Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Sparking Rebellion[Repeatable]
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Reim
Special Condition: Once this job has been completed three times, an organized rebel force will begin to grow.
Job Rewards: 3,000 Huang, 50 XP
Job Overview:
There are hushed grumblings and doubts about the future of Reim in Zou hands. There are a number of citizen's upset with the state of their country but few have anywhere to vent these frustrations safely. An anonymous letter has arrived for you promising a reward should you manage to find a place for these disgruntled citizens to gather and speak their minds. Find a venue for the secret meeting to take place and listen to the troubles of at least 3 citizens at the first meeting and then discuss potential solutions with each of them.

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded~

Kioshi

Kioshi
β-Tier
β-Tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You went from needing a loan from Lagi for a 100k~ Huang manor, to owning several hundreds of acres of lands? In just a few IC months? No matter what kind of head for business you have, that kind of growth is impossible. I've said this before: a certain amount of IC wealth is fine, without having to explain it with business and the like. This level, not so much so.

There are three things I want to ask about this:

1: You list yourself as owning a large portion of land. When did you buy this? What part of the map is it on? Do you honestly believe that the funds you get from your Emporium can cover the price for the land? Do you believe that the amount of land you are looking to buy is even on the market for sale? I need to know this because that sounds like a significant portion of land that you supposedly purchased. If you're going to be owning drastically large quantities of land, I need exact numbers. (Feel free to pm me this information, which I will share with Ari).

2: You haven't built up the acquisition of land in any of your threads that I have seen so far. At least, not to the degree you are claiming in your post. It's almost like not writing about gathering an army, and then showing up to a battle with thousands of soldiers.

3: I will not tell you that you cannot own large amounts of land, but I need a real number and what that land is being used for (even in pm, if you must). I do want to warn you, however, that having such a large/diverse number of physical assets/interests generally cause conflicting interests with rivals. Staff may introduce challenges your way due to this. We do the same thing with Lagi whenever he makes big waves with any changes.

Most importantly, you didn't do what was in the job description:

1: You never received an anonymous letter. You received a report from one of your people. That's not the premise of this job.

2: You are supposed to provide a place for disgruntled people to speak in.

3: You must listen to the troubles of at least 3 citizens at the first meeting and then discuss potential solutions with each of them. (You have a solution, which is rebellion, but you're missing the 3 troubles)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sounds good to me ^_^. Approved and rewarded.

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Just a couple mentions for your post that I want to make, in order to clear up any misunderstandings of the degree of Kou's presence in Reim.

The soldiers are being Garrisoned in Remano's barracks. Officials and government workers, at this time, number less than 80 (60~ being soldiers), and the population has been determined to be close to 250,000~ citizens for Remano. Around 25k Reim Soldiers are garrisoned in Remano's barracks, and they have plenty of room/food for 60 more. It is not yet at the point where their presence is immediately apparent.

King Lagi controls the tax rate, and has actually lowered taxes for the general populace and raised taxes for the richer individuals. This means that the people who had a harder time getting by, before King Lagi took the throne, are now experiencing less hardship.

King Lagi has also banned slavery, and Kou forces are in concurrence with removing it as it is a law in this country (even though it is not a law in their own).

Kou's soldiers do not patrol the streets (they don't have the number of forces to 'help keep the streets safe' yet), it's the same Reim soldiers who were patrolling the streets from before that do so now.

Though there was, recently, an influx of soldiers that arrived in Portsmouth. They are beginning their trip to Remano, but their arrival has not yet been posted.

Your last character's grievance is okay. Though Kou doesn't have any 'sweatshops' in Reim, the kid could simply be blaming everything on Kou because he is upset with how his foster mother is treating him.

Of course, all of your character's grievances could be considered okay, on the account that the individuals voicing them are lying about their problems, or blaming their hardships on Kou, in an effort to incite action against the Kou presence in Reim. If this is the case, please say so, and I will approve and reward your job as-is. Just be aware that this means a portion of the rebellion would have been created with falsehoods at its base.

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Well you could say they are lying and just blaming everything on Kou, because of how they feel. Tai doesn't know of any issues and is only listening to what he is hearing from the citizens which was really the main point of the mission to listen to them. Tai hasn't been outside ever since the battle beside Octavius. Sooo yeah just say they were lying and blaming stuff on Kou. It puts more suspense on stuff.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

^_^ Sounds good to me. I only wanted to clear that up, so that you knew what kind of stuff was happening while you were gone.

In that case, approved and rewarded~! ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum