You are not connected. Please login or register

IMPORTANT! Magical Fu time!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IMPORTANT! Magical Fu time! Empty IMPORTANT! Magical Fu time! 29/09/14, 12:07 am

Fu Yunling

Fu Yunling
C-Tier
C-Tier

I have bad news my dear darlings. Bad news of the sort that makes sites cry buckets of tears into their pillows at night and hold candlelight vigils for days at a time in the hopes of maintaining their sanity. Are you on pins and needles? Gasping in your seats?

Fu is back.

I will repeat myself in case you missed it.

Fu is back.

Specifically, Fu is back with a computer that can now actually handle her graphics. Try not to cry, change is good. Everything is going to be changing. Fu thinks the site needs to be prettier. Now's a good time to start making suggestions for art or colors you feel would best represent the feeling of the site.

If there's anything graphically speaking (which means how Magi looks and the polish on the experience so to speak) you would like to see on Magi, post up your suggestions here and the Fu will get back to you on them as soon as she can.

Fu has no set format for this, she would just like some site feedback before she turns everything upside down. Anything is valid, as long as it's a legitimate concern. No, I am not going to make each and every one of you a shiny. I will consider it if you ask me nicely. Links to high quality and resolution art helps.

On your marks...

Ready, set, GO!

2IMPORTANT! Magical Fu time! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! Magical Fu time! 29/09/14, 12:17 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome back Fu!

One thing I think we could use more of is stuff with rukh in it. But that's just me. I'll try to think of an actual list of things later when I shouldn't be in bed lol

3IMPORTANT! Magical Fu time! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! Magical Fu time! 30/09/14, 08:58 am

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Yay, welcome back. I've been waiting for you to return so we can rp. =)

As for the new Site..make it prettier but not more complicated.. as in "finding" Posts and Informations shouldn't be too hard. <.< <3

4IMPORTANT! Magical Fu time! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! Magical Fu time! 30/09/14, 01:34 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

IT'S THE FU!!!

hmm... well, the only idea i have is for color scheme. considering how characters grow on the site, and the changes that are made as far as personality and the growing up that we all do, i would think that something like a "summer-->fall" scheme would work nicely. Greens and yellows fading to browns and oranges. i think that would look great. oh, and with a lot of rukh too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum