You are not connected. Please login or register

Yaku's Self Sustaining Social Spells

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

((Using up my Bottomless Gourd life magic ability slot for this one))
Name: Bountiful Harvest
Tier: C
Cost: N/A
Element: Life
Class: Social
Range: 20m
Duration: 1 Post
Cool-Down: 3 Posts
Description: The caster sends a wave of purple rukh 5 to 10m in width flying through the air at 2m/s. As the wave of life magic passes over seeds or plants it causes them to grow rapidly forming rather large vegetables and fruits that are ripe for eating. This spell can be used to enrich a farmer's harvest or turn a few meager seeds into a great feast capable of feeding many hungry mouths.

((For this next one, I'd like to remove the Groping Feelers move from my Amethyst of Laura to replace that life magic slot with this social ability))
Name: Botanical Manse
Tier: B
Element: Life
Range: 30m
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 5 Posts
Description: The user points their staff at a plot of soil or a nearby tree. Sending their magoi towards the target location at a speed of 20m/s the magician commands the rukh to begin growing the local microbes and plants into a large house made from flora. (Reference Image) The house can grow 10 to 15m wide and has the same potential dimensions for height and length. This allows it to be anywhere from two to three stories and the house comes furnished with a kitchen, a hot-spring style bath, chairs and beds with springy fungi padding, and many other other simple comforts which make for an ideal home. The house will last for a month before it needs to be re-cast and can be dismissed at will leaving behind a plot of rich soil wherever it once stood should the caster decide to do so.

Name: Cleansing Pool
Tier: D
Element: Water + Sound
Range: 20m
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 2 Posts; Sustained +1
Description: The caster points their staff at a location and produces a ball of water 1 to 5m in diameter. This water is then heated with vibrations and can be an effective method of bathing oneself as the vibrating water also massages away dirt and other messes from the body. The body of water can be moved around at will and constantly heated so long at it is sustained or it can be dropped into a pool/tub. After sustaining is dropped the water stays hot for one post, becomes warm the next post, and settles to ambient temperature on a third post.

Last edited by Yakuroro on 20/11/14, 09:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Botanical Manse:
Did the ruling on this get changed? I'll need Ari to comment on that, if so. If it didn't, then please change it appropriately.

Bountiful Harvest Approved:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Bountiful Harvest
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] N/A
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Class:[/b] Social
[b]Range:[/b] 20m
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Post
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] The caster sends a wave of purple rukh 5 to 10m in width flying through the air at 2m/s. As the wave of life magic passes over seeds or plants it causes them to grow rapidly forming rather large vegetables and fruits that are ripe for eating. This spell can be used to enrich a farmer's harvest or turn a few meager seeds into a great feast capable of feeding many hungry mouths.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Valid question... as the decisions regarding this hasn't changed or been brought back up, I would say the water/vibrations thing would need to be a separate spell from the growing of the house/furnishings.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The ruling Garret linked does not apply here. That was in regards to creating combination magic(a new magic made from multiple magic types combined.) but what I posted was not a combination magic. Simply a single spell that happened to use more than one magic type at once. But they weren't being combined to make a new magic. They were being used separately, simultaneously.

Regardless, I know this is not normally allowed anyways despite no official rulings ever being made on the matter. But I was trying to bend the rules with a social ability.  I've made the requested edit since I could not do so.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Botanical Manse
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Range:[/b] 30m
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] The user points their staff at a plot of soil or a nearby tree. Sending their magoi towards the target location at a speed of 20m/s the magician commands the rukh to begin growing the local microbes and plants into a large house made from flora. [url=http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120601040139/dragonsdogma/images/a/a5/WitchHut.jpg][b](Reference Image)[/b][/url] The house can grow 10 to 15m wide and has the same potential dimensions for height and length. This allows it to be anywhere from two to three stories and the house comes furnished with a kitchen, a hot-spring style bath, chairs and beds with springy fungi padding, and many other other simple comforts which make for an ideal home. The house will last for a month before it needs to be re-cast and can be dismissed at will leaving behind a plot of rich soil wherever it once stood should the caster decide to do so.

[b]Name:[/b] Cleansing Pool
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Element:[/b] Water + Sound
[b]Range:[/b] 20m
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 Posts; Sustained +1
[b]Description:[/b] The caster points their staff at a location and produces a ball of water 1 to 5m in diameter. This water is then heated with vibrations and can be an effective method of bathing oneself as the vibrating water also massages away dirt and other messes from the body. The body of water can be moved around at will and constantly heated so long at it is sustained or it can be dropped into a pool/tub. After sustaining is dropped the water stays hot for one post, becomes warm the next post, and settles to ambient temperature on a third post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum