Kára Fox

Kára Fox
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job Name: Bloody Knuckles [Fight Club Part 1]
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Any country
Job Rewards: 100xp / 7,000 Huang 
Job Overview:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The arena might be the real deal all the way out there in Reim but that doesn’t mean it is the only fighting place around these parts. There is clubs hidden throughout the world that like to test their strength and the strength of others. This is the underground fighting ring. These men are blood thirsty and ready to test out their abilities. You only need to find the club which is hidden in the basement of bars throughout the world. Once there just need only to ask to join in and you will be up against your first enemy. There are three rounds on your first night, each round is a different man, each round gets harder and harder. After you have beaten all three of these guys you will have earned the first to come back to fight again another night.

Tuesday Morning Kara is relaxing in, a café opposite the Tavern she was staying at having her breakfast consisting of Bacon, Black pudding, sassuages, toast, fried eggs, and a large class of milk. It would have cost her bit of huang but the café recognised her from the events in Reim before and asked her to sing a melody instead ….  “Here I am on the other side of the world Wonderin' why I'm here and why anybody cares what I say No Im not a better woman cause I'm singing my songs on the café shp Cause were all the same, at the end of the day Now I imagine you on the other side of the worldio Doin' your request or chilling with your windows down on the bed today… I see you tappin' the wheel I see you bobbin' your head to the radio Oh and it makes my day, to see that smile on your face And in some small way, I remember my place … Cause it's you and me singing the same song right now And maybe this will bring us together somehow And maybe there's a million people all singing a long Somebody started thinkin' about the third line And maybe someone's saying a prayer for the first time And that's enough reason to keep me singing my song, Singing my songs, on the other side of the radio” During this song Kara was tapping the table with her hands one after the other for a steady beat giving the song a bit of beat while she was thinking of the city of Reim and her friends their …. She would continue singing till the entire song was completely before making her way telling the owner of the establishment she would be back tomorrow.
After leaving the café the orphans from yesterday had ambushed Kara 2 hours early than she planned to go to visit them, causing Kara to put on a big smile “Hello everyone…ready have some fun?” thinking to herself really… really I haven’t even changed out of my combat gear and even have my sword equipped… “so what are we going to do today …Foxy fox fox.” …Kara paused for a moment thinking she still needed to do a job and maybe she could find something safe for the kids to do while she does a job hitting 2 stones with 1 bird. “Well guys lets head back to where I am staying and read some brochures , have some orange juice and maybe even sing a song or 2 …
Time Skip
The group has made it to tavern that Kara is staying at during her time and all the kids have got orange juice, and are singing fun bar song…”READING IN THE BAR BAR BAR …DROP IT BOOMB READIN BOOMB” when one of the kids who is chatting to the bartender mistakenly signs Kara up for the underground fight arena where she will face three foes in concession, after Kara is signed up, a hidden set of stairs opened up in the side of tavern, which had a 1 hour walk which the kids used to get Kara pumped up, with one talking to the Bar tender giving him Kara a nickname ,and theme song for her fight, once they made it to the arena the place was filled with about 500 + people watching the fight containing Fighter scouts for other jobs in the area, people gambling though Kara and the kids where giving their own large boof above the rest of people due to Kara being a challenger for the Gauntlet and her first time here……. Most just do a 1 fight to start with but the kids, figured Kara could take anything this place had to offer. …..
Announcer “Greetings everybody hope you enjoyed that last fight but we have newbie on the circuit today, who may of either underestimated us or overestimated what we have to offer here in the Area…..they are a Fanalis who recently arrived here from Reim she has a group orphans supporting here and her name IS KARA THE CROWN!!!!”*points to the entrance to the right as the kids start singing her entrance theme song as she walks in dancing in perfect sink with all the kinds…”HERE COMES THE BOOM..You know it’s Epic militant , coming to get it on. Hey, get outta my way. I'm coming, the thunder and lightning is striking. I'm fighting you on the storm. Feel the pain that I'm trying to contain. My heart is Burning as the blood in my veins. And I'm comin' to get it on. Yo I'm gonna break and smash. Straight whoop ass I can see the fear in your eyes everytime that I pass….Don’t tempt me… simply you get me….  Even the best be afraid as I approach aggressively…This is Kara Crown .. my strength is knockout …It’s Destiny….
After Kara had entered the ring the first contender would enter the ring and round 1 would start and the bell was rung.. *DING DING* Kara took up an offensive battle stance while Orion decided to get cheeky, making sexual jesters towards Kara while revelling his supper fast reflexed and kungfu abilities… Kara was really angry at him now though would hold herself a little bit back due to the kids watching…and started sprinting at him launching 2 right hocks and left hooks at him instantly which he knock to the side, which he knocked away with parries with his arms but..Kara was not stupid and simply use these attacks to feint him for a fully powered Kick to the Chin.. Orion did try to block the attack but was not strong enough and was knocked out in one blow, sending him into the air and outside the Ring….. “STUPID PERVERT”. Without giving Kara any time to Relax Jazz had ran into the ring with the bell ringing it *Ding Ding* starting round 2 and attempted to hit Kara from behind with it, but she kicked herself of the ropes backwards avoiding the attack, at this moment Kara would plan to simply kick him the same way she did the previous guy but he drew a sword forcing Kara to use her Quick Draw ability drawing her own sword and slashing him right down the chest dealing C tier Damage followed by several punches , putting him down potentially for good.. ”What an idiot drawing his sword on me”
2 minute slater Kara’s final foe would enter the ring wearing lighting knuckles *Ding Ding* instantly Kara would use her Earth shut 1 ability launching part of the very thing at him for C tier Damaged sprinting right behind hit hitting him with multiple Kicks and punches avoiding all counter attacks, until he was finally defeated from a perfectly placed round house Kick to the face kicking him out of the Ring ending the final round with Kara’s Victory..  

1158/1000 word count

Quick Draw:

Earth Shut 1:

40 stamina used.
80/120

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum