Girl's Day Out [Private/Social]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ari giggled at Ayero's curious questions, not bothered by the genuine curiosity.

"I can move it, if I really want to. Most of the time it is simple reflex, though. When I am irritated, it twitches around, or it will just sway idly. But I have pretty good functionality when I try to move it intentionally. My parents threatened to cut it off once, after trying numerous magical ways of getting rid of it, but I told them if they did, I would just inflict myself with something worse, so they let me keep it. It can be hidden easily, so most people forget I have it. Heck, sometimes I forget, until I get knocked back in a fight and don't move it fast enough. Landing on it hurts. Got a kink in it by falling on it, actually."

She lifts up the edge of the skirt and lifts her tail up far enough for Ayero to see the slight kink about six inches up the slim appendage.

"As for how to act, never worry about that. They are a bunch of stuck up snobs. Try not to curse and only take small bites or drinks and you will be fine. Most everything is finger food, so you don't have to worry about silverware. I have had enough lessons in "proper etiquette" that I have thought about giving my instructors shock therapy. Most of it is pretty simple, as long as its not an actual banquet, though. No hitting, kicking, kissing, groping, cursing, or sticking your tongue out at the Minister of Current Affairs and you will be fine."

She chuckled at the memory of when she had done that as a small girl and the stern talking to she had received after. It had been worth it, though. She gave Ayero a friendly smile at the almost sheepish confession and shook her head.

"If you act like you belong, no one will ever know that you don't. Just be confident and when you get lost, I will help you out!"

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

”Interesting…” She stares at the tail in fascination, relieved that Ari wasn’t offended and was open to sharing. ”I meant a young girl in Heliohapt who was from the plains on Balbadd territory. She and her tribe had animal ears and tails, something a bit strange but she was proud of her features.” She smiles, realizing that the tail didn’t seem to bother Ari. ”And you said that your brother did this to you? My…well, I suppose that’s just how they can be!” She crosses her arms over her chest, remembering how her brother would put bugs down the back of her dress when she wasn’t looking. She didn’t doubt that as an adult, he’d do the same thing.

She does a bad job at stifling a laugh at Ari’s description of what not to do. Though most of it was common sense, she’s grateful for the instruction. ”Sounds like you learned from experience, hm?” From what she’d seen so far, the young magician was quite fiery and she didn’t doubt that she’d reject proper etiquette as a young child. A bright smile follows shortly after. ”Thank you, I’m truly grateful for all that you’ve done for me, even after meeting me only a few hours ago…but I’m rather excited for this party, now.”

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ari raised a brow at hearing about someone with animal features. Kids in Magnostadt often hinted at some magical experiments with the nomadic tribes around the Great Plains and trying to merge them with animals, just to see if it could be done, but she had always scoffed at the idea. Maybe there was some truth to the rumors, after all.

"Interesting. Sounds like some tales I heard once. And yes, brothers can be the bane of our existence. But I still adore him, even if he threw me down into a pit once and covered me in frogs. Still terrified of them."

She shuddered at the memory before giving the halfling a broad smile.

"I tend to make fast friends, and I am always happy to help them out. I have more than enough of almost everything to be willing to share what I have. But if you want parental affection, that is something I am fresh out of, sorry."

She chuckled and twirled in her dress again. The event should definitely be fun and she found herself eager to attend, if only to have an excuse to wear pretty clothes.

"Well, I suppose we should probably change out of these, before we get them dirty. But I have a ton more clothes, if you would like to, I don't know.... take some with you, clothe the entirety of Heliohapt, Reim and Imuchakk... not that I have extra or anything."

She laughed and waved to the piles of clothes before carefully tugging at the laces at Ayero's back so the delicate fabric would not take any undo stress, loosening the straps one section at a time.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

”Oh yes, brothers can be quite the pain in the ass at times. I should know, I’ve got plenty to spare.” She chuckles in agreement, shaking her head at Ari’s example of how her brother had teased her when she was younger. She was glad though, despite having distant parents there were members of her family that truly seemed to care for her.

”Ah, I should probably get going. Playing dress up was fun, but unfortunately no one pays me for wearing pretty clothes!” She laughs, taking Ariella’s offer into consideration briefly. ”I’m afraid I’ll have to decline for now. I would only get them dirty, and I’ve no room to carry them with me when I travel. But I certainly appreciate the offer, and I’ll take you up on the next fancy event!”

She waits patiently for Ari to undo the ties at the back of her dress, too nervous to move and tear the delicate cloth. After shimmying out of the gown and clipping her armor back into place she assists Ari in removing her own dress, taking extra care so as not to rip the fabric. She was unused to handling such delicate items and was sure to keep her strength in check. Stretching her arms above her head, she glances over at Kabu and Nilexa. Seeing as how he’d been trapped, the black snake gave up in thinking about escaping and just stared at Ayero with helpless eyes.

”Ah, you can keep him if you’d like~” The halfling chuckles, much to the snake’s chagrin.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ari let Ayero help her out of her dress, shummying the material down before carefully hanging up the dresses.

"Ah, well, if you ever change your mind, I have plenty of non-fancy clothes too. I am always happy to share. And now you know where to find me. If I am not here, just wander in and take what you want, leave me a note so I don't think someone finally robbed me!"

She snickered as she looked at Nilexa and Kabu, the poor male serpent looking desperate to escape, seeming to be unused to all the attention.

"I don't think he could handle being around her for toooooo long, poor guy. Next time, I'll make sure she doesn't have access to her treasures so she will stop trying to dress him up."

Nilexa gave an irritated hiss at her mistress before carefully untwining from the other serpent with a sad trill in his face. She would miss the company of another snake from her home country, but she hoped to see him again soon.

"Alright, I suppose I should get around to doing things, as well. The shopping was fabulous, though! We should do this more often. Or meet for tea or drinks... or to find more parties to crash!"

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero can only laugh at the poor snake’s predicament, not hiding the fact that she enjoyed seeing him in a somewhat uncomfortable situation for once. Kabu gave the yellow magician a grateful hiss as she successfully unwound the two serpents. He moved immediately toward Ayero before the other snake trilled sadly. He pauses, feeling rather guilty at jumping at the chance to leave, and nudges Nilexa’s face gently in an affectionate gesture before making his way over to his red headed ticket out of here.

”I’m sure he’d enjoy visiting again soon, regardless. He’s quite the lady killer.” She muses while scratching at the snake’s head. ”I’ll be here for a little while longer, so I’m sure that we will cross paths. I’d love to meet up again.” She gives the other woman a genuine smile before departing, making her way back to Reim’s busy streets.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum