You are not connected. Please login or register

Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya Empty Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya 16/10/14, 02:17 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Reserved for Altair/Safiya

Job Name: Mark of the Damned
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 50 exp, 3,000 Huang
Job Overview: While Traveling through the city, Altair notices that while the slaves have a deal to get them out of slavery, that some houses are forbidding their slaves from taking the deal.  In the dead of night, sneak to 5 of the major houses and put the mark of the Sovereign on their doors.  Hopefully this will get them to change their minds about that.

Job Name: Skeletons of the Remus
Job Overview: Only two of the five families changed their position.  As for the other three, they have sealed their fate.  Do research on the Remus family as to their routines and security before you go in to strike.

Job Name: Skeletons of the Augustus
Job Overview: Only two of the five families changed their position.  As for the other three, they have sealed their fate.  Do research on the Augustus family as to their routines and security before you go in to strike.

Job Name: Skeletons of the Longinus
Job Overview: Only two of the five families changed their position.  As for the other three, they have sealed their fate.  Do research on the Longinus family as to their routines and security before you go in to strike.

Job Name: Master Remus
Job Rank: C
Job Rewards: 100 exp, 7,000 Huang
Job Overview: The Head of the Remus family is your target.  He paid no heed to your threat.  Get through his meager security, and Kill him.  Leave the mark of the Sovereign in his blood on the wall.

Enemies:

Job Name: Mistress Augustus
Job Rank: B
Job Rewards: 200 exp, 15,000 Huang
Job Overview: The Matriarch of the Augustus family is your target.  She hired proper guards in response to your threat.  Break through her security and her personal guard, and kill her.  Leave the mark of the Sovereign in her blood on the wall.

Enemies:

Job Name: Master Longinus
Job Rank: A
Job Rewards: 500 exp, 30,000 Huang
Job Overview: The Head of the Longinus Family is your target.  While he made no changes to his security due to your threat, his forces are already substantial.  Break through his elite guard and kill him.  Leave the mark of the Sovereign in his blood on the wall.

Enemies:

Last edited by Altair Loros on 16/10/14, 05:15 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya Empty Re: Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya 16/10/14, 02:25 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lambs to the Slaughter (Repeatable x3): For this job, please make it so all the "research" has to be done at once or make it three separate jobs for each family.

3Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya Empty Re: Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya 16/10/14, 03:21 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

edited.

4Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya Empty Re: Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya 16/10/14, 04:43 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Please separate the enemy abilities and give each one clear names which can be mentioned in battle so staff knows which enemy abilities are being used.

5Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya Empty Re: Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya 16/10/14, 04:53 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

edited.

6Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya Empty Re: Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya 16/10/14, 05:10 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Now that these are separated from a jumbled mess I can see some issues here with the A-tier enemies. Some of their abilities don't have movement speeds listed and they don't really come off as dangerous as an A-tier enemy should. I've made some edits, please add these edited versions into the job and I'll lay the final approval on em.

Code:
[spoiler="Enemies"][b]Enemy Name:[/b]Twi
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] Omega
[b]Abilities:[/b] A male red mage, with a penchant for single target attacks with long range.  Uses exclusively Fire Magic.  Prefers not to move while fighting, but can move at  10 m/s.  

[i]Fire Bolt[/i]: A basic Fire Bolt is fired from the magician's wand at 15 m/s and deals C tier damage at a range of 10 meters. The bolt is 5m long and 1m in diameter.

[i]Sunbeam[/i]: A ray of heat spreading in a 15 meter cone from the magician's wand at 20m/s that deals B tier burn damage.

[i]Firestorm[/i]: A barrage of 12 Fire Bolts each 1m in length and .25m in diameter which travel at a speed of 25 m/s at a range of 20 meters. Each bolt deal's D-tier damage alone with the damage increasing by one tier for every 4 that hit a target. 4 bolts deals C-tier burns, 8 bolts deals B-tier burns, 12 bolts deal A-tier burns.

His Borg can deflect up to A-tier worth of damage before breaking.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Lo
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] Omega
[b]Abilities:[/b] A female Blue Mage with a penchant for multitarget close range attacks.  Uses exclusively water and ice spells.  Likes to move when fighting, and moves at a speed of 15 m/s.

Surging Blast: A basic water blast that surges forth in all directions away from the caster which travels at 15 m/s and deals C tier damage in a 5 meter burst centered on her.

Frost Chill: A wave of ice cold mist 5m tall and 15m wide that travels at a speed of 20m/s up to 15m away before melting. The wave is capable of dealing B-tier damage to those it passes.

Blizzard Rush: 18 shards of ice .5m in diameter that move at 25m/s up to 20m away. The shards deal D-tier damage individually increasing that damage by one tier for every 6 hits on a single target. 6 hits deals C-tier damage, 12 hits deals B-tier damage, 18 hits deals A-tier damage.  

Her Borg can deflect up to A-tier worth of damage before breaking.[/spoiler]

7Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya Empty Re: Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya 16/10/14, 05:16 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

edited.

8Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya Empty Re: Reim jobs for Altair/Safiya 16/10/14, 05:18 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jobs approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum