You are not connected. Please login or register

Message In A Bottle [Plot/Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Dear~
It has been quiet around since you left, well as quiet as it can be with a houseful of children running around. The kids’ studies have been going well, Lavicus has really taken to the katana, according to Bruno. Tyrion and Sleuthy are making quick friends. Sophie keeps trailing after me with a stick, saying she is going to be a ‘bagician’ just like me, its adorable.

Disturbing news from Remano… Ten Long and Shylock have both been assassinated, no clues to the killer yet. I will keep you updated as I learn more. The schools in the slums finished repairing last week and opened yesterday, integration of former facilities is going well also, per Wei.

I hope your trip is going well and the Opportunity Initiative goes smoothly.

Thinking of you often,
~A

Shortly after Azix had departed from Reim, Azix was alone in his cabin and had pulled out his Journey Book to check for messages. He was filled with joy to see that Ariella had written to him. Azix chuckled as he thought of Lavicus swinging a word and Sophie chasing after the yellow magician. The news of the assassinations was troublesome and Azix wished he was around to find any information. The two killed were in charge of finances if he remembered correctly, which was an interesting target. Whoever replaced the Councillors would have to be looked at closely. The update on the education reform seemed positive, at least.

Ari,

Seeing your message warmed my heart. I am currently sailing aboard a pirate ship as a hostage. I jest, my dear Ariella! We are aboard a pirate ship, but we are well. I wish I could have seen your face, haha. Anyway, as luck would have it, I happened to run into an old ally, Madam Trixie, the Pirate Queen. She offered to help transfer supplies to Imuchakk and ferry us along.

I am not sure I am looking forward to colder weather, but it is for a good cause. I wish you were along this journey with me, I long to see your smile and your eyes. It is funny that it has only been a few days since we last saw each other but it feels longer than that. I hope you are well. Tell the Grumptoes I miss them and to keep up on their studies.

How has the King reacted to the Council assassinations? If you hear word of who replaces the vacant seats, let me know.

Missing you,
Azix

[exit]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum