power, Asisiak smiled. Her technique collided with Altair's, and he attempted to move her spear into the ground. He would find a surprisingly small amount of resistance to his guidance of the attack. In fact, he almost didn't need to guide it at all. Asisiak continued to move as Altair spun, a technique of the woman's called Misty Flip. Altair's horizontal blow would miss its mark due to Asisiak using the spear as a pole-vault. The Chieftan had kept her hand on the handle of the spear as she vaulted over her own weapon, using it as mechanism of resistance to help her turn around in the air as she jumped. The force of the jump ended up pulling the blade from the snow and allowed the Imuchakk woman to land a meter beyond Altair's attack.

Before she had an opportunity to press on her attack, or respond to Altair's sudden equip, the man flew back and explained how he wanted to face her in her equipped form. "You leave me little choice, human. I'll pull out the rest of the stops, then, and we shall fight at full force." She was enjoying herself, which was plainly evident from the look on her face as the woman brought her spear before her and held it in both hands. "He who flies through the wind, and shoots lightning down upon this world, shower me with your power! Strike, Gusion!"

The Soveriegn, The Sword, The Chieftan and The Spear QcUmYWx

As Djinn equips did, Asisiak's changed her form by a certain degree. The most prominent feature remaining was the look of cunning intelligence and the sharpness of her gaze. The crowd was certainly impressed at the sight of two Djinn users, and were watching out for the following clash with a great deal of anticipation. Asisiak flew up towards Altair in an attempt to strike out at him with another thrust of her spear...

OOC:
Magoi/Stamina: 420/500
Thrust: Basic attack from her Djinn Equip form.

Abilities Used:

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Asisiak obliged Altair by transforming into her own Djinn Equip, Gusion.  It was a sight to see.  Her gaze changed, giving a more striking and unnerving look, and her hair turned almost white, like deep ice.  She launched herself at him, spear held out to strike, but something was off.  a simple thrust with a spear?  Altair expected more from Asisiak.  It would be better to err on the side of caution for now.  He had no idea what kind of tricks Asisiak might have up her sleeve.  Altair prepared himself.  Using both of his blades, he parried down, holding the spear between the crossed swords below his feet.  Immediately afterwards, he would jump through his arms, and kick off of Asisiak's face, flying and flipping over, ten meters away.  This was where his plan would go into action.  He had been working on a special technique, one that would surround him in a lattice of blade magic, one that would shred anything it came into contact with.  The trick?  It would form three meters behind Asisiak as he kicked off, allowing him to strike invisibly from behind her disoriented self.  Even if she evaded his kick, he would continue on the path of his kick, leading her to turn around, and again, be struck in the back by his technique.  The second he either kicked off or was evaded, he would activate Caimian Kosshi.But despite all his vigor, Altair couldn't help but think that Asisiak hadn't shown him anything yet.

~1504/1500~

Abilities:

Magoi/Stamina: 200/300

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Altair had parried her thrust, once again attempting to redirect it downwards. In the air, flying as they were, Asisiak's spear did not come into contact with the ground. Yet it did seem to crack under some sort of strange pressure. Even as the spear cracked, however, a charge of lightning jumped from her spear up Altair's sword, until it had struck Altair's sword arm. The numbing paralysis would set in almost immediately, even as Altair began to perform his next technique; what looked to be something akin to a drop kick above the spear. She used a specific technique that, under normal circumstances, would only be used in the middle of a combination. With the use of Rising Tail Slap, Asisiak quickly changed the positioning of her hands on her spear, and the butt end of the spear came flying towards Altair, aimed to bisect the man from the crotch to the skull. As this was not a battle to the death, Asisiak held back on the power of her technique so as to not cripple the man's chance at having children, releasing the heaviest of the blow when the spear's back end hit the man's gut instead of when it came into contact with his crotch (if he did not block the technique).

This blow would redirect Altair's momentum downward, unless he braced against it in some fashion. As Altair formed a sphere of blade magic in the air, Asisiak took note of the strange haze that filled her vision; as the spell itself was a sphere, its general geometric pattern was easily deduced in Asisiak's vision, regardless of where she was looking. Not knowing exactly what the spell could do, but judging it as a fairly powerful technique, Asisiak responded in kind by letting loose one of her own Djinn abilities: Gusion Plasma Ball. Her body was engulfed in a dark cloud, making it difficult to see her directly. This was followed up by several strikes of lightning. As if magic called to magic, the two abilities clashed with each other, fighting for supremacy before burning each other out...

OOC:

Magoi/Stamina: 340/500
Damage done to spear: 180 weapon damage.

Abilities Used:

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Altair blocked Asisiak's strike with his blades, he noticed two things. First, his Razor magic was making quick work of her weapon, causing it to visibly crack. And second, he could no longer feel the arm that held Caim. Luckily for Altair, his whole arm locked in place as the lightning struck, leaving it held fast to his side, tightly gripping the blade. His kicking maneuver was met with something Altair honestly didn't expect. instead of simply dodging, Asisiak attempted to counter-attack by bringing the back end of her staff up to strike him in the... "This Bitch!" Altair thought. There were very few rules that everyone followed. And one of them was that in an honest fight, you avoided the crown jewels. The fact that she would aim for them... Gripping his Razor Magic blade in his left hand, he performed a spinning maneuver that would move his bag of pearls out of harms way, while bringing his sword down hard on top of her, using Slay the Dragon to deal further damage to her weapon. Much more abuse, and her weapon would snap. Surely she would also see it coming. Altair prepared himself for Asisiak's next attack, reading another Caimian Kosshi, after disengaging and flying back five meters.

Abilities:

Magoi/Stamina: 115/300

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Altair's Slay The Dragon struck at Asisiak's weapon, canceling the attack that would have otherwise caused some decent harm to his family jewels. His attack, backed by his Magoi Manipulation, caused further damage to the spear as he disengaged and attempted to summon forth another Caimian Kosshi. Asisiak smiled and let out a laugh as she sustained her Gusion Plasma Ball, once again negating Altair's Caimian Kosshi. "You are very clever, Altair. My spear will not handle much more abuse. Were it a normal weapon, you would have destroyed it already." The tone of her voice made it apparent that she was enjoying the fight.

A gathering of power occurred, and the storm cloud began to show a growing strength. The cloud that had been around Asisiak, completely engulfing her just a moment before, coalesced and focused to a single point on tip of her spear. "You've earned my respect, Altair! Not many could go toe-to-toe with myself! You even hold the potential to defeat me!" During the entire exchange, Asisiak would maintain the distance between the two, ensuring that they were 5 meters away from each other. If Altair retreated, she would advance, and if Altair advanced she would retreat. A thunderous roar would peal across the sky as a field of electricity shot out from the now condensed cloud at the tip of Asisiak's spear, and towards Altair at an incredibly high speed. It was her special Djinn Ability, Gusion's Storm Circuit.

OOC:

Magoi/Stamina: 290/500
Damage done to spear/metal vessel: 280/400 weapon damage.

Abilities Used:

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

His attack worked, dealing another brutal blow to Asisiak's Metal Vessel.  It would surely break under much more stress.  But Altair could tell he was running out of Magoi.  He didn't have long until he dropped to the ground out of exhaustion.  He could already feel pressure building behind his eyes.  Asisiak was clearly enjoying the fight, even complimenting Altair on his performance.  Storm clouds began to form at the tip of her spear as she spoke, and Altair realized at exactly the last second that she was distracting him.  An enormous wall of lightning sprang forth from the spear, and headed straight for Altair.  He had to think of something, NOW.  Suddenly, a plan clicked into place.  Altair swung his sword a final time, watching as it clashed with the wall of lightning, cleaving a path through the wall.  But Altair didn't let it disappear so quickly.  He brought his left arm forwards in a horizontal slash, using Caimian Selura to blow shards of lightning out of the wall, sending them flying towards Asisiak.  But this was a ploy.  Altair knew that Asisiak would counter him using a third Plasma Ball technique.  Altair needed to draw it out for his next ability to work.  At precisely the moment when her plasma ball would deactivate, and through the smallest hole in the great wall of lightning, created during his previous attack, Altair would fire Caimian Reza from his main blade.  The razor sharp beam of light would pierce through the wall, and travel straight to the point in between Asisiak's eyes.  It wouldn't kill her, but it would make the point clear to everyone watching.  If Altair wanted to, he could have.

Altair would drop the 15 meters to the ground, slowed slightly by his Djinn Equip, to land in a bank of soft snow.  Altair released his Djinn Equip, utterly exhausted.  Both his eyes and nose were bleeding, and his veins were prominent under his skin.  But not from anything Asisiak did, Altair was dangerously low on Magoi.  Altair fought the sleep that threatened him, and, if his plan succeeded, would call out to Asisiak.  "Asisiak!  Your weapon is nearly destroyed, and i have drawn first blood.  Were this a fight to the death, and i had your experience, i think it is clear who the victor would have been.  But i do not have your experience, and i am unable to continue.  If you would do the honor of calling this contest?"

If the attacks did not strike home, Altair would still speak, albeit a bit differently. "Asisiak! You've proven an incredible opponent. And though i came close to breaking your weapon, your ability to change tactics mid-combat and your experience won you the day. I put up a good fight, maybe even a great fight, but in the end, it is clear who the winner is."

Abilities:

Magoi/Stamina: 30/300

Last edited by Altair Loros on 31/12/14, 04:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The crowd was extremely excited to see the match heat up in fervor. Clash after clash of powerful technique occurred before their eyes. Even the slightest mistake could end in a missing limb, or worse; death. The Imuchakk who lived hunting dangerous creatures throughout their lives had a healthy respect for the fight before them. The impressive clashing of blade, spear and magic putting them at the edges of their seats. The two who were fighting each other in the air, however, seemed locked in their own world. The sounds of the crowd before them were simply background noise.

Asisiak saw Altair break a portion of the Lightning she had sent his way, and noted that he was following up with a strange attack that sent the lightning back at her. She laughed, heartily, and charged up a second shot of her ability Gusayin's Storm Circuit. This wasn't quite within Altair's expectations, though the ability's power was on the same level as her Gusayin Plasma Ball, and the outcome would be the same. Altair's Caimian Selura struck against the Gusayin's Storm Circuit, which lowered the effectiveness of the spell. Yet it still came flying towards him even as the first one, which he had already destroyed with a single slash of his blade, dissipated into the air. He had misjudged the strength of the spell, as it absorbed his second ability Caimian Reza as well, before dissipating due to having met its match in power.

It was at that point that Altair flew down to the ground. Asisiak looked at the man, curiosity filled her face as he spoke. She had been in a tough spot; while in the Djinn form their attacks were incredibly powerful, and this duel was not one to the death. As such, she had been making sure to not use any slaying techniques if she was not confident he could not defeat it. When she noted that he had the ability to destroy her metal vessel in close combat, she had no choice but to use long range techniques, relying on the ability to stun an opponent in order to land a convincing blow upon the King Candidate. Yet the match was, in truth, a match of stamina; her metal vessel verses Altair's magoi. In her fight with him she had forgotten he was a human, and did not know that he was newer to the power than she was. The crowd was still cheering on the fight, enjoying the spectacle.

She, too, flew down to the ground. As he had already released his Djinn equip form, Asisiak followed suit. He spoke on how her weapon was nearly destroyed, yet that she was the more experienced of the two fighters and her victory was apparent. She let out a hearty laugh. "Experience is often the difference between the victor and the defeated, that's true. But this battle was not done to determine a victor. It was a duel to test your strength and skill in combat. There are no losers in such a battle. Altair, be proud. None amongst my people would be able to defeat you in combat, even with their experience. To go toe-to-toe with me, in combat, is impressive indeed. It is not something I have experienced since I used to spar with my Sabertooth Warriors before I obtained a Djinn myself..." The smile on her face faltered for a moment as she mentioned the Sabertooth Warriors, but returned shortly thereafter. The crowd went respectfully silent. "In honor of Altair's skill in combat, I will be throwing a feast tonight! We will begin preparing the festivities immediately!"

There was no loser or winner declared at the end of the match; the bout simply was. Those who viewed it would take what they would from it, but a majority of the Imuchakk felt a deal of respect towards the power Altair had displayed.

OOC:

FYI #1 I'm questioning whether or not Caimian Selura works on Asisiak's lightning, but I'm allowing it to work in this instance because it's interesting. There will be a ruling in the future on that to say whether or not that would be appropriate for it to work on an opponent's magic (The current ruling on magic is that one magician cannot take control of elements from another magician. So if Yaku were to use a B-Tier water spell, I would not be able to take control of it with my own B-Tier water spell, or even an A-Tier water spell). As it is now, the ability should only work on physical objects that it scatters; like dirt, stone, water. Things you can actually physically push out of the way.

FYI #2: It looks like I got the naming conventions for Djinn abilities incorrect. I am changing the names of the abilities from using the word 'Gusion' to 'Gusayin'.

Magoi/Stamina: 260/500
Damage done to spear/metal vessel: 260/400 weapon damage.

Abilities Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum