A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 03/11/21, 07:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ghost opened his eyes. He would look on at his surroundings. As he saw that him and his knights were sleeping in a cave to continue thier journey. He would look at his hands and body. Still covered in his scars. "Looks like I will need to add more make up to cover this up. But im getting more worried. I need to speak with that woman. I need to know how to beat that thing." As he started to lay down. He would slowly close his eyes. Ghost always had nightmares of reliving his past tremors. But he would see Moka standing over him. Surrounded by the light ruhk she would end him. To which he open his eyes yet again. Looking at Moka he would be in sweats. Was this a future glimpse at thier fates duel to the death or simply a moment in time that could or could not happen.
As he grown stronger through this ordeal. His mind has grown stronger as did his body to increase defense against metal,emotional and physical pain.

But soon he would stand up as if he was being control. As Ghost looked on he would start to walk deeper and deeper into the cave. Just as he looked on he would see the Imp Demon the being who he escaped. He was here as well as Ghost looked on. He would noticed that his right hand was reaching out to the Imp. As he was walking closer to him. The Imp would start to smile as hard as he could. As he would then say to Ghost.

"You escape not because I wanted you too. But because I wanted to see if you could escape my power no my Son our power....Hahahaha... You are as weak as ever. But Together and only together we could be great AGAIN. Allow me to live your mind and enter your soul. Fuse with me and become one soul wise and not even a Dungeon Winner would take you on in a direct battle.Your mother my daughter needs to go away and you know what so do many more. Let us build a army. A army in which not even the strongest nations would dare to combat. Become my No Become our strongest Witch King." As Ghost would listen to him. He would give a smile as he snapped back to reality. He would have his right hand on a painting of his grandfather. The Imp Demon who was the last witch king. Could would give a smile as he knew what he had to do. Just as he could feel his grandfather trying to take over his soul. Ghost would Grab his shard and crack it open. A large wave of energy would come about as Moka and Mya would wake up. As they would take to make thier way towards Ghost Voice.
"NO IF ANYTHING I WILL END THIS CURSED BLOODLINE AND ALL THAT WORSHIPS EVIL MIGHT...HERE MY PLEAD AND PLEASE GRANT ME THE POWER TO CONTROL THE WITCH KING GRACE. GIVE ME THE POWER TO BECOME THE KING UNDER THE MOUNTAIN..AHHHHH!!!"

Used
King Under The Mountain [/Plot]  HREQtj1
Description: A shard of crystallized fate. When broken, it allows the will of the user to somehow influence their fate. Please see the Shard Systems Page for more information.
Amount: 1

Exit

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Once the shard turned into dust, Ghost would begin to feel the ground shake and only he would feel this. The staff of Ghost's would begin to give off a bright glow and he would feel himself grow a sort of a connection with the staff that he would not be able to understand fully until later.

Also due to his understanding of magic and his family ancestry he would begin to understand animation magic and he would be filled with the knowledge of the spells that his ancestors had used to control the corpses of the dead for generations. He will find himself full of knowledge and a strange power he will not understand until it was needed.

Shard Trait:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum