Ayero's Techs (5)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ayero's Techs (5) Empty Ayero's Techs (5) 25/10/14, 05:32 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Just realized that I still have a D-tier paralysis tech sticking around (derp), replacing it with this if approved:

Name: Area Clear
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Stamina
Weapon Type: N/A
Class: Supplementary
Range: 5 meters
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: By swinging both arms in a windmill motion at 10 m/s and thrusting them out to the sides, the user can clear a 5 meter area of a gaseous substance (smoke, fog etc.)

C-Tier Techs:

Name: Parry
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Stamina|10 Sustained
Weapon Type: Talwar
Class: Defensive
Range: Self
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: The user is able to block an opponent’s attack with their blade and push the opponent and/or their weapon away. Can defend against 1 B-tier, 2 C-tier or 4 D-tier attacks before breaking.

Name: Great Leap
Range: 10 meters
Description: The user pushes off the ground with great strength, allowing them to jump and cover a distance of up to 10 meters in any direction at 15m/s.

Name: Simple Block I
Cost: 20 Stamina
Range: Close
Description: Using her armored gloves, Ayero raises her arms to defend herself from an incoming attack. The block can defend against 1 B-tier, 2 C-tier or 4 D-Tier attacks before breaking.

Name: Simple Block II
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Stamina
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Using her armored gloves, Ayero raises her arms to defend herself from an incoming attack. The block can defend against 1 A-tier, 2 B-tier, 4 C-tier or 8 D-Tier attacks before breaking.

Name: Swift Dodge
Description: The user hones in on the opponent’s movements with sharp focus and swiftly moves at 15 m/s, dodging up to 10 attacks/projectiles within a 10 meter range.

2Ayero's Techs (5) Empty Re: Ayero's Techs (5) 25/10/14, 10:57 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Parry: I added a speed onto it for you.

Great Leap:

Sorry, we're a bad staff v.v We have a certain rule that isn't written yet when we approve stuff, which is that 'all variables within a spell must be within the same tier'. What this means is that if you have a B-tier spell, you could choose to have Scale as 1-5, 5-10 or 10-15, you can choose to have your number as 1-5, 5-10 or 10-15 and you can mix-match each different thing with different tier stuff, such as having a scale of .5-2 meters (D-Tier scale) but having an amount of 5-10 (C-Tier Amount), with each thing moving at 20 m/s (B-Tier speed).

Simple Block I, II: Added speed to it.

Swift Dodge: Removed the number of things you could dodge. Technically a movement ability, the way you had it worded before was a magoi manipulation ability. I changed it slightly to try to keep with the spirit of what you wanted it to be. You can dodge any number of things, so long as your dodging

General stuff: I changed all of your N/A into Body for Weapon Type. Generally, if it has to deal with blocking with your arms, moving with your feet/hands, then it would fall under Body as weapon type.

For range, the only time you have to worry about range is if you throw one of your weapons (which you would then have to pick back up, of course, as you do not have ammunition).

Approved for training:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Parry
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Stamina|10 Sustained
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Talwar
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Description:[/b] The user is able to block an opponent’s attack with their blade and push the opponent and/or their weapon away at 15 m/s. Can defend against 1 B-tier, 2 C-tier or 4 D-tier attacks before breaking.

[b]Name:[/b] Simple Block I
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Stamina
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Body
[b]Description:[/b] Using her armored gloves, Ayero raises her arms to defend herself from an incoming attack at 15 m/s. The block can defend against 1 B-tier, 2 C-tier or 4 D-Tier attacks before breaking.

[b]Name:[/b] Simple Block II
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Stamina
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Using her armored gloves, Ayero raises her arms to defend herself from an incoming attack at 20 m/s. The block can defend against 1 A-tier, 2 B-tier, 4 C-tier or 8 D-Tier attacks before breaking.

[b]Name:[/b] Swift Dodge
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Description:[/b] The user hones in on the opponent’s movements with sharp focus and swiftly moves at 15 m/s, taking .2-1 meter dodging jumps 5-10 times.

Approved for Vault:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Area Clear
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] N/A
[b]Range:[/b] 5 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Description:[/b] By swinging both arms in a windmill motion at 10 m/s and thrusting them out to the sides, the user can clear a 5 meter area of a gaseous substance (smoke, fog etc.)

3Ayero's Techs (5) Empty Re: Ayero's Techs (5) 26/10/14, 05:47 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Thank you for making the edits! As for Great Leap, I'll be going with the second option as it allows me to change direction in a second leap (should I choose to do it one foot at a time, correct?)

Name: Great Leap
Description: The user's 2 feet gain the ability to propel the user 1-5 meters in any direction at 15m/s. This may either be done one at a time, or both at once to reach a total of 5-10 meters at 15 m/s.

Also, training for Simple Block I

4Ayero's Techs (5) Empty Re: Ayero's Techs (5) 26/10/14, 06:15 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Correct, and Approved for training:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Great Leap
[b]Range:[/b] 10 meters
[b]Description:[/b] The user's 2 feet gain the ability to propel the user 1-5 meters in any direction at 15m/s. This may either be done one at a time, or both at once to reach a total of 5-10 meters at 15 m/s.

Training Approved:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Simple Block I
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Stamina
[b]Description:[/b] Using her armored gloves, Ayero raises her arms to defend herself from an incoming attack at 15 m/s. The block can defend against 1 B-tier, 2 C-tier or 4 D-Tier attacks before breaking.

5Ayero's Techs (5) Empty Re: Ayero's Techs (5) 20/11/14, 06:57 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

6Ayero's Techs (5) Empty Re: Ayero's Techs (5) 20/11/14, 08:47 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Great Leap
[b]Range:[/b] 10 meters
[b]Description:[/b] The user's 2 feet gain the ability to propel the user 1-5 meters in any direction at 15m/s. This may either be done one at a time, or both at once to reach a total of 5-10 meters at 15 m/s.

[b]Name:[/b] Swift Dodge
[b]Description:[/b] The user hones in on the opponent’s movements with sharp focus and swiftly moves at 15 m/s, taking .2-1 meter dodging jumps 5-10 times.

7Ayero's Techs (5) Empty Re: Ayero's Techs (5) 29/11/14, 01:27 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

8Ayero's Techs (5) Empty Re: Ayero's Techs (5) 29/11/14, 05:40 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Training Approved:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Simple Block II
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Stamina
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Using her armored gloves, Ayero raises her arms to defend herself from an incoming attack at 20 m/s. The block can defend against 1 A-tier, 2 B-tier, 4 C-tier or 8 D-Tier attacks before breaking.

9Ayero's Techs (5) Empty Re: Ayero's Techs (5) 03/12/14, 04:47 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

10Ayero's Techs (5) Empty Re: Ayero's Techs (5) 03/12/14, 08:28 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and added to vault~

Sponsored content