Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Assignment Name: Ravenous Manta Part 1
Assignment Rank: B
Assignment Location: Reim
Assignment Rewards: 200XP/15,000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Beast Master
Assignment Overview: From the completion of his Mission, Azix has sent Lagi and the clan an amazing pair of Ravenous Mantra, both male and female. 'The two mantas that Azix sent back proved invaluable as transportation and were easily trained. Lagi decided to go check on where their nest is to get more sooner for immediate results. The mantra's will be encouraged to mate and create more  of their young as Lagi proceeds to search for the nest.  Lagi much capture and tame two more ravenous to first get an idea of where the nest. His ways of subduing is left up to Lagi and his capture group. After this mission, the female mantra back at the village would have successfully laid eggs.

Game Capture
Spoiler:

Assignment Name: Ravenous Manta Part 2
Assignment Overview: After sending back the mantra and checking on the eggs, Lagi had a good idea of where to find the nest. While lagi is hot on the trail, he and his group would come across three more mantra   The mantra are invaluable of course, and its always good to have more for the El nagi clan.  After taming and sending them back, Lagi will find the nest to have five preteen  mantra. After capturing and taming, Lagi will send them back to the El nagi village. After this mission, the eggs would have hatched into baby mantra, though the mantra would need time to mature

Game Capture
Spoiler:

Assignment Name: The Mantra Express
Assignment Overview: Its been  a good amount of time and the majority of the Mantra has matured and trained, along with a good amount of them Laying eggs in the process. Right now, Lagi will use his expertise to turn the mantra into a transportation force, being able to speed up the transportation  of goods  and people across the country.

Assignment Name: Mineral Seeker
Assignment Overview: The old Mine guardian that lagi has defeated and captured knows the cave systems very well. Lagi will use his expertise to properly tame the creature and teach it protect the miners and search  for the highest valuable content of minerals. This not only increases the chances of the miners not being lost in the cave, but finding more success in their jobs, which brings great wealth to Reim.

Creature to tame
Spoiler:

2The Beast master "Part 1" Empty Re: The Beast master "Part 1" 05/12/14, 02:58 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved~

Code:

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Ravenous Manta Part 1
[b]Assignment Rank:[/b] B
[b]Assignment Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Assignment Rewards: [/b]200XP/15,000 Huang
[b]Profession Prerequisites: [/b]Beast Master
[b]Assignment Overview: [/b]From the completion of his Mission, Azix has sent Lagi and the clan an amazing pair of Ravenous Mantra, both male and female. 'The two mantas that Azix sent back proved invaluable as transportation and were easily trained. Lagi decided to go check on where their nest is to get more sooner for immediate results. The mantra's will be encouraged to mate and create more  of their young as Lagi proceeds to search for the nest.  Lagi much capture and tame two more ravenous to first get an idea of where the nest. His ways of subduing is left up to Lagi and his capture group. After this mission, the female mantra back at the village would have successfully laid eggs.

Game Capture [spoiler] Enemy Name: Ravenous Manta x2
Needed damage to take down: C-Tier
Abilities: Deals C-Tier damage with fangs or spiked tail.
Flies at 10 m/s.
Gust - Flaps its wings at 15 m/s to create a current of wind that deals C-Tier damage up to twenty meters away.
Gobbling - Swoops down at 15 m/s up to ten meters away to bite a target, dealing C-tier damage[/spoiler]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Ravenous Manta Part 2
[b]Assignment Overview: [/b]After sending back the mantra and checking on the eggs, Lagi had a good idea of where to find the nest. While lagi is hot on the trail, he and his group would come across three more mantra  The mantra are invaluable of course, and its always good to have more for the El nagi clan.  After taming and sending them back, Lagi will find the nest to have five preteen  mantra. After capturing and taming, Lagi will send them back to the El nagi village. After this mission, the eggs would have hatched into baby mantra, though the mantra would need time to mature

Game Capture [spoiler] Enemy Name: Ravenous Manta x3
Needed damage to take down: C-Tier
Abilities: Deals C-Tier damage with fangs or spiked tail.
Flies at 10 m/s.
Gust - Flaps its wings at 15 m/s to create a current of wind that deals C-Tier damage up to twenty meters away.
Gobbling - Swoops down at 15 m/s up to ten meters away to bite a target, dealing C-tier damage[/spoiler]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] The Mantra Express
[b]Assignment Overview: [/b]Its been  a good amount of time and the majority of the Mantra has matured and trained, along with a good amount of them Laying eggs in the process. Right now, Lagi will use his expertise to turn the mantra into a transportation force, being able to speed up the transportation  of goods  and people across the country.

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Mineral Seeker
[b]Assignment Overview: [/b] The old Mine guardian that lagi has defeated and captured knows the cave systems very well. Lagi will use his expertise to properly tame the creature and teach it protect the miners and search  for the highest valuable content of minerals. This not only increases the chances of the miners not being lost in the cave, but finding more success in their jobs, which brings great wealth to Reim.

[b]Creature to tame[/b] [spoiler] Old Mine Guardian
Needed damage to take down: A
Description:
The Mine Guardian is a strange creature that secretes a sticky substance on the outer part of its body. A young Mine Guardian is known to roll about in the rocks of a mine, collecting such rocks on its body. As time passes, these rocks fuse together through the sticky substance and creates a hard shell on the outside of the beast. While an herbivore, Mine Guardians are highly territorial and will fight anything that enters its territory without permission. Depending on the age of the Mine Guardian, it could become difficult to fight...
Abilities:
The Old Mine Guardian moves at up to 9 m/s.
The Old Mine Guardian attacks with its fists, dealing B-Tier damage.
The Old Mine Guardian ignores all C-Tier and lower damage dealt to it.
The Old Mine Guardian's 'stone skin' hardens further under great deals of pressure, which turns all A-Tier damage dealt to it into B-Tier damage.
Handclap Slam: The Old Mine Guardian claps his hands together with his opponent between the two hands at 20 m/s, imparting B-Tier damage to any opponent who was caught within the clap.
Double Smash: The Old Mine Guardian raises its hands in the air, slamming them down one after another at 20 m/s in order to impart 2 C-Tier damage on its target.
Rock Throw: The Old Mine Guardian picks up a 5 meter large rock and throws it at an opponent at 20 m/s, which imparts B-Tier damage if it hits that opponent.[/spoiler]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum