You are not connected. Please login or register

OOC Training RP for Raion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OOC  Training RP for Raion  Empty OOC Training RP for Raion 03/03/14, 03:30 pm

Raion Okami

Raion Okami
C-Tier
C-Tier

*Note- I'm just posting this here while I wait for my training techniques to be checked. I will move this once done and completed. I would use my Microsoft word, but it's not working Mad I needs new laptop.

Spoiler:

Flashback-

Raion was outside a large looking run down house, it was grey and the roof looked like it could come down any second. It was late at night, the moon was full and bright. A slight weak breeze was in the air, that made things sort of calmer. Raion was dressed in casual outfit, fixing his gloves with a un-amused look on his face. Outside with him was some people, thug look a likes, that were eyeing Raion down.He took a deep breath and looked up into the sky, eyes closed. He stayed in this position for a good while. Then his eyes shot back open, he looked forward and took steps toward the door. He opened them and loud cheering came, from the inside.

For a quick moment Raion pretended the cheering was for him, but it wasn't. In fact no one payed attention to him at all. There was loads of people surrounding a circle, eyes locked on into the center where two grown men were brawling out.They all looked excited, happy and drunk. Inside the place looked filthy, just grey walls with black and brown smudges all over. The people looked like slobs when Raion took quick glances at them. He noticed a few wealthy people there, he know he'd seen around. But it was hard to tell that they were themselves acting so wildly. Raion continued to walk forward, he bumbed into a disgusting looking man by accident. "Im sorry." Raion said not looking for any problems.

"Yea, yea watch where stepping punk." His voice gravely and old he kept walking. Raion made a nervous looking face. "Come on Raion, you came here there is no turning back."

He made way to the front of the brawl, were there was small 3 feet tall walls in front of him. He looked a little out of place, he was definitely was the cleanest one there. 

"And we have our winner!!" A loud booming voice came from the back. A rather tall man, with ok looking clothes and a charismatic face. He had a wide smile, and cane that he really wasn't using fro walking. "He must be Toga." Raion whispered to himself. 

Toga went into the ring to grab the wrist of the winner of the fight. "Lets get another round of applause for out defending champ!! Kong!!!" 
The people surrounding Raion all cheered loudly, some ones sit hit the back of his neck. He looked disgusted, and wiped it off using his shirts collar. 

Toga smiled widely at the crowd. "Thank you Thank you!! Now before we put in an end for tonight. You know we allow one brave fighter in the audience of course to take on out champ Kong!! in a one on one fight. All we ask is that you give us 10 piece of gold, for your chance to win over 30 pieces of gold!! Now do we have any challengers?!!" 

The room stayed quiet for while till Raion who took a deep breath, hopped over the small walls. Then the place had a instant boom of reaction and yelling. Toga himself looked surprised. "Wooaahh woah wwooaaah!! look what we have here, a young man ready to face or champion Kong!!...I say lets do it!!" Toga said aloud with a evil looking grin. The place cheered loudly. Shouting out Kong's name.

Toga waked over to Raion "You death warrant kid, fork over the ten pieces."  Raion smirked and did as he was told. Then took off his shirt, just wearing a white tank top. Toga took it. "I'll hold that for you, seeing as how your not gonna beat Kong. A young guy like you, its impossible."

Raion didn't even reply he smirked and started stretching. He spoke quietly to himself. "Nothing is impossible."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum