Name: Fuerza Lanza
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Magoi/Stamina
Weapon Type: Spear | Magoi Manipulation
Class: Supplementary
Range: --
Duration: Sustained {15 Magoi/Stamina}
Cool-Down: 15 Post
Description: Fuerza Lanza known as Strength Spear is a technique used with Magoi Manipulation. Allowing the user to infuse their Magoi into their spear and themselves. If to be hit by any attacks with this activated would be capable of cuts that tear straight through the muscle and are able to nick the bone. The user strength is capable of breaking bones upon impact.

Name: Lanza Kurosu
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Magoi/Stamina
Weapon Type: Spear | Magoi Manipulation
Class: Offensive
Range: 15 Meters (Close-Combat)
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 5 Post
Description: Lanza Kurosu known as Spear Cross is used when the user rises his spear. Moving his spear straight up and also going sideways to the right (†). The slice which goes across (-) causes wounds to the chest and torso, and the slice that goes up (l) does the same thing as well but different directions. Both slash deal C tier damage, and both slashes must come in contact to do full B tier damage moving at the speed twenty m/s.

Last edited by Tai Black on 16/07/14, 10:43 pm; edited 6 times in total

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Please finish these or ask for extension to work on by April 20th or they will be archived

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

I already stated I was gonna be inactive so yeah I think I don't think u needed to post..

If soooo please give me an extension

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

extension granted

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bumps.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

If your abilities are using Magoi Maipulation you should add that to the weapon type next to "Spear"

Fuerza Lanza
-You can't buff speed and strength at the same time with just one ability.
Ability Guidelines wrote:Stat buffs are considered supplementary abilities, and cannot do anything besides provide one of the two possible buffs (either strength OR speed, not both).

Lanza Kurosu
-Please be a bit more clear about the damage of each hit and that both must land to deal full damage.
-How does it hit someone without actually touching them?

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bumped & fixed the errors..

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for training

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t1483-unlock-the-gift-trainingprivate#7145

I trained my STRENGTH SPEC to B tier in there.. As well.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Your training is approved. But I just realized that you can only have 1 Magoi manipulation at B-tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t30-specialization-system#53

So you can only have one of them right now and must wait till A-tier to get more magoi manip abilities. I apologize for not catching this sooner.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Training Approved
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fuerza Lanza
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Magoi/Stamina
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Spear | Magoi Manipulation
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] --
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained {15 Magoi/Stamina}
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 15 Post
[b]Description:[/b] Fuerza Lanza known as Strength Spear is a technique used with Magoi Manipulation. Allowing the user to infuse their Magoi into their spear and themselves. If to be hit by any attacks with this activated would be capable of cuts that tear straight through the muscle and are able to nick the bone. The user strength is capable of breaking bones upon impact.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum