D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Name: Deliver a Message
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 50 XP & 3000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Must be a Slave
Job Overview:
Life as a slave is never easy, huh? Well, luckily, today all your master wants is for you to go take a message to his slave handlers. You see, the new King isn’t too fond of slavery. So, your master is moving his slave trade to another country. He needs you to go around and inform his handlers so they can prepare.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hmmm. The only thing I want to say about this mission is that slavery is pretty hardcore illegal now, and the slavers have already been given a chance to leave.

So, the thing here would be that these handlers and any slaves within Reim are considered freemen (though indentured servants for 5 years I think, as per Lagi's means of offsetting financial losses from legitimate slavers).

Not saying we cannot approve the job, I just want to make sure you are aware that legally if your master stuck around in Reim and didn't change up immediately, by now he would be breaking the law if he was caught XD.

This means you can either choose to have it take place in the past (liquid time), or have it be done secretly. About 2-3 months of IC time has passed since Lagi has abolished slavery.

Just make sure to say which one it is in your RP post XD.

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Deliver a Message
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 50 XP & 3000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Must be a Slave
[b]Job Overview:[/b]
Life as a slave is never easy, huh? Well, luckily, today all your master wants is for you to go take a message to his slave handlers. You see, the new King isn’t too fond of slavery. So, your master is moving his slave trade to another country. He needs you to go around and inform his handlers so they can prepare.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum