You are not connected. Please login or register

Magoi Vs. the Mountain

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magoi Vs. the Mountain Empty Magoi Vs. the Mountain 22/11/14, 12:22 am

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Since his help freeing the boy from the chasm, the Imuchakk people became more than kind to him.  They treated him like a hero, and anybody related to the boy in the slightest showered him in gifts.  One such gift came in the form of a remarkable earthy flavored ale.  "This is really too much.  You don't need to do all this for me, really i'm just glad he's safe."  The bartender let out a bellowing laugh then, "Hahaha, and he's humble too!  Please, you must try this.  I've been working on this recipe for months, and i want your opinion on it."  Altair shrugged, nodded, and took a long draw.  After a moment, he put the cup down, stood up, and shook the bartender's hand.  "Sir, i'd like to thank you for that experience.  I'm now off to kill myself so i can end the day on a high point."  All the men laughed, and patted Altair on the back.

A man from outside entered the bar, and nodded to the four men inside.  "it's time to go boys.  We got a lot of work ahead of us."  Altair cocked his head.  "What are you working on?  Is it something i can help with?"  The bartender put his hand on Altair's shoulder.  "I wouldn't dream of it.  You've helped us so much already."  The man from outside put his hand up to stop the bartender.  "Now now, let's think about this.  he was a huge help getting the kid out of the hole, lets see if he has any ideas on how to clear snow."  The man laughed, and waved them all out the door.

They reached the mountainside in a short time.  Altair was given a shovel, and told that they were to clear out the pass to the mountain by nightfall.  Altair thought it would be impossible, until he saw the sheer speed with which they shoveled snow.  By comparison, Altair was more of a nuisance than a help.  Altair tried his best to keep up, but he was simply not capable of keeping up with the monstrous speed of the five men.  He put his shovel in the snow and thought about what he could do.  He could summon Caesin, but the dragon was made of wood, and the air, snow, and water would freeze him solid.  Same with his swarm of locusts, the bugs would freeze to death.  His Djinn Equip was only good for cutting.  An ability that was less than useless in this situation.  but there had to be something...  *snap* "Magoi Manipulation" Altair thought.  By focusing his Magoi into the shovel, he could cut through the ice and snow just as easily as the superbly strong Imuchakk men.  "Just treat the shovel like your sword."  Altair concentrated on his Masterwork.  Immediately, he could feel the magoi flow into the shovel, reinforcing it.  Altair took a running start, and started plowing through the snow just as fast as his competitors.  By the time night fell, they had already finished, and were back at the bar drinking some well deserved, homemade ale.

Ability:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum